Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LIVE ON ALL PLATFORMS: Operation: Plague Star (How-to & FAQ)

[DE]Danielle

18 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

I was host, playing solo steel path final stage the infested wouldn’t leave the eggs or just simply didn’t spawn, on ps5 fantastic internet.

i have to agree with other posters the steel path bounty is a slog, running full speed titania and still took 8-10 minutes.

I play on PC and this happened to me both solo and when I was with a team, the infested simply don't leave the capsules

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, X-Ling-Rodrigo92X said:

I play on PC and this happened to me both solo and when I was with a team, the infested simply don't leave the capsules

Lol fr, just tried another run literally 1 minute ago got to the boil sat for 2 minutes waiting lots of eggs but no cracking this is crazy already i’ve lost probably 20k plus standing from not being able to finish.

2 minutes ago, caanglin said:

After building Infested Catalysts and Eidolon Phylaxis I do not see them as an option to add to the gear wheel. 

You don’t need to bro just claim them, you don’t need to equip them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, X-Ling-Rodrigo92X said:

We've got a repro and are working towards a fix for scenarios where Infested don't spawn as intended.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're got a repro and are working towards a fix for scenarios where Infested don't spawn as intended.

How about reduce the standing a bit for items for example Exodia contagion,the mission literally is a slog even the steel path version rewards not a great amount of standing for the effort for 1 contagion it’s 5k standing that’s 2 steel path bounties and if the players aren’t running super specific builds those 2 runs can last 30 plus mins.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 5

Helping newer players is now impossible, with the forced phylaxis and catalyst i can't anymore help and taxi people that don't have stockpile of resources.
500 plastids is insane for people that don't have stockpile since years, and now i have to help a bunch of friends grind both iradite AND plastids.
Please either make them tradable so i can give them some of mine or make them cheaper to craft.

• Like 3

I'm having a lot of bugs after the Plague Star event.

The production percentage of foundry products has become negative.

In the last mission of Plague Star, Infested did not appear, so I quit the mission.

While moving the drone, Loki Host escaped and the drone disappeared.

I can't enjoy this event, which should be fun, due to all kinds of bugs. I hope they resolve it quickly. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NCD2004 said:

Eidolon Phylaxis dont show up as gear items. They only appear as ressources and cant be used in the plague star bounty due to that.

We changed how the items are used. You now only need them in your Inventory instead of manually equipping in your Gear wheel:

20 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Most notably, Plague Star no longer requires you to mix the Toxin during the Mission itself, meaning you are no longer required to manually contribute Infested Catalyst and Eidolon Phylaxis from your Gear Wheel. These items will now be automatically applied to the mission upon beginning the Advanced and Steel Path Bounties.  

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Stafelund said:

Got the bug where infested don't spawn as well at the last stage of the bounty. This time though, the host left causing a host migration.

6 minutes ago, Koalachan said:

2/6 last phase bugged at 0% Mobs never come out of the pods. This was Steel Path. We had the host leave to force migrate and even that didn't help or it bugged again.

We're investigating for a fix now!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Most notably, Plague Star no longer requires you to mix the Toxin during the Mission itself, meaning you are no longer required to manually contribute Infested Catalyst and Eidolon Phylaxis from your Gear Wheel. These items will now be automatically applied to the mission upon beginning the Advanced and Steel Path Bounties.  

Yep. But it doesn't actually say that the stuff doesn't have to be IN the Gear Wheel (or that you can't even put it there). After all, there are other missions (like Razorback) in the game where the relevant stuff HAS to be in the Gear Wheel but isn't manually contributed (for those players not using it manually). 

12 minutes ago, daln37 said:

ive already crafted the items, its still not letting me enter the missions

Hello daln37! You do not own any Infested Catalysts, you will need to purchase the Infested Catalyst blueprint from the Biolab in your Dojo and craft it.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

Hmm... Both of the items you need? And you claimed them from the foundry? Are they showing in your inventory?

didnt know about the second item, it should work now, will update if it doesnt.

• Like 1