Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/18/23 Cross Platform Save: Founders Rollout Live

Hi,
Is anyone else out there a founder or had an account before the first PC-Console migration?

If so, are you eligible for an account merge? This PC account was created since 2013 and never did a migration. I created a brand new account on Xbox and have been playing that for years since my PC broke down. But now that cross save is here i was excited to finally merge my original account with all the progress I've been making on Xbox. The issue now is that Its only giving me the option to link my accounts instead of merging, meaning i would have to delete either my founder account along with its items/arsenal OR my Xbox account  with years of progress.....

I know its a longshot but I'm trying to find out if others are having this particular issue

Thanks.

Now that we've finally got cross-save, I'm really hoping we can get gyro aim on PS5. I first got into warfare playing it on my switch during lockdown, and the gyro aim was quite literally a make-or-break for me. Stick aiming is just too clunky for how fast Warfare plays.

I've since started over on PC for the better performance, but I've shifted more towards playing games on my PS5 since I can just kick back and relax (plus I study compsci so I spend all day working on a computer lmao). I was both surprised and disappointed to see that gyro aim still hasn't been added to the PS5 version, especially given how prevalent it's become this generation. Games like Fortnite and Call of Duty have it on PS5, so it baffles me that they took the time to add Adaptive Trigger haptics for each individual weapon but not gyro aim. To be completely frank, the lack of gyro aim on PS5 is serving as a sort of obstacle for me getting back into the game.

I'm sure this sounds a wee bit dramatic, but Warframe is such a fantastic game and it's sad to see it still doesn't have such a basic feature :(

• Like 2

19 hours ago, (NSW)sticks75 said:

I linked my pc account to switch account, how do i link my ps account so I can access on ps5?

I think you where suppose to link them all at once. You might need to look into the FAQs to see if you can pull you ps account in after the fact.

• Like 1