Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Euren:

One question: 

I have an old account on PC, 300+ days MR13. The last time I played with this account was back in 2015 (I can't play anymore because I switched to using a Macbook for work, no longer have a PC).

On the other hand, I just bought a Nintendo Switch a few months ago and started playing with a new account, now my Switch account is MR17, with more progress and missions completed than my previous account on PC, as well as a lots more frames, mods and weapons than PC.
I want to use PC as my primary, and merge the switch account to it (just because Nintendo is s*ck, i don't want my account stick with them) and still continue playing on Switch until I get a PC. So will I lose all mission progress (New War, Whisper,...) or MR one the Switch and start all over again from the process on PC?

Iam not sure if your higher quest progress from the account which is not going to be primary will be added on top of your lower progress account. But from the merge logic, it should be merged and you should have everything combined on your new main account then. Maybe you could hit up support chat for that or someone else here can confirm this.

il y a 32 minutes, -Vegito- a dit :

My xbox account. Never touched the quest on PC, I was only MR 1 with pretty much nothing. Completed all on xbox but Lotus is now different. I take it, when this is the only downside.

8am ET is in 4 hours. Then you can do it.

But in the page now i don't see nothing, only this Cross-Platform Save will be released in phases for different groups of players. You can't link your Tenno accounts yet, but check back later! I'm in Europe italy to be precise. 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb (PSN)BlAcK-Ita-NoIsE:

But in the page now i don't see nothing, only this Cross-Platform Save will be released in phases for different groups of players. You can't link your Tenno accounts yet, but check back later! I'm in Europe italy to be precise. 

A couple posts ago you will find those informations as well. It will be available for you in 2 hours and 28 minutes from when I post this.

But be aware, they will close it again 8 hours after to check and finalizing I guess.

If you link your accounts within that timeframe you are good and you are keeping your cross save link.

Edited by -Vegito-

To my fellow Founding Warlords

I had concerns yesterday merging a XBOX (primary account) to a PC regarding clans. Both are in the same clan. XBOX is my Founding Warlord account and I was wondering what would happen.

So for everyone who wonders, if your primary account is Founding Warlord, it's fine you'll keep it.

If your Founding Warlord account is not your primary however, you'll get an alert pop-up asking you to give the role to another member before merging ! 

Screenshot of the said alert pop-up : 

image.png?ex=6597d7ad&is=658562ad&hm=d04

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, -Vegito- a dit :

A couple posts ago you will find those informations as well. It will be available for you in 2 hours and 28 minutes from when I post this.

But be aware, they will close it again 8 hours after to check and finalizing I guess.

If you link your accounts within that timeframe you are good and you are keeping your cross save link.

Thanks, So by 1.00pm I'll have the option to be able to link or psn account to my xbox account. But one thing I would like to know, if I will actually get all the warframe items etc etc of my old psn account to the new xbox or possibly PC or Nintendo Switch? Thank you very much

vor 11 Minuten schrieb (PSN)BlAcK-Ita-NoIsE:

Thanks, So by 1.00pm I'll have the option to be able to link or psn account to my xbox account. But one thing I would like to know, if I will actually get all the warframe items etc etc of my old psn account to the new xbox or possibly PC or Nintendo Switch? Thank you very much

2PM.

You can link all the accounts you want, but you need to choose ONE account which will be you primary save. All other accounts progress will transfer to that ONE primary account you choose. You can NOT change this afterwards and all the other accounts progress will be gone. All other accounts which are linked will use the primary account save file.

I don't know about switch, don't have any. I've read something here in this thread that there is a problem if you merged to switch in the past when the game came out for the switch.

9 hours ago, TheRefinedHellion said:

Actually, going by the FAQ, if you made the PS4 account prior to the November deadline, unless I am misunderstanding/misreading this or the FAQ, I am pretty sure this is incorrect. You still require a PC account to merge accounts in general, so unless this just means you need a PC account to merge ONLY console accounts, I think you still might be good for merging. (This is what I'm talking about with the vagueness)

EDIT: To drive it home, take this with a grain of salt, I am just referencing the FAQ, as vague as some of the language and specifics are.
Q: I did not create a PC account before the cutoff date. Can I still Merge multiple console accounts?

Q: I did not create a PC account before the cutoff date. Can I still Merge multiple console accounts?
Yes, provided the console accounts you wish to include in the Merge were created before the cutoff date and also were not created through a previous PC-to-console account migration.

You will first need to create a new PC account. After that, you must Link it to whichever console account you are choosing as the Primary Account (allowing you to use its Progression). This will create a unified Warframe Cross Platform Save Account. You can then Merge the remaining console accounts with your newly created Cross Platform Save Account as you would normally.

The PS4 account was created hmmm, quite a few years ago. The PC account however, was created after the November deadline

5 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

no they said 23rd

This is what [DE]Megan said yesterday:

After 5 pm ET on December 22nd, the Cross Platform Save gates will remain closed until the team returns in January.

Edited by Kiksik2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

website dosent WORK AT ALL, THEY HAD TIME TO PEPARE FOR THIS AND THEY DIDINT! its on purpose i swear to make our gross save diffiltul 

Yes, they did. They prepared to not let everyone in at the same time, because that would kill the servers. But then you guys complained that you would not get cross save in 2023, so they let everyone in, and it killed the servers.

Just now, --N-- said:

Yes, they did. They prepared to not let everyone in at the same time, because that would kill the servers. But then you guys complained that you would not get cross save in 2023, so they let everyone in, and it killed the servers.

its not because we "complained" it is because they didint have time to get a phases... 

And this my good fellows is what happens when you dont plan a release at all in the slightest. and I can almost guarantee that DE wont extend or put out any compensation for this embarrassment. did they really not think they'd get a massive load of traffic from returning players and people wanting to make a universal account.

Edited by scootsixtyfour

Just now, scootsixtyfour said:

And this my good fellows is what happens when you dont plan a release at all in the slightest. and I can almost guarantee that DE wont extend or put out any compensation for this embarrassment. dis they really not think they'd get a massive load of traffic from returning players and people wanting to make a universal account.

Hey to be fair, what compensation do you think you are entitled to? It's not like our money's being wasted, I mean, I'm mad about it but it's not the end of the world.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiksik2 said:

Hey to be fair, what compensation do you think you are entitled to? It's not like our money's being wasted, I mean, I'm mad about it but it's not the end of the world.

oh because we arent founders we arent a importand to DE