Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Live For Everyone (Stress Test) TEMPORARILY PAUSED

Tried to merge my pc and ps accounts and it tells me I previously used one of my accounts in a pc to console merge, but I’ve never moved my account or linked anything before very disappointing. As I have very different inventory and arsenals on both accounts was really hoping I could merge them.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Toxsic:

well that's how i figured it should work, but in his video, it clearly asked him to log in on his switch, so i just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a hard requirement to log in on the console itself.

I started the process earlier on my PS4 account on PC and I wasn't able to get to my switch account because I couldn't link the Playstation and PC account because on PC I apparently still had to give up my founding warlord title to the one other person in the clan, and when I downloaded the 40 gigs the test was already over lmao, but if i works on Playstation I wouldn't know why it should not work on Switch as well.

in fact, I am lowkey perma-logged in on my PC on switch as well, you can log in on the website in the same way like they do with playstation.

I bet he somehow went over there via the news tab in game in the first place (because mind you, switch doesnt even own a browser - this is just this budget-ingame version of warframe in a way XD)

ofc I cannot say with complete certainty since again, I couldn't get to it fully, but honestly what evidence more does one need XD I don't think you need to worry, otherwise that would be pretty dumb imo

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, (PSN)SKYF1R8 a dit :

Prime Access purchaser? lol

Yes, was planning on buying the prime accessories for the boost when cross save was active so I bought it on my PC and merged them instead of waiting.

Well worth it to be able to play straight away and not sit and press F5 for days.

Edited by Taynted

2 minutes ago, Taynted said:

"Visual learners" lmfao

You literally just log into all the accounts, in one page, select your main, tick a box and press confirm - and it's done.

Y'all are acting like you're diving into the matrix and giving your old accounts the red pill, I literally can't see ANY way they could have made it any easier without having a customer support representative do it for you.

Nah right. Unless DE themselves put out a video to clearly demonstrate how to do it. There’s no reason to look up some clickbait YouTuber that don’t even plan to cross platform. They just want to read what DE put out & get views. Lmfao

• Like 2

vor 2 Minuten schrieb covan12:

Ah someone else who started on PC as well. That explains a good deal yes, you were wise to not migrate the account

ikr? I felt regret for the longest time lmao, but now it feels like finally I actually get some merit from this.

also, I'm literally LR3 on console now and earlier I noticed that I was just MR6 on PC anyway. a migration wasn't even worth it, today I guess you can speed through to MR6 in no time :D

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)TheMadCash said:

Nah right. Unless DE themselves put out a video to clearly demonstrate how to do it. There’s no reason to look up some clickbait YouTuber that don’t even plan to cross platform. They just want to read what DE put out & get views. Lmfao

Yall are arguing my point but yet look at how many people are still confused. Yes for us it's easy to understand but for a lot of people they need other ways plain and simple

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Taynted said:

"Chill out"? I'm perfectly chill, in fact, I'm so chill that I managed to read the page without freaking out and got done with my merge 2 days ago... without any issues whatsoever.

All these people who manage to mess up their cross save either can't, or won't, read what's written. As long as you actually READ what is written there will be zero confusion and errors (client side).

Some people don't eat drink and breathe warframe man, just calm down, he was asking a simple question, and we appreciate your response.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, (XBOX)My Wii Died said:

Yall are money my point but yet look at many people are still confused. Yes for us it's easy to understand but for a lot of people they need other ways plain and simple

It's the same thing like with all the questions from people wanting to know about cross save before anyone was in, if you read the info yourself there shouldn't be any confusion... and I mean ACTUALLY READ IT. I knew exactly what to do going in just by reading the FAQ and info page, EVERYTHING is explained.

1 hour ago, (PSN)CloutKing2212 said:

Some people don't eat drink and breathe warframe man, just calm down, he was asking a simple question, and we appreciate your response.

You couldn't be way more off, haven't played Warframe since TNW (outside of daily sorties leading up to cross save for a month).

All I'm saying is, they couldn't have made it simpler - EVERYTHING is explained even before you enter the page by reading a paragraph or two from the cross save info.

il y a 2 minutes, (PSN)Spider_Enigma a dit :

how long do i have to wait? by the time the holidays r over?

What's the issue with that ? You've waited for 7 years, I've waited for 10 years, we're not 1 week away from being crazy anymore, I'd better wait for the final fixed version rather than going all in and risking to lose something.

It's there and by the end of the week, all of those seeking for cross-save will be cross-saved.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr said:

What's the issue with that ? You've waited for 7 years, I've waited for 10 years, we're not 1 week away from being crazy anymore, I'd better wait for the final fixed version rather than going all in and risking to lose something.

It's there and by the end of the week, all of those seeking for cross-save will be cross-saved.

its that they arnt extending the clan event

that they even started a clan event with people being ejected form clans do to incorrect cross saves

you cant rejoin a clan during the event and if u merged but set the wrong platform, u lost ur clan

a little patience wont kill any of you. were in the final phases of cross save's full release and some of you are acting like ADHD-stricken children waiting for literally anything. i woke up just recently and missed the window for the stress test, but you dont see me here going "bUt BuT, wEvE wAiTeD YeArS!" you will get your cross save by the end of 2023. patience young padawans

• Like 2

Just now, (XBOX)spidtz said:

a little patience wont kill any of you. were in the final phases of cross save's full release and some of you are acting like ADHD-stricken children waiting for literally anything. i woke up just recently and missed the window for the stress test, but you dont see me here going "bUt BuT, wEvE wAiTeD YeArS!" you will get your cross save by the end of 2023. patience young padawans

lol, We all were caught napping til 2pm...

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr said:

I agree I've waited 6+ years. I'll happily wait a couple more days/weeks for the bugs to be fixed.

Oh My Gosh Hello GIF by kate spade new york

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Spider_Enigma said:

its that they arnt extending the clan event

that they even started a clan event with people being ejected form clans do to incorrect cross saves

you cant rejoin a clan during the event and if u merged but set the wrong platform, u lost ur clan

How about those of us who were in giant clans at one point but were forced to leave because the ONLY person with decorative permissions was not active for 40 days

Plus side? A buddy on ps4 invited me and now I'm second in command in his, we may not get the gold statue but at least we will raise holy hell on that boss 

Edited by covan12

1 minute ago, (PSN)Spider_Enigma said:

its paused till tomorrow at the soonest and if it isnt unpaused then its done till after the holidays

Yeah thats the feeling I get, but they shouldn't have said "pause" just say delayed. Pause assumes it's short and with their track record of like 1-2 posts/day its assumed we'll hear something sooner than 24hrs later. In reality it seems we'll hear sometime tomorrow at best, but I'm wouldnt be surprised if it's delayed through the holidays cause thats my luck.

• Like 2