The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] Albrecht and Loid

Raskol

On 2023-12-14 at 12:27 AM, TARINunit9 said:

Question, do we know anything about Albrecht's wife?

Albrecht says that Euleria has her mother's eyes, but doesn't go more into detail. He says he raised Euleria alone, so his wife either died or left or something. And just to cover all the bases, the fact that Euleria had a mother doesn't mean that she was Albrecht's wife or that they were even in a relationship.

Edited by GrayArchon
glitch
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, GrayArchon said:

Albrecht says that Euleria has her mother's eyes, but doesn't go more into detail. He says he raised Euleria alone, so his wife either died or left or something. And just to cover all the bases, the fact that Euleria had a mother doesn't mean that she was Albrecht's wife or that they were even in a relationship.

Albrecht's dojo:

tSN6AOh.png

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
Спойлер

In the end, love in Albrecht and Loid has become an integral part of the gaming world. We anticipate that the fan community will fully embrace this fact. Cosplay costumes and a plethora of memes are on the horizon, featuring Ricardo, adding a touch of humor and charm. By the way, while completing the quest, I didn't even think about it and only found out on the wiki page. I thought it was friendship.

Edited by StarkBlackberry
I didn't hide it under the spoiler

21 minutes ago, StarkBlackberry said:

In the end, love in Albrecht and Loid has become an integral part of the gaming world. We anticipate that the fan community will fully embrace this fact. Cosplay costumes and a plethora of memes are on the horizon, featuring Ricardo, adding a touch of humor and charm. By the way, while completing the quest, I didn't even think about it and only found out on the wiki page. I thought it was friendship.

It very well could be something not romantic, people can show affection without it being romance.

Honestly their relationship is up in the air right now, it could be something or nothing and it's unfortunate that people are being so weird about it, let people enjoy whatever version it might be until we have something more concrete about the two of them.

• Like 1

I originally misunderstood the lore and thought Albrecht is the husband of the Entrati Grandmother, so when Loid repeatedly calls Albrecht his (as in "my Albrecht") it made no sense to me at all and all I could think about was this old meme.

why-are-you-gay.jpg

Then, someone kindly explained the whole lore bit to me here, so now I know Albrecht is from the other side of the Entrati family, so his relationship with Loid makes more sense, instead of it being Albrecht cheating on Grandma with Loid. I played the whole quest under this incorrect assumption and let me tell you it made the experience quite funny. The whole time, I wanted to go to Grandma and tell her they're making out in her basement and have her go there whoop their butts and show them the real Indifference. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

It very well could be something not romantic, people can show affection without it being romance.

Honestly their relationship is up in the air right now, it could be something or nothing and it's unfortunate that people are being so weird about it, let people enjoy whatever version it might be until we have something more concrete about the two of them.

No one carries that amount of resentment for anything that's platonic. Loid holds a lot of resentment. 

The fragments say enough: they were in a romantic relationship.

I'll make a reference below from an old SNL skit.....hopefully the older ones in this discussion get the reference.

stephen colbert television GIF

Edited by (XBOX)Cram Duahcim