Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Live For Everyone (Stress Test) TEMPORARILY PAUSED

Just now, WulfyTheNoob1 said:

Yeah this is literally the issue! My psn account is 2 years old and noe fused with a pc account I apparently needed to make? Hopefully they fix this as its brutal

Exactly. They forced me to make a pc account only to block merge and make it link only

They closed the gate just at the exact same moment i clicked on "merge" for my accounts and while it was in the process of merging them. I don't think they actually merged because the cross-save thing says "coming soon", it doesn't actually show any linked accounts. I hope this doesn't damage the data on my account.please be quick,i was waiting so long time Dear DE ♥

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

ET Cross Platform Save Status Update

@[DE]Megan for those of use that DO do have cross save enabled - any way to let our forum accounts respond to posts/create topics in platform specific forums?

ie I still can't post bugs in PC bugs, or reply to PC announcements... I used to have to logout, then login to forums with my pc account - but now they are merged. (and that was a royal PITA anyway).

• Like 1

Just now, WulfyTheNoob1 said:

Why make it essential then if its gonna make merging unusable unless the pc account is older? So odd 

From what i understand, correct me if i'm wrong on this but If either one of the accounts that are being linked/merged is created before the cut off date, the age of the other account shouldn't matter. 

6 minutes ago, WulfyTheNoob1 said:

Why make it essential then if its gonna make merging unusable unless the pc account is older? So odd 

Not entirely sure. If they were saying that accounts created after 11/24 will not be eligible for merging, then why aren't you able to move your profile to a different platform without merging, if I'm understanding your problem correctly.

3 minutes ago, Serbian2G said:

From what i understand, correct me if i'm wrong on this but If either one of the accounts that are being linked/merged is created before the cut off date, the age of the other account shouldn't matter. 

Yeah you're right, it's very strange but DE is on the case! Fingers crossed 🤞 

1 hour ago, DeZaruu said:

Thanks for a flawless enabling of crosssave. However, is it intended that my forum profile defaults to the PC version?

man exactly that problem, i log with my console account and even shows my console account in the main website but in the forums it uses my PC profile.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

12/21/2023 11:30am ET Cross Platform Save Status Update: TEMPORARILY PAUSED 

We have temporarily paused the drip gate while we sort out some findings. If you were able to Link or Merge during the stress test, you can continue playing Warframe with said Cross Platform Save feature. We will update you when the drip gate reopens for everyone!

Tenno, the next Cross Platform Save rollout phase is live: everyone can now attempt to Link or Merge their accounts via the Account Management page on https://www.warframe.com/ 

We are operating this phase in a "stress test" style, meaning we may need to pause the phase periodically if we see stability issues. We will update you here and on all our channels as the phase proceeds. 

We will continue to update our Socials, Forums, and in-game Red Text as we test and prepare next steps. 

For more information, read our Cross Platform Save Rollout Information post. 

To ensure success and stability during the launch of this highly requested feature, Cross Platform Save will be made available in staggered phases.

If you do not qualify for the active phase, please wait for our announcement that the next phase is live before checking again. We appreciate your patience while we roll out these features. 

I do appreciate all the hard work y'all are putting into this and fixing the bugs that come with it and the bugs that are plaquing the Whispers in the Walls expansion. Y'all truly don't get enough recognition for all the hard work y'all put into this game. I can't wait for Cross Save to finally be up and running. Thank you for your hard work.

• Like 1

apparently I also tried to log in too many times on my ancient PC account (and this runs over yahoo as well since my very first e-mail is from yahoo, yahoo who also locked me out of my own account because they apparently lock an account for 1 hour if you sign in from a new computer (which I didnt, but I deleted my cookies some time ago).

finally after working around the yahoo issue (via the Gmail app on my phone), I was able to log in to indeed *confirm* that yes it is me, the original owner of this Warframe PC account.

now the security code ran out though. okay, tried again to log in but then we reach the top of my post: "can't log in because too many tries to log in"

now I don't know how long I'm locked out of logging into this ancient pc account literally JUST to leave the clan so I am allowed to merge, so I at least tried to reset my password so I'm good to go when it's unlocked again

I do not recieve an e-mail though. dunno if password reset emails are not sent when somebody typed in the wrong password for too many times but gosh is this stressfull. and If I would create just a fresh pc account right now I would be locked out of merging which I don't want.

and all of this just because I am required to leave the clan on this old PC account I created when I was 18 or something. XD i'm going crazy lmao

ok edit: I at least recieved the password reset mail now it seems - servers are probably overloaded like crazy XDD

Edited by (PSN)ApoX95
update