Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.6

[DE]Megan

On 2023-12-25 at 8:54 AM, JasonOX said:

Ever since the new update, I haven't been able to matchmake with anyone. My dojo and alliance chats have been completely quiet as well. 

Hit ESC and go into OPTIONS then click on SYSTEM down the bottom check that Cross Platform Play is on.

The top tier 5000 standing Bounty Destroy 42 Culverin weak points I was shooting their weak points after I got 28/42 No more spawned in I killed a lot of crawling and flying ones trying to find them.

I just kept getting all the crawling enemies, please fix this bug, wasting my time when a coding error stops me from enjoying this new content, I was also Solo so not related to an external host.

39 minutes wasted doing the Bounty I cannot finish because I need 42/42 all while finding Voca and killing the book enemies.

Edit:
Another thing why are you time gating Silence The Murmur - Mirror Defence level 115-120, doing it solo the spawn rate was horrid I had to kill 250 murmurs before I could even leave, and I had to go through multiple rounds to get the 250 Murmur kills.

Took 18 minutes before I could leave got locked into the last defence because I was 2 kills short of the required kills, only got 5000 standing for doing technically 3 Bounties in one because of being locked in there with a low enemy spawn rate.

sorry for being Grumpy I hate stuff that doesn't seem to work correctly doing it solo. 

I'm enjoying the content when it doesn't bug out to be clear, it's a fun release.

Edited by Slayer-.
added
  • Like 4

Seriously, why are we only getting 3 Splinters per Steel Path Effervo mission?

I was getting around 6 to 10 per mission last week, which for me was already too little so I stopped playing for a week to recover from the burnout, and now I'm only getting THREE per mission?....

What even is this? You want us to play 4 of these missions just to get 1 arcane of which we need 21 of just to max it out?!

Is that really how little y'all care about our time?

Also, wtf is the point of us spending real money to get these boosters when they only work on half of the game's items? I know it says "resource booster" but it should really work on ALL items, be it drops or rewards. You've already greedily split it into multiple categories (Endo, Resources, Credits, and then the "drop chance" ones...), I wouldn't be surprised if you guys start selling a "Reward Booster". It really makes me sad.

I feel like DE is becoming more and more rude over the years, completely uncaring/ungrateful towards those who spend their time and money on this game.

Edited by BionicFreak
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, AlfonsoGP said:

DTS Sound Unbound or DTS Headphone X is not working properly in Warframe and many show when you open Win+G that the codec or software its being used 

Did you check that the correct output is set in the games AUDIO settings under OPTIONS?

hace 1 hora, Slayer-. dijo:

Did you check that the correct output is set in the games AUDIO settings under OPTIONS?

well if its set in "default" windows will use the device you determine, soo the audio will go there, but i says  because i feel like is not working at it should in fact i saw how this behave in some games that "works ok" with this things , any ideas ?

29 minutes ago, AlfonsoGP said:

well if its set in "default" windows will use the device you determine, soo the audio will go there, but i says  because i feel like is not working at it should in fact i saw how this behave in some games that "works ok" with this things , any ideas ?

The game uses what you select in options I'm pretty sure, I'd double check it and see what sound option you can pick in the game setup.

hace 14 horas, Slayer-. dijo:

The game uses what you select in options I'm pretty sure, I'd double check it and see what sound option you can pick in the game setup.

it picks the audio ,the thing is that it feel like it doesn't work properly, like the directionality  of the sounds and this doesn't happen in other games , besides  i already have all my things set it correctly 

12 hours ago, AlfonsoGP said:

it picks the audio ,the thing is that it feel like it doesn't work properly, like the directionality  of the sounds and this doesn't happen in other games , besides  i already have all my things set it correctly 

I have no idea then. 

16 минут назад, Qriist сказал:

I suspect a large quantity of Stela will be used to upgrade single shards to Tauforged. the resource is far too abundant for them to only want it used in shard fusion.

thG8Cro.png

Farming resourses in warframe is not a problem i ve been waiting even for possibility to do it for a year.

Some bugs that were already in the game or arrived in recent updates:

- The arm holding the Necramech weapon does not follow the aim in vertical movements. And it used to be possible to retreat with the Necramech by giving a backward impulse while aiming, somewhat like it's possible to do with the Warframe holding aim buttons (left-click) + moving backward (S) and pressing Shift, making the Warframe jump backward while keeping the aim in the same position, without losing sight of the enemy. Could you reintroduce (or fix) this movement in the Necramech?;
- The sound of the Ayanga Kuva projectile explosion doesn't work when used on the ground (Warframe and Necramech), only in space (Archwing);
- The sound of the Morgha projectile explosion also no longer works (primary shot);
- Bramma Kuva blocks the ability to run (pressing Shift) with the Warframe for almost 5 seconds right after the shot, especially with the Critical DElay mod equipped...;
- Lenz's area damage (including Prisma version) is not penetrating walls, whereas it used to happen before, so I assume it's a bug. Also, its Lower Bow is visually bugged; it remains in the "Armed" position instead of going back to the normal position. It should only go back when the bow is charging the shot and stay in that position until the shot is fired;
- Tenet Plinx's secondary shot takes longer than it should (almost three times as long) to recharge the battery after being holstered right after the secondary shot before the battery finishes charging or starts reloading, causing the reload to restart (including the reload DElay of the secondary shot) if the weapon is equipped again before the reload finishes while it was holstered, taking almost three times as long to reload after that;
- The projectile from the secondary shot of Larkspur (including the Prime "Skin") does not explode upon colliding with enemies but does explode on collisions with walls and the like. I don't know if this is intentional or a bug, but the fact that the projectile from the secondary shot passes through the enemy and explodes 10km away is not very useful.

Some improvement suggestions:

- Increase the projectile speed of the Tenet Envoy while it is being controlled, and allow mods that increase projectile speed to have effects in these conditions;
- Improve the explosive status effect, as they have done with other status effects (piercing and viral, for example);
- Allow the toggle of the firing mode using the secondary fire button on weapons like the Tenet Diplos, where the firing mode is conditioned to the aim state (aiming, secondary fire / not aiming, primary fire, and vice versa...). Many people don't use these types of weapons precisely because of this.

Thanks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zayn-Vss said:

- Allow the toggle of the firing mode using the secondary fire button on weapons like the Tenet Diplos, where the firing mode is conditioned to the aim state (aiming, secondary fire / not aiming, primary fire, and vice versa...). Many people don't use these types of weapons precisely because of this.

That would be a great change, so it won't happen.

• Like 1

• [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2023-12-22 at 10:57 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the inability to Merge your Console account if you had to make a new PC Account after the November 24th cut-off date in order to Merge.

Maybe I signed up too late because i had just learned about merging yesterday but it only gives me the option to link and not to merge. Anyone have an answer to that? thank you in advance.