Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Live For Everyone (Stress Test) TEMPORARILY PAUSED

il y a 2 minutes, Diogoudard a dit :

I'm one of the people who couldn't merge console accounts due to creating a "new PC account" in the process. Now I wanna play the game but I'm afraid of doing it because I wanna prove I only made progress in the PS5 (which should be my primary and merge eligible).

Same here

1 minute ago, ZestyParticul said:

it says in the FAQ you wont be able to merge if you account is created after Nov. 24th 

It says console players are required to make a PC account to be able to use the Cross-Platform Save - which we did as asked in the process - but we would still be able to merge and link other platforms.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ZestyParticul:

it says in the FAQ you wont be able to merge if you account is created after Nov. 24th 

which technically is unfair for those who committed to several consoles but never to pc since they have nothing to do with no migration situation at all

5 minutes ago, ZestyParticul said:

CONNECTING ACCOUNTS FOR CROSS PLATFORM SAVE

You can check if your Account is included in the latest phase and is ready for Cross Platform Save by going to the Account Management page on warframe.com

What do I need to do before connecting my Warframe accounts?
You must first have or create a PC Warframe account. From there, you will be able to Link or Merge one account at a time to that PC account, turning it into a Cross Platform Save Account. Additional platforms can then be Linked or Merged to this Cross Platform Save Account, one platform at a time until all desired accounts are connected.

While a PC account is a necessary component in creating a Cross Platform Save Account, you do not need to download or play Warframe on PC in order to use your Cross Platform Save Account.

How many accounts can I connect?
You can Link or Merge one account from each platform into your Cross Platform Save Account from Account Management. You can access your Cross Platform Save Account on any platform. This will include PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch at launch. The iOS and Android versions of Warframe will also be compatible upon their release.

A confirmation popup message will confirm your accounts have been successfully Merged or Linked. You will also be able to see your Cross Platform Save Account status in your Account Management page.

3 hours ago, Diogoudard said:

It says console players are required to make a PC account to be able to use the Cross-Platform Save - which we did as asked in the process - but we would still be able to merge and link other platforms.

we are still able to link at the bare minimum you just cant merge. i am okay with that at least ill be damned if i do the star chart again and all my hardwork whew 

2 hours ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

which technically is unfair for those who committed to several consoles but never to pc since they have nothing to do with no migration situation at all

it definitely is hella unfair and i agree, unfortunately its only so much we can do our end as the player base 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Diogoudard said:

CONNECTING ACCOUNTS FOR CROSS PLATFORM SAVE

You can check if your Account is included in the latest phase and is ready for Cross Platform Save by going to the Account Management page on warframe.com

What do I need to do before connecting my Warframe accounts?
You must first have or create a PC Warframe account. From there, you will be able to Link or Merge one account at a time to that PC account, turning it into a Cross Platform Save Account. Additional platforms can then be Linked or Merged to this Cross Platform Save Account, one platform at a time until all desired accounts are connected.

While a PC account is a necessary component in creating a Cross Platform Save Account, you do not need to download or play Warframe on PC in order to use your Cross Platform Save Account.

How many accounts can I connect?
You can Link or Merge one account from each platform into your Cross Platform Save Account from Account Management. You can access your Cross Platform Save Account on any platform. This will include PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch at launch. The iOS and Android versions of Warframe will also be compatible upon their release.

A confirmation popup message will confirm your accounts have been successfully Merged or Linked. You will also be able to see your Cross Platform Save Account status in your Account Management page.

by the time i found out about them doing the cross platform save it was Dec 15th or 16th when I first heard about anything so while this isnt the most ideal way to do it or the process. you cant please everyone unfortunately. I had already figured i wasnt going to be able to merge because of the pc account being after the deadline Nov 24th. yeah it sucks fa sho at the same time i can still link my accounts so i'll take it. to me it sounds like you cant merge but you'll still be ale to link 

Edited by ZestyParticul
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DeZaruu said:

Can I ask if it's intended that I lost access to my PlayStation support and forum profiles - despite selecting PlayStation (and it worked)? Just curious 

When you tried to access the Forums you got a page that said "Complete Your Profile" and had to choose a display name and enter your email address to create an account right? Exact same thing happened to me but after an hour or so I now have access to my NSW forum profile again. Not sure why that happened in the first place though. Anyway, I'm just glad cross save went smoothly. Already started playing on PC, what a difference :) 

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula
typo

41 minutes ago, (PSN)blazedontuesday said:

the whole point of this process is to get rid of any issues like that you moron

Yea? Idk what you're getting at here, you said no homework should be needed, yet clearly people can't read or refuse to read the FAQ and are bricking their accounts, complaining to DE after, homework is clearly needed for the average player here 

• Like 1