The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

1 minute ago, (PSN)JustATrashbag said:

I bet there is about 15% of of ACTUAL players who have access to the game. What are you going to say about console people? They don't have access yet to the new features, so yes, it is slowly. What about buying prime access is debunking my claim of having it come out slowly? What's next, you're going to be mad that Founders exist?

many console people are making pc accounts just to buy prime just so they can cross save while taking the prime access loss. idk why you are defending this tactic

Just now, (NSW)Mercwithamouth22 said:

many console people are making pc accounts just to buy prime just so they can cross save while taking the prime access loss. idk why you are defending this tactic

Yeah? So what? Why does that matter? Are we not all getting it by the end of December anyways? Are we not all going to have Cross Save in the end? 

Just now, (PSN)JustATrashbag said:

Yeah? So what? Why does that matter? Are we not all getting it by the end of December anyways? Are we not all going to have Cross Save in the end? 

man talk about a goal post change

1 minute ago, Saur0n1st said:

i think it may now be live for eveyone, i just got it

also just now got it. it happened just like i said it would lol

vor 2 Minuten schrieb JeanG2:

Finally linked my Xbox and PC account, I guess is out to everyone now?, im not part of any "minority", i've buy Plat and Aya sometimes like everyone else.

TIme to see the "mess" my account has become

Holy cow, same for me! I was refreshing this thread every hour or so for over a week.

5 minutes ago, soldiercorp said:

Hi guys!

I am MR 18 on Nintendo Switch and MR 8 on PC. I want to make the PC my primary account due to better graphics, but I'm worried about the levels. After the merge, will I be Level 18 or 8 on the PC?

You make your switch your primary so it Carrie’s your gear and inventory 

I have my main account on PC and a migrated account on switch (so unable to be merged). Is it allowed to give tradeable things from my switch account to a friend who then gives them to me on my main account on PC? If not, is it allowed to give them away to other people to keep and then overwrite the switch account with my pc account through account linking?

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)EchoChain5430 said:

If I have a PC account with very little on it that's MR3 and an Xbox account that has everything that's legendary 3 and all the quests completed and I want my PC to be my primary account, Do I have to do all the quests over again or will they transfer over with the Xbox account. Same thing with the syndicate standings.

just make your xbox acc your primary

Yeah, I made my PS my main account but it only shows my xbox stuff. I have lost hundreds of hours on my main account now. This sucks....

Just now, Ace_Prodigies said:

I accidentally used my Xbox as my primary account when I did the cross platform save and want use my playstation account as my primary. Please help!

I wonder if this somehow happened to me too. Because everything of mine is gone.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Affrodisiac said:

Yeah, I made my PS my main account but it only shows my xbox stuff. I have lost hundreds of hours on my main account now. This sucks....

I wonder if this somehow happened to me too. Because everything of mine is gone.

Yeah having to make a PC account really confused me and I guess I did it in the wrong order when connecting the accounts and now I can’t login to my playstation account that has everything on it. All i wanted to do was bring my playstation account over to my xbox but now it looks like everything I had on my Playstation account is gone. I sent DE a support ticket, waiting for a response.