Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Live For Everyone (Stress Test) TEMPORARILY PAUSED

So I was able to partially link my account. You NEED a PC Warframe account in order to merge and/or link regardless. When the opened it for the stress test I immediately opened my laptop and i had been logged in on the warfame website with my PSN account prior. Once i logged out of my PSN account(on the Warframe website) and switched to my PC account to begin merging/linking accounts it notified me that I was NOT eligible for MERGING ACCOUNTS due to the PC account being made after Nov. 24th however I am able to link all platforms if I have accounts on them. As I began the process to link my xbox account DE paused the merge/link. 

I hope this helps clear up yall confusion 

3 minutes ago, ZestyParticul said:

So I was able to partially link my account. You NEED a PC Warframe account in order to merge and/or link regardless. When the opened it for the stress test I immediately opened my laptop and i had been logged in on the warfame website with my PSN account prior. Once i logged out of my PSN account(on the Warframe website) and switched to my PC account to begin merging/linking accounts it notified me that I was NOT eligible for MERGING ACCOUNTS due to the PC account being made after Nov. 24th however I am able to link all platforms if I have accounts on them. As I began the process to link my xbox account DE paused the merge/link. 

I hope this helps clear up yall confusion 

Yeah, I wasn't eligible for merging either, because my PC account was new, but it defaults linking to my PSN.

I suspect the "new forum profile" is unintended, as it doesn't seem to update the avatar based on what changes you make in-game.

2 hours ago, (PSN)blazedontuesday said:

i missed it by three minutes. all because i brushed my #*!%ing teeth.

DAAAAAYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUM LMAOOOO thats not funny but i missed it too because i was logged into the wrong account and i was confused. But my account link on PC was successful but guess who dont own a PC

Edited by ZestyParticul

49 minutes ago, (XBOX)Hish said:

The merge worked flawlessly with my old PC account and old Xbox account! Guys, you keep saying the merge isn't working with your new PC accounts, that's because it's not supposed to... 

The new pc account was needed though for linking to even happen? It's very frustrating.. 

Its a punishing tactics for those unknown to the function for things to even move forward.

Edited by WulfyTheNoob1
  • Like 2

Woooow, so this is what’s its supposed to look like!! I’ve been playing on the Nintendo switch for years. Now on ps5, the monsters actually have fluid animations vs the stop-motion Gumby like animations. You Nintendo players know what I’m talking about….I don’t even care that I couldnt merge my ps5 account. I’ll take my Nintendo linked with all the other platforms ANY day. Best pre Christmas gift ever DE

Edited by Wrathlos
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, (XBOX)Hish said:

The merge worked flawlessly with my old PC account and old Xbox account! Guys, you keep saying the merge isn't working with your new PC accounts, that's because it's not supposed to... 

Except that it stated in faq  that you can as long as other accounts are pre Nov. 

vor 15 Minuten schrieb (PSN)blazedontuesday:

i missed it by three minutes. all because i brushed my #*!%ing teeth.

yeah and I missed it because apparently there's still somebody else in the clan of my old, 10 year old PC account and since I'm not allowed to merge when I'm a founding warlord and there's no way to access clan options via the website I was forced to redownload 40 gigs on pc just so I can tick that one box ingame basically.

now I'm done (after 3 loading screens, first off the around 35,5 GB of game data, then the 3 GB 'hotfix', then the 'download cache optimization') just to see that it's paused now again.

I knew this was happening XDDD