Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

01/16/24 Cross Platform Save: Stress Test Live For Everyone

Xbox Player, logged into Xbox account. Then asked me to create PC account, but it keeps telling me, my email is already on file? I sent password resets but never get anything? I guess I should make a burner email account? Would that fix the issue? Lol I'm stuck!

I sent in a ticket because I miss read the merging info. And got my main acount got deleted. I know that it said that it wasn't reverseable. But I was wondering that with the warframe support you guys can fix it. Plz help

The account name is NeonGamma

1 hour ago, NeonGamma said:

I sent in a ticket because I miss read the merging info. And got my main acount got deleted. I know that it said that it wasn't reverseable. But I was wondering that with the warframe support you guys can fix it. Plz help

The account name is NeonGamma

Your kinda sol it's not reversible hence why the warning was posted guess your back to square 1 now

So I thought that the "accounts can't be merged if they were previously used in PC to console migration" meant that I couldn't merge any accounts together that were involved in said migration(like if I migrated PC to PS4, I can't merge the PS4 with the PC but can still merge an Xbox account to the PC) but it turns out that it means the accounts can't be merged at all with any other account, just linked. 

I had migrated my pc account to Nintendo switch when it was first available and before that I was playing a lot on PS4 and made a clan and had a few primes on PS4. Because of the PC to Nintendo switch migration, it says I can't merge the ps4 account into the PC account.

Very disappointed, as I had been holding off from playing so that I could merge the ps4 account into the switch account after making the Switch my primary account(aka replacing the PC account with my Switch save) and therefore keeping the majority of my progress as I had stopped playing PC entirely when I did the migration. 😞

On 2024-01-16 at 10:00 AM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

01/17/24 1:35 PM ET: Tenno, we are back in business!
01/17/24 11:20 AM ET: Tenno, we are temporarily closing the Cross Platform Save gate for stability. We will update you on our Socials, Forums, and Red Text when the gate has re-opened. 

Tenno, we have reopened the Cross Platform Save drip gate: everyone can attempt to Link or Merge their accounts via the Account Management page on https://www.warframe.com/ 

Like our December 21 test, we are operating this phase in a "stress test" style, meaning we may need to pause periodically if we encounter stability issues. We are actively monitoring and will communicate if and when we need to close the gates for stability. 

We will continue to update our Socials, Forums, and in-game Red Text as we test and prepare next steps. 

For more information, read our Cross Platform Save Rollout Information post. 

To ensure success and stability during the launch of this highly requested feature, Cross Platform Save will be made available in staggered phases.

Is there anyway to unlink an account, i linked it the wrong way.

Heya , anyone else getting error codes #107 and #6 ?

what are these codes for and what do they mean ?

those 2 error codes are basically what ive been getting when trying to link my ps4 account to my pc account ever since the 1st flood gate.

thought it was because of the servers barely functioning because of all the traffic and that itll be fixed on its own with time ....and now that alot of people got to merge their accounts i thought the traffic wouldve lessened alot by now , but im still getting these 2 errors.....seems like an issue unrelated to traffic.

any help would be appreciated !!!

I have successfully connected my psn account ( my main account ) to the pc account i created as asked in the guide .

both using the same email. When i started to bind my xbox account , which is using the same email , the system tells me you are already signed in .

there was no note of this in the guide or any indication of any trouble by anyone else .

please help me fix this before the cross platform save goes away again .

appreciate your time

I merged my xbox and PlayStation account together, and I've been trying to trade my prime parts but cant trade. I was wondering what i have to do to be allowed to trade or do i wait til cross save fully comes out?

On 2024-01-18 at 8:47 PM, Teainshennonprime1989 said:

Your kinda sol it's not reversible hence why the warning was posted guess your back to square 1 now

Thanks for the answer 😀, I'm going to start over again

so I linked my playstation account and switch account created back in I think 2021-2022 but I tried loading my pc save since I made them the primary account and neither account registered so it just went back to the switch and playstation save not the pc save why isn't it working?

I've come across a bug. I merged my PS5 account with my Switch making my PS5 my primary account. I logged into both afterwards to make sure it went smoothly and everything seemed just fine. Today suddenly when I logged in from my PS5 I got a message saying "already logged in from another account. Log into this one and end the other session?". And I keep getting this message everytime I log on but I'm only playing on my PS. I hope this big doesn't effect any progress or mess things up going forward. 

Edited by XgrimXnephilimX
Misspelling

On 2024-01-16 at 6:00 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

01/17/24 1:35 PM ET: Tenno, we are back in business!
01/17/24 11:20 AM ET: Tenno, we are temporarily closing the Cross Platform Save gate for stability. We will update you on our Socials, Forums, and Red Text when the gate has re-opened. 

Tenno, we have reopened the Cross Platform Save drip gate: everyone can attempt to Link or Merge their accounts via the Account Management page on https://www.warframe.com/ 

Like our December 21 test, we are operating this phase in a "stress test" style, meaning we may need to pause periodically if we encounter stability issues. We are actively monitoring and will communicate if and when we need to close the gates for stability. 

We will continue to update our Socials, Forums, and in-game Red Text as we test and prepare next steps. 

For more information, read our Cross Platform Save Rollout Information post. 

To ensure success and stability during the launch of this highly requested feature, Cross Platform Save will be made available in staggered phases.

Thanks for all efforts , this demand was long time pending.

But still i have issue error code 107 and support team didn't reply after a week 😭😔

Please solve it before closing the gate!

On 2024-01-19 at 12:27 PM, necroLAN said:

Heya , anyone else getting error codes #107 and #6 ?

what are these codes for and what do they mean ?

those 2 error codes are basically what ive been getting when trying to link my ps4 account to my pc account ever since the 1st flood gate.

thought it was because of the servers barely functioning because of all the traffic and that itll be fixed on its own with time ....and now that alot of people got to merge their accounts i thought the traffic wouldve lessened alot by now , but im still getting these 2 errors.....seems like an issue unrelated to traffic.

any help would be appreciated !!!

İ have same 107 error code and raised ticket to support team a week ao. No response yet 😔

can u please turn cross save and 2x auth off or fix that damn trading problem please^^ ? as i am playing ps4 if have to write pages just to figure out I cant trade with that person as there are 4 incompatible account states only with ps users ... i chatted more time than i played today and didnt trade a single thing... 

Does anyone know if there will ever be another opportunity to cross save/account merge new accounts? I've been playing warframe on and off on ps4 for about 6 yrs now. So it wasn't until recently that I finally made the switch to pc and seeing that I never really followed the game as much in terms of news I didn't know that the devs had added cross save and account merging. So I tried to link my new pc account to my ps4 but it gave me a pop up saying I missed the cut off date for merging new accounts. So its kinda disappointing waiting this long to cross save just to miss it by a thread. So if anyone has information pls help.

Please tell me how to connect the Xbox to the PC, I did everything but on the Warframe website it doesn’t show the connection, the “connect your account” light is also on, when you press it again it says “you are already logged in”

Edited by 1ynat1k

Amazing so far. I was able to:

1) Create PC account (per instructions)

2) Merged Xbox Account (1,100 hours of play) to PC account with Xbox being Primary

3) Merged PS4 (1,400 hours of play) account to PC account where all platinum, resources, mods, warframes and Rivens were ported over.

a) now have many doubles of Warframes, but I didn't have to buy extra slots (thats a big plus).

b) added Rivens, where now I need to buy slots or get rid of Rivens (which is fair too).

4) Only issue is with my Steam Warframe. It requests that I log in, but when I do it indicates that the email or password are wrong. I even deleted the game and reinstalled Warframe. But I still get the same message. Not sure what the issue is. (I use the same log in to connect to my Warframe account).

So overall, I am quite impressed with the cross save/merge. I wish all games had this feature.

Cheers,

was sent to the forms from a support ticket, posting it here as I'm not sure what is going on here.
Apparently, I have a switch account migration that had happened but I don't remember ever doing that.
Attempted to merge my PC and PlayStation account which is unrelated to the switch and my PS account was never a migration and is older than the PC account says I can't.
I've put a lot of money into the game on PC and PS and refuse to just throw that money away because of something I do not remember ever doing. If it's just a case of forgetting makes zero sense why an unrelated account is causing issues (I understand duplicates but this makes no sense).
Overall until this is changed to where my account is fixed or allows for unrelated accounts to a migration can merge im going to be putting the game down and definitely not spending any more money

• Like 1