Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

So let me think this, you guys are mad because a company that has a free game that is popular has microtransactions in the game to support the developers and the company, but oh a system came out that in 2 or 4 more days is coming out for everyone, but first they are giving it to the people who have wanted to pay and support their company, I don't think that is bad really unless you are a total hypocrite

hace 14 minutos, TommyShelbyXIV dijo:

and guess who's defending them the ones who got the feature already which is stupid calling us inpatient and childish when we are the majority that need it.

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PSN)SKYF1R8:

Both Red texts appeared in my account but can't link just yet to pc. I think they may roll it out to all of us Today? I was patient and I think it paid off.

this happened to lots of us yesterday already. unfortunately it's a bug that phases in and out (just in case you're talking about this 'Link Accounts!' button on the website)

• Like 1

il y a une heure, (PSN)ApoX95 a dit :

twitter

somebody asked how the drip gate functions and if it will be weekly and DE responded (I believe it was rebecca even) with 'daily'

I don't use twitter but the post has been linked a couple of times here in the forums - I bet it won't be hard to find

edit: I just searched for myself and it seems they might have deleted the post. XD they definitely posted that though, I saw it myself - maybe someone still has a screenshot or something but if they deleted the post anyway then I guess they've taken that statement back.

and I hope you're right, tenno 😭😆 there is no new wave as of yet and I know since I'm like logging in and out on my PS/PC/Switch accounts in hourly periods XD

i know im right ( hope moment ) personnaly im a playstation player but im on pc since 1yo now and i miss warframe and there is no way i create a new account, so i wait patiently the cross save.... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (NSW)Mercwithamouth22 said:

are people actually still defending the scummy tactics of a prime access paywall while they stall the process? don't think for a second that it isn't why they are still in the prime access " wave" they are not your friend and their number one priority will always be money. 

They released for people who already have prime access while people can buy it now and skip the line, the devs never told anyone to go buy the prime access now to have access now, the devs didnt point a gun to people's head saying they need to buy it now. It is the people's choices for being impatient and buying the prime access just to skip the line and in the end of the day it is their money and they have every right to spend their own money how they want. Just the people who chose to wait and not pay for prime access.

People are complaining that the devs are stalling but in reality they are releasing it in small batches/phases so that if a bug should happen (which there was bugs and they had to emergency shut down the service) only a small amount of people are affected so they can damage control and have a easier time fixing rather than having everyone merge and have a whole situation outside of their control.

I find it funny when the devs are being cautious and they get flamed over it and I am willing to bet that if the devs instead chose to just release it to everyone at once and a huge chunk of ppl gets affected by bugs having their clans deleted, accounts bricked the very same people who are complaining and wanting them to release it to everyone at once be instead complaining that the devs are not being cautious.

and it is not a paywall, paywall means "pay or you wont get this function" while everyone will get it for free just some chose to pay for prime access to get it earlier....

Edited by (NSW)Rexer425
additional
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, LastSonOfSiberia said:

Hello mates. Can anybody be so nice that he/she would wright a summary of info what we have on how things going?

Cause I see no changes on my Account Management Page. Maybe somewhere here on one of 30 pages admins posted a roadmap or something?

The link at the top of the page.. :)

il y a 5 minutes, (NSW)Rexer425 a dit :

They released for people who already have prime access while people can buy it now and skip the line, the devs never told anyone to go buy the prime access now to have access now, the devs didnt point a gun to people's head saying they need to buy it now. It is the people's choices for being impatient and buying the prime access just to skip the line and in the end of the day it is their money and they have every right to spend their own money how they want. Just the people who chose to wait and not pay for prime access.

People are complaining that the devs are stalling but in reality they are releasing it in small batches/phases so that if a bug should happen (which there was bugs and they had to emergency shut down the service) only a small amount of people are affected so they can damage control and have a easier time fixing rather than having everyone merge and have a whole situation outside of their control.

I find it funny when the devs are being cautious and they get flamed over it and I am willing to bet that if the devs instead chose to just release it to everyone at once and a huge chunk of ppl gets affected by bugs having their clans deleted, accounts bricked the very same people who are complaining and wanting them to release it to everyone at once be instead complaining that the devs are not being cautious.

and it is not a paywall, paywall means "pay or you wont get this function" while everyone will get it for free just some chose to pay for prime access to get it earlier....

People always find a way to complain about something 

12 minutes ago, (NSW)Rexer425 said:

this is again defending scummy tactics. these waves would be much different if it wasn't all about hoping people would pay to get in early. they would go based off year you signed up instead. founder for example would be an acceptable wave but then going to prime access immediately after says its all about the money

Edited by (NSW)Mercwithamouth22
  • Like 3

Just now, Shad0wWatcher said:

I asked before but nobody answered cause people here are more interested in arguing over fking nothing. So i'll ask again...

Anyone else encountering Error code #110 when trying to merge pc and psn? 

Check the bugs forums

32 minutes ago, (PSN)ruizcarrenoc said:

So let me think this, you guys are mad because a company that has a free game that is popular has microtransactions in the game to support the developers and the company, but oh a system came out that in 2 or 4 more days is coming out for everyone, but first they are giving it to the people who have wanted to pay and support their company, I don't think that is bad really unless you are a total hypocrite

I agree if I had money to pay I would but if that was the case I'd be a founder so to the ppl that put real money into a free game so wages and overhead costs are paid, I say thank you. I play this game because it's free fun and always adding new content. I can wait a day or two so the ppl that pay get first access that's fine. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, (NSW)Rexer425 said:

Lol some people don't know definitions it's funny. I always sat here going like, "do people actually know what paywall means?"

I'd hope they can do both PS and Xbox together but I'm not sure how overloaded the servers would get considering they want this as a drip gate, would really like to get in and play the new update and event quest asap. 
Still rather odd choice to drop an event during the middle of the cross save rollout, would have made a lot more sense to deploy it afterwards. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ICE_Dr_Stein said:

Lol some people don't know definitions it's funny. I always sat here going like, "do people actually know what paywall means?"

trying to pull semantics is a weak point of defense. early access paywalls are a thing and have been for a long time. all a paywall is is a restriction with a requirement of payment regardless if its permanent or temporary.

• Like 1

all ppl are saying is that the first wave were founders (totally okay - not some sort of 'status' that you can change since it's dependent on something in the past) but the second wave were 'prime access buyers on PC' with no time restrictions whatsoever - so people, in this second wave, literally can buy prime access on their pc account to instantly unlock access right now. what the intention behind this is or if there even was any intention at all is open for discussion, sure - still though, this is just a fact 🫡

45 minutes ago, (NSW)Mercwithamouth22 said:

this is again defending scummy tactics. these waves would be much different if it wasn't all about hoping people would pay to get in early. they would go based off year you signed up instead. founder for example would be an acceptable wave but then going to prime access immediately after says its all about the money

I think right now it kinda works in our favor since with all these folks paying to essentially “skip the line(the wait)” since DE is cleaning up bugs and if for every 3 out of 10 people who do it(just an example and my own personal opinion folks) say those 3 people experience a bug that gives DE another thing to correct which will strengthen the platform hopefully. Y’all see where I’m going with it????

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Mercwithamouth22 said:

trying to pull semantics is a weak point of defense. early access paywalls are a thing and have been for a long time. all a paywall is is a restriction with a requirement of payment regardless if its permanent or temporary.

So in case you forgot, they are doing it in batches to bug fix and to make sure it slowly but surely, gets in EVERYONE's hands. Yes it's restricting access but that's because they NEED to, so that they can make sure the rollout goes through properly. No this isn't some dumb marketing tactic to get people to pay extra money, because in the end we ALL get it. 

Just now, (PSN)JustATrashbag said:

So in case you forgot, they are doing it in batches to bug fix and to make sure it slowly but surely, gets in EVERYONE's hands. Yes it's restricting access but that's because they NEED to, so that they can make sure the rollout goes through properly. No this isn't some dumb marketing tactic to get people to pay extra money, because in the end we ALL get it. 

oh yes doing it " slowly" while a bunch of people are buying prime access to get it early. that destroys the slowly claim right there

Just now, (NSW)Mercwithamouth22 said:

oh yes doing it " slowly" while a bunch of people are buying prime access to get it early. that destroys the slowly claim right there

I bet there is about 15% of of ACTUAL players who have access to the game. What are you going to say about console people? They don't have access yet to the new features, so yes, it is slowly. What about buying prime access is debunking my claim of having it come out slowly? What's next, you're going to be mad that Founders exist?