Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/18/23 Cross Platform Save: Founders Rollout Live

4 minutes ago, DarkxXxDrag0n said:

Considering I have been playing on Xbox since the release of the game. What qualifies as a FOUNDER? Did we have to pay to play early back in the day or did only PC players only get that ability? As I refuse to play my PC account any more as I am further on Xbox than PC and I have friends that want to play asap!

Also I am apart of 2 different clans on each platform, should I leave both once merging becomes available then rejoin?

Founder is a very specific term referring to those that supported the game financially prior to its release and received certain benefits for doing so.

• Like 2

3 минуты назад, (XBOX)TheMadCash сказал:

but we known this for weeks tho when DE said this on the Devstream? They were always intended to be the test group.

I think the main reason is that they were not ready. I suspect that they were supposed to start on the 13th. And to today’s date, give the opportunity to transfer to most of the players. But we have what we have.

3 minutes ago, DarkxXxDrag0n said:

Considering I have been playing on Xbox since the release of the game. What qualifies as a FOUNDER? Did we have to pay to play early back in the day or did only PC players only get that ability? As I refuse to play my PC account any more as I am further on Xbox than PC and I have friends that want to play asap!

Founders are pc related. Warfare was a pc game only at 1 point & came to consoles shortly after awhile. Once cross save hits your account. You can have the same progress on your Xbox on your pc too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lGimmeWhiskyPlsl said:

People that bought the Founders Edition eons ago. AKA Excalibur Prime and other stuff that came with it.

Ok thank you I didn’t know founders what a paid thing back in the day. I thought it was like I was in before 1000 others type thing so thank you lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kirill333h said:

I think the main reason is that they were not ready. I suspect that they were supposed to start on the 13th. And to today’s date, give the opportunity to transfer to most of the players. But we have what we have.

Last I read, Cross save broke some clan related thing which was unfortunate cause of the planned clan event. So of course they was gonna dial back on it but some founders have gotten it on Friday. They was talking & showing it on reddit. Im guessing the rest of the founders have gotten it today. Lets just see how this week goes cause DE could start getting the rest of us as soon as tomorrow if nothing breaks

• Like 2

how would platinum purchases work?

for example my main is on psn and my alt is on pc and i will merge my accounts as the psn account being the primary.which pricing am i responsible for when playing on pc for example?pc pricing or ps store pricing?this is a very importanat question imo and one i could not find the answer to

1 minute ago, (PSN)phasuta said:

for example my main is on psn and my alt is on pc and i will merge my accounts as the psn account being the primary.which pricing am i responsible for when playing on pc for example?pc pricing or ps store pricing?this is a very importanat question imo and one i could not find the answer to

They have a pretty thorough FAQ

Warframe: Cross Platform Save

1 minute ago, (PSN)phasuta said:

I'm pretty plat from all platforms EXCEPT Nintendo Switch will be merged. Any future microtransactions will most likely be the same price as they were before.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PSN)phasuta said:

Interesting question. Im guessing its whichever platform your currently on you'll be responsible for paying if you wanted to buy plat. Only logical answer really

1 minute ago, ItzVy said:

I'm pretty plat from all platforms EXCEPT Nintendo Switch will be merged. Any future microtransactions will most likely be the same price as they were before.

the reason im asking is because the prices on the pc are cheaper than ps storw in my country so it matters a lot to me

So a question I have that doesn't seem to be answered (that I can find) by the FAQ.

I play on PC.  I've had this account since mid 2020.  I also played on PS4 back in 2015ish.  I still have my PS4, but haven't turned it on since updating Fall Guys when it came out (was free on PS4).  So like 3 years.  I think I updated Warframe at that point, logged in once, and then made the PC account.

I really only want access to the slots and plat from that PS4 account.  None of the items (mods/weapons/frames) matter to me.  What I don't know is how to access my PS4 account without turning on the PS4 and starting Warframe.  Can I somehow access that account via this website without ever turning on my PS4 again?  And from there link that account to this one?  Since it's been 3 years since I turned on my PS4, I'm not even certain it works (it probably does, though).

3 minutes ago, Wheelhouser said:

So a question I have that doesn't seem to be answered (that I can find) by the FAQ.

I play on PC.  I've had this account since mid 2020.  I also played on PS4 back in 2015ish.  I still have my PS4, but haven't turned it on since updating Fall Guys when it came out (was free on PS4).  So like 3 years.  I think I updated Warframe at that point, logged in once, and then made the PC account.

I really only want access to the slots and plat from that PS4 account.  None of the items (mods/weapons/frames) matter to me.  What I don't know is how to access my PS4 account without turning on the PS4 and starting Warframe.  Can I somehow access that account via this website without ever turning on my PS4 again?  And from there link that account to this one?  Since it's been 3 years since I turned on my PS4, I'm not even certain it works (it probably does, though).

You will be linking your account through warframe site, you don't have to launch anything besides going to warframe.com > account management and it should guide you on how to link your Console to PC and wait till everything is done.

"What do I need to do before connecting my Warframe accounts?
You must first have or create a PC Warframe account. From there, you will be able to Link or Merge one account at a time to that PC account, turning it into a Cross Platform Save Account. Additional platforms can then be Linked or Merged to this Cross Platform Save Account, one platform at a time until all desired accounts are connected.

While a PC account is a necessary component in creating a Cross Platform Save Account, you do not need to download or play Warframe on PC in order to use your Cross Platform Save Account."

Edited by lGimmeWhiskyPlsl
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wheelhouser said:

Yes you can log into your account via PSN on the website

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wheelhouser said:

Sounds like you wanna merge accounts without turning on your ps4? I don't think you need to launch warframe on your ps4 to merge. Only information you need is your Playstation credentials & you should be able to merge no issue right on the website if im reading this right.

Edited by (XBOX)TheMadCash

6 minutes ago, Wheelhouser said:

As others have mentioned, you should be able to do it all through the website.

If it helps, here's a founder who got cross save on Thursday or Friday and spent a while answering questions: Founder here, Cross Save just became active for me! : Warframe (reddit.com)

28 minutes ago, Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral said:

I'm the only one in the clan though ...uhm should I invite myself and promote myself then ?

29 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

In the situation you're describing where the secondary account is a Clan Leader, you will get an error pop-up when you try to set up Cross Platform Save. You must either make the account where you are a Founding Warlord of a Clan your Primary Account in the merge OR you must promote a new Founding Warlord in-game, then try merging again once you are no longer a Founding Warlord. 

Thanks for clarifying. It is a different situation if you are the only one in the Clan. You will only get the error message when there are other members still in the Clan. If you are the only member in the Clan you will not get the error. The single person Clan will be disbanded if you choose to Merge accounts and the Primary account is not the single Clan leader. 

9 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Thanks for clarifying. It is a different situation if you are the only one in the Clan. You will only get the error message when there are other members still in the Clan. If you are the only member in the Clan you will not get the error. The single person Clan will be disbanded if you choose to Merge accounts and the Primary account is not the single Clan leader. 

Wait so I'm losing my clan ? After grinding for the trophy in orphix venom ..... pls there has to be another way to keep my clan and do the merge also. Cant the one I main be put as clan leader so its not lost ?

Edited by Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral

il y a 4 minutes, Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral a dit :

Wait so I'm losing my clan ? After grinding for the trophy in orphix venom ..... pls there has to be another way to keep my clan and do the merge also. Cant the one I main be put as clan leader so its not lost ?

he just said IF the primary account is not the leader the clan wil be dismantle you just need to be clan leader with your main you wil not lose it font worry 

Edited by Lucotine
  • Like 1