Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

01/16/24 Cross Platform Save: Stress Test Live For Everyone

29 minutes ago, DarknessNightshade said:

Linking a Nintendo Switch account is still bugged despite the initial authorisation fix. 

I get the same "sign in to warframe on nintendo switch" and "account does not exist".

Seems it is now fixed. I merged successfully. Everything seems to be in order other than the 60 odd plat I knew I wouldn't be getting on Switch.

4 hours ago, Jack_Las said:

I've found 2 bugs, is there any plan to fix them?

1) I can't login into warframe account using Nintendo account (afaik, Web Authentication button was removed from game), so I'm not able to use cross-save with my nintendo switch.

2) Trade is broken. I have merged my PC and PS4 accounts and chosen PS4 as a main account. So, now I can't trade with PS4 players, but can with PC players.

1) It was re-enabled.

• Re-enabled the “Web Authentication” button on Nintendo Switch! 
    • After Update 35 launched, this button was not working as intended for a small group of players and would log them out of the website instead of authorizing their accounts as intended, so it was disabled in Hotfix #1 to prevent players getting stuck in a logout loop. Now that the button has been re-enabled, this group can now log into the website again! https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1380123-whispers-in-the-walls-hotfix-7/

2) It's not broken. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1374265-cross-platform-save-rollout-information-status/

CROSS PLATFORM TRADING & GIFTING

Tenno can trade with players on different platforms (depending on those players’ Cross Platform settings). Trading will function the same as gifting, except for trading Platinum between Nintendo Switch and other platforms, which is not available.

To make sure you can trade with friends or fellow Tenno across platforms, be sure you are using a Cross Platform Save Account (or PC account*) and have Cross Platform Play enabled via your in-game settings. TennoGuard 2FA is required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno in Warframe, which can be enabled via the Account Management page.

*PC accounts can automatically trade with players on other platforms — provided that both players still have Cross Platform Play enabled in their settings and that any non-PC player trading with them has a Cross Platform Save Account.

Trading Variables:

If Cross Platform Play is enabled & Cross Platform Save is enabled…

• Trade with all Cross Platform Save players.

If Cross Platform Play is enabled & Cross Platform Save is disabled…

• PC: trade with PC and Cross Platform Save enabled players
  • Non-PC Platforms: trade with Cross Platform Save disabled players on your platform

If Cross Platform Play is disabled & Cross Platform Save is enabled…

• PC: trade with any PC players
  • Non-PC Platforms: trade with Cross Platform Save enabled players on your platform

If Cross Platform Play is disabled & Cross Platform Save is disabled…

• Non-PC Platforms: trade with players on your platform who also have Cross Platform Save disabled
Edited by NeonNebula9
  • Like 1

hi tennos,

i have tried to link my PC account to PS4 but it shows error #107 which i click connect to PS4.

so i cannot link my accounts.

one question regarding merge:

my old PS4 account was Mastery rank L2 with 1300 platinum but i lost my PS4 device 2 years ago.

my new account on PC is Mastery rank 25 with 300 platinum which i started warframe game since one year ago .

if i merge accounts , which account should be Primary ?

my PS4 has high mastery rank but story progress for 2 years ago. and my PC account has completed the full story but mastery rank is 25 with 300 platinum.  

please guide me.

regards,

pejman

5 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Tenno, we have reopened the Cross Platform Save drip gate: everyone can attempt to Link or Merge their accounts via the Account Management page on https://www.warframe.com/ 

Like our December 21 test, we are operating this phase in a "stress test" style, meaning we may need to pause periodically if we encounter stability issues. We are actively monitoring and will communicate if and when we need to close the gates for stability. 

well you all locked me out of doing this because i was an idiot that fell for the switch launch so now im out of luck.

I thought about getting back into this game again and literally the only thing tempting me was being able to merge my pc and xbox account.

Let me delete my switch account to merge my pc and xbox account

Edited by Dabnician
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Quozo said:

Will merged cross save accounts have free nick change? I had my main account on ps4 with nickname i loved but after merging account got name from pc that i dont like... I thought that after merging we will have a nickname from main account that we had to choose.

In the cross save information they explain that the way names will work is your username on your platform will remain that username anytime you log into that platform your username will display as the name you always have on that platform. if you psn name was tommy, your xbox name was tommy2tone, and your pc name is Quozo then when you log on psn your name will be tommy still but your gear and warframes and quest progression will all be to the same point as your primary account that they are all linked to.

edit: so if you want to change your user name you have to change it on the platform you play on and thats a service PSN or Xbox have to provide if you want to change your name in warframe they have a service you can pay plat for idk how to change your name for switch

Edited by ClaimingKarma
added name change detail

1 hour ago, pejy_sairi said:

hi tennos,

i have tried to link my PC account to PS4 but it shows error #107 which i click connect to PS4.

so i cannot link my accounts.

one question regarding merge:

my old PS4 account was Mastery rank L2 with 1300 platinum but i lost my PS4 device 2 years ago.

my new account on PC is Mastery rank 25 with 300 platinum which i started warframe game since one year ago .

if i merge accounts , which account should be Primary ?

my PS4 has high mastery rank but story progress for 2 years ago. and my PC account has completed the full story but mastery rank is 25 with 300 platinum.  

please guide me.

regards,

pejman

Depends on what you would rather do?

7-8 Mastery Rank Tests or all the story progress from 2 years ago to now. Which will include things like intrinsics and syndicate standing. 

I would make make the MR25 main personally. But this really comes down to things like intrinsics from Duviri/Railjack and Standing for the most recent syndicate(s). 

Hi, everybody. 
I played on the ps4 before and now I have all connected my accounts so that I can continue playing on the xbox. I just wanted to act on xbox and now they say cross safe is not enabled... How do I activate it? I thought at merge it's automatically crossafe. Or does it just take a little time. 

I also have the xbox icon when I log in and not the crossafe icon. How do I change this. 

I recently connected my xbox and and PC accounts. Which went well. Next,I merged my PS account to combine all those resources...and everything from my PS account IS GONE. Losing a bunch of prime warframes that I just grinded really makes me want to put the game on the back burner. Please fix this issue.

Finally, I was able to link Switch account to my main PC account.

I have to keep the game on Switch running in time of the merge. Otherwise it was not possible to do NSW logon.

I can finally play Warframe anywhere..

Can we please talk about how we can't merge accounts if we migrated to any console in the past?

Here is an example for people because I will always have someone say that this is intended:

I migrated my data from PC to the switch when that was available years ago.

Essentially I have a copy of my data.

Now, I want to be able to merge my PC account and Xbox and PSN accounts.  (No Nintendo switch)

It says I can't because the PC account participated in a migration to switch years ago.

I'm going to keep saying this until something is said about it, I'm a whale on this game, I'm not spending anymore money until this is changed.

Thank you for your time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DarknessNightshade said:

Seems it is now fixed. I merged successfully. Everything seems to be in order other than the 60 odd plat I knew I wouldn't be getting on Switch.

excuse me
how did you fix this issue? my best friend cant log into their switch account on the website still

7 hours ago, -PLM-Kiski73 said:

any plans on letting migrated accounts merge (not original and copied) with another console/account unrelated with each other ?

I highly doubt this will ever be a thing, because it would effectively let items be duplicated in the resulting cross-platform market-sphere, since you'd eventually end up with a cross-platform PC account from the original account (with all its items) and a cross-platform migrated account from xbox or switch (with a copy of most of the pc items), and hence you'd have 2 (or 3) copies of those same items from 10-ish years ago.

2 hours ago, ClaimingKarma said:

In the cross save information they explain that the way names will work is your username on your platform will remain that username anytime you log into that platform your username will display as the name you always have on that platform. if you psn name was tommy, your xbox name was tommy2tone, and your pc name is Quozo then when you log on psn your name will be tommy still but your gear and warframes and quest progression will all be to the same point as your primary account that they are all linked to.

edit: so if you want to change your user name you have to change it on the platform you play on and thats a service PSN or Xbox have to provide if you want to change your name in warframe they have a service you can pay plat for idk how to change your name for switch

Oh ok 

Hello just posting some feedback!!
I've been waiting for this for years, and I missed my chance in December, I was very happy when the devshort said that they had enabled crossave again, so I wanted to share my experience.
First of all, thank you to the entire team and congratulations, they did a phenomenal job, it is a super simple, concise process, it is clear how it is done and I did not have any type of problem, I really thank you very much, I am super excited. I recommend it 100% and I hope everyone enjoys the start of the year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AsterXI said:

excuse me
how did you fix this issue? my best friend cant log into their switch account on the website still

I'm not entirely sure. I was just able to login to my Switch account through the Nintendo website the account link page took me to, which I wasn't able to do a few minutes beforehand. 

The steps I took: 

- Signed out of my PC account on the website 

- Attempted to sign into my Switch account, where I got the "log in on your nintendo switch" error

- I booted up the game on my switch just to see if that would make a difference (I'd tried this before and it didn't work)

- Signed back into the PC account and went to the cross save page, went to link my Switch account and got the "this account does not exist" error

- Made the previous post in this thread

- Possibly refreshed the page and was able to login normally on the same cross save page 

I can only assume the servers are struggling because it didn't show my PC platinum amount correctly on the banner of the website, it was at "0" and the cross save page displayed the amounts correctly.

10 hours ago, TheForbiddenWhale said:

Love that I can play on the switch now. Just made an account on the switch and chose PC as my primary account. I set my switch account to random gibberish as I would be merging anyways but my display name on the switch is now random letters. When I log in to my nintendo account on the website, it shows my name as TheForbiddenWhale. Is this a bug?

7 hours ago, Quozo said:

Will merged cross save accounts have free nick change? I had my main account on ps4 with nickname i loved but after merging account got name from pc that i dont like... I thought that after merging we will have a nickname from main account that we had to choose.

3 hours ago, DarknessNightshade said:

I can only assume the servers are struggling because it didn't show my PC platinum amount correctly on the banner of the website, it was at "0" and the cross save page displayed the amounts correctly.

Hi,

1.) I was able to do NSW login+link on warframe.com when Warframe was running on NSW at the same time. (I was just in orbiter, no mission, I have no menu item "web authentication" on NSW)

2.) Regarding Platinum.. I read somewhere that NSW cannot merge the platinum. Platinum will stay separated on NSW. (I guess Nintendo policy..)

• Like 1

Il y a 13 heures, NeonNebula9 a dit :

1) It was re-enabled.

• Re-enabled the “Web Authentication” button on Nintendo Switch! 
    • After Update 35 launched, this button was not working as intended for a small group of players and would log them out of the website instead of authorizing their accounts as intended, so it was disabled in Hotfix #1 to prevent players getting stuck in a logout loop. Now that the button has been re-enabled, this group can now log into the website again! https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1380123-whispers-in-the-walls-hotfix-7/

2) It's not broken. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1374265-cross-platform-save-rollout-information-status/

CROSS PLATFORM TRADING & GIFTING

Tenno can trade with players on different platforms (depending on those players’ Cross Platform settings). Trading will function the same as gifting, except for trading Platinum between Nintendo Switch and other platforms, which is not available.

To make sure you can trade with friends or fellow Tenno across platforms, be sure you are using a Cross Platform Save Account (or PC account*) and have Cross Platform Play enabled via your in-game settings. TennoGuard 2FA is required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno in Warframe, which can be enabled via the Account Management page.

*PC accounts can automatically trade with players on other platforms — provided that both players still have Cross Platform Play enabled in their settings and that any non-PC player trading with them has a Cross Platform Save Account.

Trading Variables:

If Cross Platform Play is enabled & Cross Platform Save is enabled…

• Trade with all Cross Platform Save players.

If Cross Platform Play is enabled & Cross Platform Save is disabled…

• PC: trade with PC and Cross Platform Save enabled players
  • Non-PC Platforms: trade with Cross Platform Save disabled players on your platform

If Cross Platform Play is disabled & Cross Platform Save is enabled…

• Non-PC Platforms: trade with Cross Platform Save enabled players on your platform

If Cross Platform Play is disabled & Cross Platform Save is disabled…

• Non-PC Platforms: trade with players on your platform who also have Cross Platform Save disabled

Interesting thing. The button is still unavailable, however now I'm able to log in with nintendo account. It's kinda fixed automatically

• [DE]CoreyOnline changed the title to 01/16/24 Cross Platform Save: Stress Test Live For Everyone [PAUSED TEMPORARILY]
19 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Depends on what you would rather do?

7-8 Mastery Rank Tests or all the story progress from 2 years ago to now. Which will include things like intrinsics and syndicate standing. 

I would make make the MR25 main personally. But this really comes down to things like intrinsics from Duviri/Railjack and Standing for the most recent syndicate(s). 

thanks a lot 

4 hours ago, SasanYgh said:

Hi I'm currently getting error code #107 does anyone know how can i fix this? it doesnt let me connect my PSN account to my PC account.

i had same issue and raised request to support yesterday.

still no reply. even they removed cross saving option temporary.

• Like 1