Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Live For Everyone (Stress Test) TEMPORARILY PAUSED

5 minutes ago, DeZaruu said:

Thanks for a flawless enabling of crosssave. However, is it intended that my forum profile defaults to the PC version?

I'm also wondering this, mine defaulted to XBOX because that's my primary account, maybe it chooses the account you picked as primary, unless you chose differently, then idk

34 minutes ago, (PSN)Wulfy-The-Wulf said:

How? I'm struggling, did my primary link to the needed pc account and now can't merge my others 

Steps I took was

1.  Log into my PC account which had the cross save link.

2.  Selected the PSN button to log in

3.  It then gave me option to chose between my PSN and PC account for which will be primary.  I selected the PSN (most progress) for the merge.

4.  Then I selected the Switch button and logged in.

5.  Confirmed I wanted to merge the Switch with my (already merged with my PSN) PC account.

I jumped in and did within 5 minutes of the notification it was available so maybe I beat the "rush" and it worked better?

Is this the appropriate post to sumbit an inquiry regarding account merge?

So far merging a PC account and a PS4 account worked great. The only two "issues" I have encountered is the following:

- At least one frame ability I had subsumed onto Helminth on the secondary account is not present on the primary's account Helminth. I'm sure I had subsumed it because it did carry over with the frame: Mesa from my secondary account came over with Pillage, however, I don't have Pillage available to use on the primary account Helminth.

- All slots were added together (frames, weapons, companions) but not rivens. Was asked to buy additional riven slots.

Edited by Slevker

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Hish said:

I'm also wondering this, mine defaulted to XBOX because that's my primary account, maybe it chooses the account you picked as primary, unless you chose differently, then idk

I created my PC account minutes ago (as it requires a PC account) and chose PlayStation. I don't mind, as I think it looks nicer without the (PSN) in the name, but it's a bit odd having it say PC member.

1 minute ago, DeZaruu said:

I created my PC account minutes ago (as it requires a PC account) and chose PlayStation. I don't mind, as I think it looks nicer without the (PSN) in the name, but it's a bit odd having it say PC member.

now if you try to link another account and merge ( my case trying to merge xbox with psn accounts) it says you're not allowed because your account is too new 

58 minutes ago, (PSN)Wulfy-The-Wulf said:

So I did my link and now I can't merge my other accounts because the pc account that I needed is new and doesn't apply for merging? I'm so sad... 

why are you merging anyway? Just link them? Unless you played on another platform & you wanted to keep those items

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Evil_Demos said:

Same here

They paused it

• Like 2

• [DE]Megan changed the title to 12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Live For Everyone (Stress Test) TEMPORARILY PAUSED

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save Status Update: TEMPORARILY PAUSED

We have temporarily paused the drip gate while we sort out some findings. If you were able to Link or Merge during the stress test, you can continue playing Warframe with said Cross Platform Save feature. We will update you when the drip gate reopens for everyone!

• Like 7

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

We have temporarily paused the drip gate while we sort out some findings. If you were able to Link or Merge during the stress test, you can continue playing Warframe with said Cross Platform Save feature. We will update you when the drip gate reopens for everyone!

I was so close to link. I just needed to make the extra platform accounts. But I can’t get mad. I hope for a speedy reopening

Just now, VolisPrime said:

I can't find a button to merge nor link, am I the only one?

They paused it for now

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Can I ask if it's intended that I lost access to my PlayStation support and forum profiles - despite selecting PlayStation (and it worked)? Just curious 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

21/12/2023 11h30 ET Atualização de status de salvamento de plataforma cruzada: PAUSADO TEMPORARIAMENTE 

Pausamos temporariamente o portão de gotejamento enquanto resolvemos algumas descobertas. Se você conseguiu vincular ou mesclar durante o teste de estresse, você pode continuar jogando Warframe com o recurso Cross Platform Save. Iremos atualizá-lo quando o portão de gotejamento reabrir para todos!

Tenno, a próxima fase de lançamento do Cross Platform Save está no ar: todos  agora podem tentar vincular ou mesclar suas contas através da página Gerenciamento de contas em https://www.warframe.com/ 

Estamos operando esta fase em um estilo de “teste de estresse”, o que significa que poderemos precisar pausar a fase periodicamente se observarmos problemas de estabilidade. Iremos atualizá-lo aqui e em todos os nossos canais à medida que a fase avança. 

Continuaremos atualizando nossas redes sociais, fóruns e Red Text no jogo enquanto testamos e preparamos as próximas etapas. 

Para obter mais informações, leia nossa postagem de informações sobre implementação de salvamento entre plataformas

Para garantir o sucesso e a estabilidade durante o lançamento deste recurso altamente solicitado, o Cross Platform Save será disponibilizado em fases escalonadas.

Se você não se qualificar para a fase ativa, aguarde nosso anúncio de que a próxima fase está no ar antes de verificar novamente. Agradecemos sua paciência enquanto implementamos esses recursos. 

I'm a console player and I managed to merge the account with the PC one, and everything went fine and I'm perfect!!! A lot of effort from the team, congratulations to everyone!!! I'm impeccable without any problem with missing items etc... the only problem that I technically don't think is a large scale problem is seeing duplicate items in terms of weapons, but warframes which is good because I can use the duplicate warframes on the helmith and that helps a lot lol!!! But your work is impeccable, congratulations <3

• Like 1