Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

23 minutes ago, (PSN)MrTake1 said:

And what tf happened?.???👀👀👀 this a lil ridiculous for DE to basically allow anyone who pays for prime access to jump the line bro wtf. And when the drip gate opens for console nobody’s inventory should be missing a damn thing iron out all them bugs 

was able to link my Xbox account and now use it on pc :) , enjoying the new story.

• Like 3

vor 3 Minuten schrieb testwizard:

was able to link my Xbox account and now use it on pc :) , enjoying the new story.

so buying prime access on PC right now actually gives you instant access to cross save - good to know I guess. XD not that I will buy prime access on my baby PC account but still, good to friggin know. XDD makes me think about an earlier post from somebody that amused me quite a lot since it seemed like a good hypothesis why we maybe don't get another dripgate today lmao

Edited by (PSN)ApoX95
forgot something

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Ruthless Anubis said:

Bro if they weren't gonna do another rollout today the least they could have done was say so, so that we aren't sitting here with our thumbs in our butts looking at the screen and refreshing like idiots.  

Dur Hur Hur what's a refresh button?

2 minutes ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

so buying prime access on PC right now actually gives you instant access to cross save - good to know I guess. XD not that I will buy prime access on my baby PC account but still, good to friggin know. XDD makes me think about an earlier post from somebody that amused me quite a lot since it seemed like a good hypothesis why we maybe don't get another dripgate today lmao

It does, but if you are not eligible for merging (account created before nov 24 2pm ET and wasn't used for PC to console migration), you will lose the prime access since you'll be choosing your console account as the primary, and your PC account will be deleted.

So don't buy prime access on a brand new PC account just so you can access cross save.

• Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb --N--:

It does, but if you are not eligible for merging (account created before nov 24 2pm ET and wasn't used for PC to console migration), you will lose the prime access since you'll be choosing your console account as the primary, and your PC account will be deleted.

So don't buy prime access on a brand new PC account just so you can access cross save.

no I won't, I know lmao - I actually started WF on PC 10 years ago and I still have a MR 6 PC account even though I completely started over on PS4 and reached LR3 - so technically I still would have the option to fast forward this but I just don't accept paying 50 bucks to have cross save today basically XDD

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, (PSN)TevezFumaFaso dijo:

Just buy the prime access :')

I have a feeling this is exactly what DE might be expecting, specially since a lot of relatively new accounts (from before Nov. 24th) have just literally bought their "early access" cross save with prime access while us long time and consistent buyers of prime cosmetic that prefer to grind the frames and weapons are still on the waiting line. It's a smart (but kinda predatory) way to get fast sales from impatient people (if intended, obviously).

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Blueghast9 said:

Account Link and Account Merge are being released together, so if you aren't in the current wave, you'll have to wait.

Ohhh I thought linking was out already as how people were talking abt them already doing it (months ago) nvm then

Edited by (NSW)Rexer425
Typo

Just now, (XBOX)ChriSoomeh said:

I have a feeling this is exactly what DE might be expecting, specially since a lot of relatively new accounts (from before Nov. 24th) have just literally bought their "early access" cross save with prime access while us long time and consistent buyers of prime cosmetic that prefer to grind the frames and weapons are still on the waiting line. It's a smart (but kinda predatory) way to get fast sales from impatient people (if intended, obviously).

the one positive thing if they are pulling the same scummy tactic as Hi-Rez loves to then they will suddenly open it up to everybody else tomorrow after making it seem so far away to force purchases. but who knows they might sink lower.

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb (XBOX)SpiralMask:

Might be a hot take, but I think the next phase might just be regular PC players that havent bought Prime Access before they start with Console players. Either way all we can do is wait anyhow

yeah, this is what I'm afraid of as well. still feels kinda unfair as somebody who probably put hundreds of dollars into this game over the years in platinum and even bought heirloom - I just never bought prime access since I like farming for them but it would have been a purchase on console anyway so whatever I guess :D I don't wanna actually complain though, I really just hope they actually give us cross save before 2024. to all of us

• Like 2

Just now, (NSW)Rexer425 said:

Ohhh I thought linking was out alreadyvhowbpeople were talking abt them already doing it (months ago) nvm then

The linking people are talking about is a one-time account migration from around when Warframe released on NSW, which would lock you out of this round of merging. 

14 minutes ago, testwizard said:

You know you ain’t 💩 right 🤣🤣🤣😹😹😹lol nah I’m playin with ya though you enjoy that while the rest of wait 💀💀💀 cause y’all burning that $50 faster than a MF 

Edited by (PSN)MrTake1
Typo
  • Like 2

Just now, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

yeah, this is what I'm afraid of as well. still feels kinda unfair as somebody who probably put hundreds of dollars into this game over the years in platinum and even bought heirloom - I just never bought prime access since I like farming for them but it would have been a purchase on console anyway so whatever I guess :D I don't wanna actually complain though, I really just hope they actually give us cross save before 2024. to all of us

I mean, if it is going to be going with regular PC tomorrow, and if it's all regular PC players, then that helps at least SOME of the users on here complaining. Assuming they release it for every PC account that was made before the cutoff. I, kinda doubt they would do that, if only because the sheer volume of 11 years worth of users being able to merge might straight up crash the servers.

• Like 2

Gerade eben schrieb (PSN)Blueghast9:

I mean, if it is going to be going with regular PC tomorrow, and if it's all regular PC players, then that helps at least SOME of the users on here complaining. Assuming they release it for every PC account that was made before the cutoff. I, kinda doubt they would do that, if only because the sheer volume of 11 years worth of users being able to merge might straight up crash the servers.

yeah, true. even though tbh I probably would still wait since I'm too afraid of initiating this whole process from a non-main account just because I don't wanna mess things up (even though I saw a screenshot earlier and it seems like a really straightforward process regardless luckily :D

• Like 1

Just now, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

yeah, true. even though tbh I probably would still wait since I'm too afraid of initiating this whole process from a non-main account just because I don't wanna mess things up (even though I saw a screenshot earlier and it seems like a really straightforward process regardless luckily :D

That's fair, in all honesty. If I get access through PC, even though I plan to have that as my secondary account for content, I'll probably go for it if I can tomorrow/Friday.

• Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb (PSN)Blueghast9:

That's fair, in all honesty. If I get access through PC, even though I plan to have that as my secondary account for content, I'll probably go for it if I can tomorrow/Friday.

same. XD at least opening up the whole thing and see if it's easy to select your console account as main - I mean you still have like 3,4 safety questions like "are you sure?" anyway so there's hardly an argument against it XD it's been so long already. if an opportunity arises then one has to take it lmao

1 minute ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

same. XD at least opening up the whole thing and see if it's easy to select your console account as main - I mean you still have like 3,4 safety questions like "are you sure?" anyway so there's hardly an argument against it XD it's been so long already. if an opportunity arises then one has to take it lmao

Bingo. Well, besides shelling out 50 bucks to skip ahead. I'm impatient, but I'm not a moron lol.

• Like 4

Smh reading all these comments dissing DE because of the PRIME ACCESS wave...
Y'all are acting like they're locking cross-save behind a paywall and you'll never get it. There aren't many ways they could accurately release cross-save in waves, but I'd say releasing it to financial  supporters is a pretty fair way to start. I can't say for sure if the ability to buy in to the current wave was intentional or a simple oversight, but if people want to waste their money to get cross-save a few days early, let 'em. The game has been out for years with no cross-save and now that it's finally IN THE PROCESS of being added you all can't wait a few days without throwing a fit. Even if it takes a while longer to get it sorted it isn't that big a deal...

1 minute ago, CEOofBeefStew said:

Y'all are acting like they're locking cross-save behind a paywall and you'll never get it. There aren't many ways they could accurately release cross-save in waves, but I'd say releasing it to financial  supporters is a pretty fair way to start. I can't say for sure if the ability to buy in to the current wave was intentional or a simple oversight, but if people want to waste their money to get cross-save a few days early, let 'em. The game has been out for years with no cross-save and now that it's finally IN THE PROCESS of being added you all can't wait a few days without throwing a fit. Even if it takes a while longer to get it sorted it isn't that big a deal...

releasing it to financial  supporters is a pretty fair way to start. ??? or they could of went with account age would be far more Fair. people are impacient and I can see why it looks a little sussy with it being a pay for Early acess. either way im waiting for the ps4 folks to get the prompt.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CEOofBeefStew said:

this is why companies continue to get away with such scummy practices. people will always be there to defend it and act like everybody else are the bad people

• Like 4