The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why am i getting kitgun rivens from pistol rivens when we have separate kitgun roven mods?

Lancars

42 minutes ago, Lancars said:

Honestly i'm trying to get a non kitgun riven and i decided to start working on them and the one pistol riven i use turned into a rattleguts riven. This needs to be fixed.

I'm sorry that happened to you.  I always take it as a personal insult when Palladino thrusts a kitgun or zaw riven upon me.  Like finding a severed finger in your fries.

I Hate This Do Not Want GIF by Travis

Could it have been a really, really old unveiled riven, like from back when kitgun rivens could roll in other weapon categories?

26 minutes ago, taiiat said:

are those old Rivens?

This was my first thought. I am guessing it's possible that OP is unveiling Pistol Riven Mods from before Kitgun Riven Mods were created as a separate pool.

The thing that makes me question that theory though is aren't the pool of weapons in a Riven Mod updated up until the moment they are unveiled?

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

The thing that makes me question that theory though is aren't the pool of weapons in a Riven Mod updated up until the moment they are unveiled?

it definitely is, the old FUD of hoarding Rivens in some special way to 'be more likely to get that new Weapon' never made sense nor happened
but.... for entire Weapon Categories? that's something different, isn't it. that one i'm less sure of but wouldn't be surprised if was possible.