Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

3 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

oh because we arent founders we arent a importand to DE 

Yes, because the founders were here since the beginning and backed them up since the begginning, we did not, it might sound hard but it's truth, we are not and should not be priority.

1 minute ago, Kiksik2 said:

Hey to be fair, what compensation do you think you are entitled to? It's not like our money's being wasted, I mean, I'm mad about it but it's not the end of the world.

well I do spend money in this game in the form of buying plat becuase I feel that grinding for primes is more rewarding but I digress. In other free to play games with a similar monetization structure such as PSO, or even paid mmos like final fantasy 14 they regularly issue compensation in small amounts to garner good will for inconveniencing their players like usally giving out a item worth around five usd in value or free cosmetics, and in subscription based games either a free battle pass ticket or subtime, it differs from game to game. I just think it would be the right thing for them to do after endless delays with poor communication for a feature that would have ideally been bug tested over the last three mounths before being announce to be released on the 12th.

Or it could be that I'm just used to MMO type games that respect my time despite being looked down on as weeb trash.

7 hours ago, scootsixtyfour said:

well I do spend money in this game in the form of buying plat becuase I feel that grinding for primes is more rewarding but I digress. In other free to play games with a similar monetization structure such as PSO, or even paid mmos like final fantasy 14 they regularly issue compensation in small amounts to garner good will for inconveniencing their players like usally giving out a item worth around five usd in value or free cosmetics, and in subscription based games either a free battle pass ticket or subtime, it differs from game to game. I just think it would be the right thing for them to do after endless delays with poor communication for a feature that would have ideally been bug tested over the last three mounths before being announce to be released on the 12th.

Or it could be that I'm just used to MMO type games that respect my time despite being looked down on as weeb trash.

Dude, we should not be entitled to as much as the guys that pay hundreds of dollars on Prime Access and the Founders as I said earlier, I don't think the guys that buy plat like you and me are entitled to as much as those guys but whatever you say.

Either way I merged the accounts successfully, thanks DE.

I had merged my PSN to PC with PC which was relatively small ac with nothing much on now its merged and everything except my progression and mastery rank which did not carry over or overide which it was suppose to as per the info i cant access my operator and i have filled out all the focus school have i lost it all that was 500hrs of progress on edilons captures for shards

So my goal for this is to play on Xbox with my account on PlayStation. I made the PC account and connected it with my PlayStation account with my PlayStation account as my primary. But in order for me to play on Xbox do I need to make an Xbox account then merge it? 

On 12/14/2023 at 2:45 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

An update on Cross Platform Save:

Internal staff testing has revealed new issues we need to address before we can guarantee stability with more players. Please stay tuned for more updates tomorrow on our next "drip gate" steps. 

I got my crosssave everything went good well almost everything my platinum from my primary account (switch) didn’t transfer did I do something wrong plz help 

1 hour ago, Kiksik2 said:

Dude, we should not be entitled to as much as the guys that pay hundreds of dollars on Prime Access and the Founders as I said earlier, I don't think the guys that buy plat like you and me are entitled to as much as those guys but whatever you say.

I never mentioned prime access, or founders. this is a service compliance issue that is disrespectful to all of DE's player base, so I believe that founders and prime access players should be included in said compensation, as their poor communication and delays have affected everyone wanting to merge or link accounts. its just good curtesy as established by company's that are their peers in the genre. Do not undersell your worth as while free-to-play players dont give worth in money, they give worth in two equally important metrics: player population and playtime that helps preserve the health of the game.

So my PS4 account is mered with the PC account I made. I want to play on that account on Xbox, when trying to make an Xbox account on here it says I'm already logged in but it doesn't say the Xbox account is connected. Could it be because I used the same email for the PC account that I use for my Xbox log in?

It seems to have worked but I have to wait until I can go home today to see the results.

Some random thoughts as this thread seems as good as any.

Good bye my solo clan.  I only made it because I was having trouble on the secondary and discovered the process was easier than I thought

My PC account was older than I thought (2014) and my XBOX account newer (2019).

The joined resources look glorious on the companion app.  (I see why the cut off). 

Crossing my fingers about broken stuff when I finally sign in.