Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best farming warframe for Sanctum Anatomica / solo? ( Spoilers )

BethTheBean

Question

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Pakaku said:

I'd focus more on picking missions that have no timer, like Exterminate or the Alchemy mission. None of them feel particularly difficult or in need of any particular warframes.

This ^^^.

As for breaking containers at a distance (which will quickly become a "must" 🙂), for "total chill" play I prefer a max-range min-duration Limbo. Basically because he can "rift" if the going gets too tough, and replacing one ability is an easy selection (1 or 3). And he can also "rift" if you need to answer the phone, warm a pizza or go to the bathroom. There are other (slightly better) options for a more active solo playstyle, but Limbo is the ultimate "Mr. Chill".

If you are looking for Voca (and other special stuff), Golden Spark and Orokin Eye are quite helpful...

Edited by Graavarg
  • Like 2

Exterminate does the trick for me, seeing these missions as exact duplicates as the ones from Zariman (and the Angel Plumes). Just kill the enemies, be done with the pre-requisite, and explore the map to your heart's content.

EDIT extra: I run my Exterminate Farming missions with Xaku. He has his guns dealing with enemies on auto-pilot while I can just move around freely, and also, when faced with big rooms, just cast Xata's Whisper which is a mini-AOE nuke by itself. It always destroys all furnitures/boxes around, leaving only the Voca icons for you.

Edited by MauVasconcellos

Depends really. Like on what your preferences are, and skill levels. 

I personally find Lavos, Xaku, Citrine, Mag, and Gyre really good for Exterminate, Survival, Assassinate, etc, since they all have abilities which break boxes really easy. Lavos sliding around breaks boxes, and I slide a lot for his mobility. Xaku's 4 naturally, Gyre's electric ball, Mags bubble. Citrines 1 gives you chance at energy of enemies, as well, so whilst its relatively short range, if you have the energy economy for it, you can spam it. Those different picks are also quite different, and I like that variety (if you like more tanky Warframes, Citrine and Lavos are quite tanky). 

The advantage with breaking so many boxes, is not just the resources, but makes finding Voca easier. Don't forget the Orokin Eye Air Support ability too. 

Alchemy and Mirror Defence, I like Lavos, Citrine, Kullervo. 

I also imagine that Revenant, Wukong, Styanax, Wisp would be quite popular as well. They don't necessarily have much by way of box breaking though. You could always use weapons for that though too. 

Good luck!