Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

01/16/24 Cross Platform Save: Stress Test Live For Everyone

• [DE]CoreyOnline changed the title to 01/16/24 Cross Platform Save: Stress Test Live For Everyone

I would love to merge my completely unrelated PS and PC accounts, but given what I have read in the forums here it seems linking would wipe my PS account instead of merging it with my PC account, because I did the PC to Switch clone when DE created FOMO by stating it would be unlikely to ever be possible again after the initial wave ...

I originally started playing on PS, but switched to PC after ~200 hours of always having to wait for new content longer on console (that was WAY back in the day, around Trinity Prime Access). I never touched the cloned Switch account again after the novelty wore off after a few days and would gladly have it wiped if it meant being able to merge my PC and PS accounts.

• Like 3

Please allow console players to trade with console players again. Many of us, including myself, was under the impression that we were expanding our "brand" to PC traders. Instead  those who activated Crossave can no long trade on our own console. That's weird, but someone with a strange mindset got the lips licked ready to justify how broken trading is now. 

Edited by Jdauntless85
  • Like 1

On 2024-01-16 at 12:04 PM, M0tleyW0lf said:

Cannot merge my xbox account to my PC and PS accounts (main account). Every time I try nothing happens or tells me I'm already logged in, so have no idea what's the problem. Anyone have any ideas?

same issue here. linked my switch account to my pc one just fine but i keep getting told im already logged in for xbox

• Like 1

Sooooooo, no free name change, or even a choice during the merging to pick one of the account names being merged as the new main name???? Really going to sit there asking for at least $10 for players to get their names fixed now? LOL

hey DE, so i was excited this morning that i can link, a warning is that it won’t let me connect my PS or XBOX account because of a “PSN not found” or “error connecting xbox live please try again.” i tried again about 7 times or more. if you didn’t know that was happening i hope this helped.

Seeing mixed results when it comes to achievements syncing. My profile when viewed on Xbox says I'm at 73/109, but it's not synced to my actual Xbox achievements. I've seen some players have had theirs synced though. Could this be looked into? Perhaps a check when the achievements are viewed in-game?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I've got a question. If I've only ever had 1 account on PC, but now with this cross save going live again, is it possible for me to just simply log in to another platform with my PC email and password and just pick up where I left off, or do I have to do something specific to be able to do that?

I'm saying like if I go on a trip for example, take a Switch with me, can I just simply log in with my account that I've been playing on from PC this whole time, or is there something I need to do in order for me to play on another console, be it on Switch, Xbox or PS5 for example if I've only ever had 1 account. This would be handy for like road trips and stuff with long drives or other scenarios when I'm away from my PC, but have time to play some.

I have merged my PC and PS4 accounts and chosen PS4 as a main account. So, now I can't trade with PS4 players, but can with PC players. so all my stuff worth of plat are now cut in half cus I can only trade with pc? I mean thank u but all I had a was a loki and a forma on pc and I don't think it was worth losing trading ability over that... 

computer and Xbox version of the game are bugged I've submitted a ticket and tried every possible solution. I've reinstalled on both platforms, and nothing changes for either one of the versions of the game. xbox says my game needs to be updatd and is unable to connect. my pc constantly says log in failed check information 

• Like 1

On 2024-01-16 at 2:05 PM, Quozo said:

Will merged cross save accounts have free nick change? I had my main account on ps4 with nickname i loved but after merging account got name from pc that i dont like... I thought that after merging we will have a nickname from main account that we had to choose.

Same here. I hope DE can give us our primary account nickname back or a free nick change. I don't want more than one nickname. 

Is there a fix for Xbox accounts that are struggling to log into Warframe at the moment in order to cross save? I had no issues with merging a newly created PC and PSN account but my friend has not been able to log into his warframe account. Initially we thought it was due to cookies, the browser. We cleared cookies, used an incognito search engine (google, brave). We did some digging and it was brought up that it may potentially be due to the use of the same email for both Xbox and PC accounts. We ended up changing (and even creating a new secondary PC account) but thus far we aren't able to log into the Xbox account. What would you recommend as a solution? When attempting to log in, one of two instances occur either it says already logged in or it says to try again.  Any recommendations would be helpful!

I logged on today and linked my Xbox account to a new pc account that I had to create to be able to link but when i try to login on pc it’s keeps saying my info is incorrect when i login to the website with my Xbox and check my account info it shows the email I have connected but I’m not receiving emails all the time and it won’t let me reset my password so I just can’t login on pc idk what to do 

23 minutes ago, LostKamii said:

I logged on today and linked my Xbox account to a new pc account that I had to create to be able to link but when i try to login on pc it’s keeps saying my info is incorrect when i login to the website with my Xbox and check my account info it shows the email I have connected but I’m not receiving emails all the time and it won’t let me reset my password so I just can’t login on pc idk what to do 

Me too man. Its BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jdauntless85 said:

Please allow console players to trade with console players again. Many of us, including myself, was under the impression that we were expanding our "brand" to PC traders. Instead  those who activated Crossave can no long trade on our own console. That's weird, but someone with a strange mindset got the lips licked ready to justify how broken trading is now. 

I have the same problem with cross save! I understood this would open up trading with multiple other platforms, what I didn't understand would happen is that it would completely isolate cross saved players from non cross saved players of the same console trading wise. What I though would happen is that it would allow players to trade with other platforms plus any players on the active console, for example a cross saved ps4 player would be able to trade with any ps4 players plus cross saved accounts.

Also a bit of a warning to any PS players thinking of cross saving: *The trading for cross save and PS is completely different* With this I mean that the prices for almost everything are extremely inflated and harsh for cross saved compared to what you'll see in the PS trading. 

In my opinion Cross save should have been purely "CROSS PLATFORM SAVE" (Warframe account Progression) and none of the cross platform trading  or at least make that something you could opt out of or switch just like cross play.

I know I'm saying this as someone who isn't a dev or coder so maybe what I was saying couldn't even be done, however as a player who has invested a lot of time into this game that I love I really would like to continue to have a great time with out forcing my friends who don't want to cross save to do so just so I can trade with them and bring them into a trading environment they are actively avoiding. 

Sorry for such a long post I hope my post makes sense and isn't perceived as angry or whiny, Thank you for taking the time to read this post!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gambloide-PC said:

I would love to merge my completely unrelated PS and PC accounts, but given what I have read in the forums here it seems linking would wipe my PS account instead of merging it with my PC account, because I did the PC to Switch clone when DE created FOMO by stating it would be unlikely to ever be possible again after the initial wave ...

I originally started playing on PS, but switched to PC after ~200 hours of always having to wait for new content longer on console (that was WAY back in the day, around Trinity Prime Access). I never touched the cloned Switch account again after the novelty wore off after a few days and would gladly have it wiped if it meant being able to merge my PC and PS accounts.

I have the exact same issue; played on PS4 originally, finally got a PC and started over there. Did a migration to Switch because they made it sound like they'd never do this again. Played it for literally 5 minutes on Switch and never touched it again.

Now I have a lot of stuff on PS4 that I'd love to have on my PC account, but I can't merge them because of that one Switch migration that screwed me over. I was really excited for this merge and had been wanting to get back into the game for a long time, but this is such a giant buzzkill.

I'm honestly confused on why that Switch migration would even affect my eligibility to merge accounts. It's not like I'd gain an unfair advantage or gain anything free by doing the migration and then a merge on a completely separate platform/account.

Edited by SeveringFang
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Gambloide-PC said:

I fused my pc and psn acc no issues just takes reading skills  select the psn account as primary it will turn green to show it is selected you then agree to link after bubble and tripple check that psn is primary and your set

It's working great for me. I have my primary PC account linked to my Xbox account which is something that really makes Warframe SO much better for me. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this.

I hope you read my post regarding Host Migrations. This is the only thing that I hear almost every player complain about. I'm a game developer and co-founder of a game platform company and after looking at how you are managing squad data I think you can remove host migrations fairly easily now without having to replace too much code. Take a look at creating a virtual squad member when the first player signs on to a multiplayer mission which will become the mission host with the data in cross-save format. When squad members leave the mission either early or at the end they will go through the normal session end process in cross-save format from the virtual host without affecting other players. When the last member leaves the squad just delete the virtual host.

D

I ve linked my primary ps4 account to pc and my email adress with password on my main ps4 account changed to the pc one which I created during the flood gate. Also when I try to log in on pc it says that im already logged in and if i wanna terminate the connection. Im not sure if pressing that will delete my account on ps4 or what.