Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have completed Whispers in the Walls as an MR 0

UmbralPrototype

• UmbralPrototype changed the title to I have completed Whispers in the Walls as an MR 0
2 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Neat.

Your MR represents that you don’t have as many options available at the time as someone with a higher MR, but if ever a newbie asks if they can at least do the new content at MR0, here’s the answer

That was never in question, it's a known fact that literally anything works on normal star chart.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Neat.

Your MR represents that you don’t have as many options available at the time as someone with a higher MR, but if ever a newbie asks if they can at least do the new content at MR0, here’s the answer

All it means is you aren't completing the test. They have enough items to be as high as a lot of people are. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

All it means is you aren't completing the test. They have enough items to be as high as a lot of people are. 

Ah that’s a point. 

🤔 What is this post proving then?

47 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

That was never in question, it's a known fact that literally anything works on normal star chart.

That would be a good thing, considering how much of the fun stuff and builds gets left aside by the community as they chase the goal of making the game as easy as possible with a tiny amount of options

edit: Seriously, I’m playing around with my new Sevagoth and am thinking “My god, I’m glad I don’t have to sink 30 forma or whatever into this guy to have a good time”

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

Yeah IMO, DE should place an MR 8 requirement for the new war quest or something, this is late game stuff, impressive as this is, this shouldn't be possible.

Well if it makes you feel any better all the bounties are MR 1 locked. Netracells, however, are not. Weird considering that its the highest level content.

• Like 2

On 2023-12-20 at 12:26 AM, Joezone619 said:

DE should place an MR 8 requirement for the new war quest or something

They literally took the MR requisites of quest so new players could experience them without having to expend hundreds of hours on the star chart....

• Like 1