Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

The fact that setting your console account up with a cross save locks you out of trading on your own platform is just ridiculous. It should be a given that this functionality remains over everything else...but looking at what's happening, it seems the process effectively converts all accounts to PC accounts, which opens you up to trade with all PC users, along with other platform users that have implemented cross save on their account. Hardly ideal, especially as those who haven't done it yet are likely single platform players who have no intention to create a cross save account.

The only solution I can see to the current predicament is that everyone will have their accounts "forced" into a cross save, to unify everyone under a PC account linked to their console platform account, but that opens up a whole new can of worms! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

I need help with my cross platform save!! 
I have posted twice in the cross platform pages. I am a founder on pc account Dracous13 I have the account info just no comp. I want my ps5 account Dracous1970 to be may main. But it won’t let me finish the save because I am a founding warlord in the pc clan. If you could help me I would be so happy. I have played your game for around 11 years. Please help this Tenno!!! Thank you so much for your time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dracous13 said:

I need help with my cross platform save!! 
I have posted twice in the cross platform pages. I am a founder on pc account Dracous13 I have the account info just no comp. I want my ps5 account Dracous1970 to be may main. But it won’t let me finish the save because I am a founding warlord in the pc clan. If you could help me I would be so happy. I have played your game for around 11 years. Please help this Tenno!!! Thank you so much for your time.

Either find a computer to log in and leave the clan, or contact support.

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked up a PS5 and wanting to verify, if I link(only have Xbox account, which I believe means I wouldn’t merge,) my Series X 100% completed/all achievements etc account, to my new ps5 Warframe account, will this auto pop all trophies? I’ve read various takes on this, and trying to get solid confirmation, of exactly what needs to be done to ensure this happens. Appreciate any and all help!

13 hours ago, (XBOX)zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:

Just picked up a PS5 and wanting to verify, if I link(only have Xbox account, which I believe means I wouldn’t merge,) my Series X 100% completed/all achievements etc account, to my new ps5 Warframe account, will this auto pop all trophies? I’ve read various takes on this, and trying to get solid confirmation, of exactly what needs to be done to ensure this happens. Appreciate any and all help!

You need to link your Xbox account to a PC account first, choosing the Xbox account as the primary, which will then turn it into a cross save account. Then you need to start the game on the PS, let it create an account for your, and then link your cross save account and the PS account.

I'm not sure about the PS trophies, but I do know that it pops the Steam achievements after logging in with a cross save account.

• 1 month later...

I have linked my Playstation account to my newly created PC account and the Playstation account is the main account. I've been playing for a short time and have never traded, but currently playing on PS5 I can't trade with other Playstation players. Cross play and 2FA enabled. This is some drama. Something that was supposed to help in trading completely blocked this function.

We have a probable situation where:

I have a Playstation account linked to my PC account (which means I have cross-saving enabled) and I have cross-platform play enabled in the game options.

My friend has a Playstation account and cross-platform play is enabled in the game options.

The result is WE CAN'T TRADE WITH EACH OTHER!!!

This is the stupidest trading system I have ever seen in my many years of playing games.
DE reduced such a trivial option as trading to some absurd procedure.
I WANT TO SWITCH UP A CONSOLE WITH CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY ENABLED AND TRADE WITH WHOEVER I WANT WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT SPECIALIZED REQUIREMENTS.

The logic of DE is that after connecting several accounts, you permanently lose the ability to trade on your main platform. And the player is left alone with his problem.

1 minute ago, Kolaborant said:

I have linked my Playstation account to my newly created PC account and the Playstation account is the main account. I've been playing for a short time and have never traded, but currently playing on PS5 I can't trade with other Playstation players. Cross play and 2FA enabled. This is some drama. Something that was supposed to help in trading completely blocked this function.

We have a probable situation where:

I have a Playstation account linked to my PC account (which means I have cross-saving enabled) and I have cross-platform play enabled in the game options.

My friend has a Playstation account and cross-platform play is enabled in the game options.

The result is WE CAN'T TRADE WITH EACH OTHER!!!

This is the stupidest trading system I have ever seen in my many years of playing games.
DE reduced such a trivial option as trading to some absurd procedure.
I WANT TO SWITCH UP A CONSOLE WITH CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY ENABLED AND TRADE WITH WHOEVER I WANT WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT SPECIALIZED REQUIREMENTS.

The logic of DE is that after connecting several accounts, you permanently lose the ability to trade on your main platform. And the player is left alone with his problem.

It did not completely block trading. You can trade with PC players (all of them, they just need to enable cross play) and cross save players, including those playing on Playstation. Your friend can link a PC account and then you'll be able to trade with each other.

It is an unfortunate limitation of the current system.

22 minutes ago, --N-- said:

It did not completely block trading. You can trade with PC players (all of them, they just need to enable cross play) and cross save players, including those playing on Playstation. Your friend can link a PC account and then you'll be able to trade with each other.

It is an unfortunate limitation of the current system.

I didn't block it completely. WoW, you cheered me up. And are you saying that I should ask everyone who wants to help me and give me something to create a PC account especially for me and connect it to their Playstation account? Linking accounts will mean that this person will be in exactly the same situation as I am now.

This is DE logic on how to "make it easier" for players to trade:

Trading Variables:

If Cross Platform Play is enabled & Cross Platform Save is enabled…

• Trade with all Cross Platform Save players.

If Cross Platform Play is enabled & Cross Platform Save is disabled…

• PC: trade with PC and Cross Platform Save enabled players
  • Non-PC Platforms: trade with Cross Platform Save disabled players on your platform

If Cross Platform Play is disabled & Cross Platform Save is enabled…

• PC: trade with any PC players
  • Non-PC Platforms: trade with Cross Platform Save enabled players on your platform

If Cross Platform Play is disabled & Cross Platform Save is disabled…

• Non-PC Platforms: trade with players on your platform who also have Cross Platform Save disabled

26 minutes ago, Kolaborant said:

I didn't block it completely. WoW, you cheered me up. And are you saying that I should ask everyone who wants to help me and give me something to create a PC account especially for me and connect it to their Playstation account? Linking accounts will mean that this person will be in exactly the same situation as I am now.

This is DE logic on how to "make it easier" for players to trade:

Trading Variables:

If Cross Platform Play is enabled & Cross Platform Save is enabled…

• Trade with all Cross Platform Save players.

If Cross Platform Play is enabled & Cross Platform Save is disabled…

• PC: trade with PC and Cross Platform Save enabled players
  • Non-PC Platforms: trade with Cross Platform Save disabled players on your platform

If Cross Platform Play is disabled & Cross Platform Save is enabled…

• Non-PC Platforms: trade with Cross Platform Save enabled players on your platform

If Cross Platform Play is disabled & Cross Platform Save is disabled…

• Non-PC Platforms: trade with players on your platform who also have Cross Platform Save disabled

No. The majority of the game's players are going to be PC and cross save players, so you don't have to ask them to do anything.

Yes, it'd be great if you could just trade with anyone without these limitations. Unfortunately, it was not possible to implement it that way, for whatever reason. I didn't say anything about "making it easier" or that it's logical (although it does make sense if you think about enabling cross save as converting your account to a PC account, so only PC accounts can trade with each other). Just that this is the way it is, and if you and your friend want to trade with each other, they will have to enable cross save.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for my stupid question. i have pc account, and 5 minuts ago i have tryed to sell a mod to a playestation  user.
i go in my dojo ecc like any other trade in the past, i invite this playestation player. but when me or he try to open a trade, i recive a error message (i not post the screen  beacause  this mesage is in italian check at end of this post for translation fo erro message) but this message say something about one of us havent multyplatform save active.

i have activated pc account on official warframe site,  and i have activated 2 step authectication.
i have done the same on warframe market
in game setting i have multyplatform setting putted on  " ON "

this playestation user have say to me that he have done the same for all 3 setting (ingame, offical site and market site)

i not have any other account for playestation, or other, i use only pc.

but the problem continue to exist, have traded with  a lot of player but with he i cand start a trade.

this is the error mesage
Unable to start an operation with user (username) due to platform mismatch or cross-platform saving. Only accounts with cross-platform saving enabled can trade with each other, trading is limited to the same platform if cross-platform saving is not enabled.

for trade with this person he must create a pc account and marge with hes playestatio acount ? play acount must be the main account. or i must try to create a playstatio account ?
this last option is strange because if i correct rember, i have traded with playestation account in the last 15-20 days.

thx for any help