Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So when are we going to be fixing the Broken Sceptor

Dairaion

Now that's a weapon I haven't about in a long time but it is a weapon I have heard of. Sold mine for nothing more than Duviri weapon RNG pool.

If we did get specter, I imagine it would gives bundles of free energy and health orbs compared to the broken version and how clunky it is for that one.

1 hour ago, StrawberrySparrow said:

Fixing the staff would be counter-intuitive, given the whole point of it breaking was to free Teshin from the Grineer Queen's control. And now, Teshin is dead.. so fixing it would have no functional purpose.

We can make more Dax. we just have to buy them from Venus.

7 hours ago, Dairaion said:

we fixed war and paracesis

We don't really "fix" Paracesis, Ballasolyst just gives us a Blueprint to craft it by using a Galatine as a base.

The Sacrifice, and not least (Broken) War, tell us that you should love broken things as well :P

Breaking the Scepter was our choice, suddenly deciding to reverse that
- and gaining a mind control device for Teshin / Varzia / whatever Daxeses might still be lurking out there -
just seems wrong to me (unless maybe some future Quest is about a corrupted Dax army invasion or something).

That said ... crafting an entirely new, better weapon from it, that I could get behind, mind you.
Maybe a Speargun?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dairaion said:

I'm starting to get concerned, we fixed war and paracesis. what about the stick?

Paracesis was basically crafted from scratch, and also the only worthwhile thing Ballas ever gave us, besides the many, many reasons to kill him.

the Queen's Scepter isn't broken per-se, it's just the Kuva Vial attached to it is gone. putting it back wouldn't really accomplish anything other than giving us authority over Dax, but Teshin is gone, and his Duviri form probably won't count, that just leaves Varzia, but she already serves us via Primed resurgence anyway.

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

That said ... crafting an entirely new, better weapon from it, that I could get behind, mind you.
Maybe a Speargun?

we already have Javlok for that. it was the OG speargun.

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

we already have Javlok for that. it was the OG speargun.

Yep, the OG Speargun was a Grineer weapon, and 5 Spearguns later we still haven't gotten any more Grineer ones,
making this an opportunity to finally get an advanced variant from that faction.