Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Live For Everyone (Stress Test) TEMPORARILY PAUSED

2 minutes ago, Endian said:

Do I have to leave a clan before I merge, I want to stay in my ps5 clan and can't access my pc version to leave that one

Not unless you are a founding warlord. I had to dig out my xbox and step down from that clan, to merge but didn't have to leave it. I stayed with my PC clan as my PC was my main.

1 minute ago, Maxhedrom said:

Not unless you are a founding warlord. I had to dig out my xbox and step down from that clan, to merge but didn't have to leave it. I stayed with my PC clan as my PC was my main.

Ty much wait I am I think

il y a 6 minutes, Maxhedrom a dit :

Hello, apologies about the double check I just want to know if my understanding is correct.

I'm a Founding Warlord on XBOX (which is my primary account) and I'm planning on merging with my PC Account (which is also in the same clan, but as a regular member).

So I have to give the Founding Warlord rank to my PC account in order to merge my xbox items into my PC account ?

Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PSN)Wulfy-The-Wulf said:

What if some of us don't own a pc? It's extremely punishing.. getting punishment for the platform choice it feels...

You can do the linking and stuff from phone as well. You don't need to download or start the PC version of Warframe to link

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, WulfyTheNoob1 said:

Here's me on my new pc account now, I want my other platforms progress but can't as this account is too new... rip

I mean, you probably don’t qualify for a merge but just choose a account you have to most progress your on as your main & your still able to link your pc account to have a complete copy of that progress. 

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)Vicelow said:

Hello, apologies about the double check I just want to know if my understanding is correct.

I'm a Founding Warlord on XBOX (which is my primary account) and I'm planning on merging with my PC Account (which is also in the same clan, but as a regular member).

So I have to give the Founding Warlord rank to my PC account in order to merge my xbox items into my PC account ?

Thanks

That I am not sure of, I had to step down because I was merging my Xbox account INTO my PC account. When I completed the merge I was no longer in my Xbox clan and remained in my PC clan. Being that you are in the same clan on both I am not sure how that works.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)SKYF1R8 said:

Pupsker made some videos on youtube as well as others, so do your homework on cross-save before rushing thru it! :)

There’s nothing to watch that no one didn’t read already. Plus I don’t see why ppl should watch a too long of a video simply explaining making your main account the primary, make a pc account if your didn’t & just link the other accounts. There, I saved all of yall about 10 mins. 

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)CrudeBlitzkrieg:

Do I log in with Xbox then link a pc account if I want to keep the Xbox account as the primary? Or do you log in with pc account then link Xbox account then chose Xbox as the primary? Just don't want to loose anything on the Xbox account as the pc account is an MR 1 that was created a year ago. 

even though I wasn't able to complete the process cause of a clan situation, I was able to see the process earlier and I am also a console main

I just logged into my ps4 and they gave me the option to merge - it all starts with them asking if you also have a PC account and then you have 2 options

1: yes I do (Log in)

2: no i dont (sign up) 

and when you then log into a pc account you will automatically have both your pc account and your xbox account open and then you click on one of them that you want to have as your primary (so if you have more than 2 accounts you at least need to start the process with your main and a pc account)

everything is also explained very thoroughly with text so you don't need to worry I think! it's actually pretty straightforward - even as a console main

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)TheMadCash said:

There’s nothing to watch that no one didn’t read already. Plus I don’t see why ppl should watch a too long of a video simply explaining making your main account the primary, make a pc account if your didn’t & just link the other accounts. There, I saved all of yall about 10 mins. 

yeah i dont get it either. i remember seeing multiple of pupskers videos pop up on cross save literally every one of them was just him reading what the devs had posted.

are people really that afraid of reading?

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, Maxhedrom a dit :

That I am not sure of, I had to step down because I was merging my Xbox account INTO my PC account. When I completed the merge I was no longer in my Xbox clan and remained in my PC clan. Being that you are in the same clan on both I am not sure how that works.

Alright thank you very much for your answer ! 

If all goes well I guess I'll remain founder in any case since it'll be the same account. If it prevents me to merge tho, I'll give the Founder to a friend ! 😃

Have a good one

2 minutes ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

even though I wasn't able to complete the process cause of a clan situation, I was able to see the process earlier and I am also a console main

I just logged into my ps4 and they gave me the option to merge - it all starts with them asking if you also have a PC account and then you have 2 options

1: yes I do (Log in)

2: no i dont (sign up) 

and when you then log into a pc account you will automatically have both your pc account and your xbox account open and then you click on one of them that you want to have as your primary (so if you have more than 2 accounts you at least need to start the process with your main and a pc account)

everything is also explained very thoroughly with text so you don't need to worry I think! it's actually pretty straightforward - even as a console main

You are fantastic thank you for this it explains it fully for me ! 

Was probably a daft question but gotta be sure ! 

• Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb (XBOX)CrudeBlitzkrieg:

You are fantastic thank you for this it explains it fully for me ! 

Was probably a daft question but gotta be sure ! 

no worries tenno, I totally get you XD I was also sweating like crazy as soon as I heard that we require a PC account because I also don't wanna mess things up. but when I actually had the chance to see how it works earlier I saw how clear and transparent everything is, luckily!

I'm one of the people who couldn't merge console accounts due to creating a "new PC account" in the process. Now I wanna play the game but I'm afraid of doing it because I wanna prove I only made progress in the PS5 (which should be my primary and merge eligible).