Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #176

[DE]Rebecca

It would be nice if the drop actually worked for me. last three drop streams from prime time and dev stream never gave me the drops. I have liked and unlinked my twich and even signed out and back in, never got it. sucks when stuff doesnt work.

How about we go back to doing things the way before twitch drops?  I mean I get you're trying to insentivise watching the dev stream but ffs it's a online game and people work/ live at all hours... the umbra forma BP should've been an alert like the other "gifts from the lotus"... and you guys cut stream early so I couldn't finish getting the drop.  Very disappointed in DE right now.... 

• Like 3

I had the stream open the entire time unmuted while i played the game and didn't receive the drop. It maxed out at about 20%. is there anyway this can be fixed? Or did I do something wrong? I did something similar the past few weeks and received drops fine.

I was watching the entire time and my drop got stuck at 70% so i wrote a twitch support ticket in case they can do something. Also if you stop the stream early maybe put up a "thanks for watching" screen for the rest of the duration maybe some really latecomers can still get it then.

Thank you for the Devstream.....But there is one thing that bothers me according iOS. I know you are doing this for "Mobile"....

So you did your work for iOS, iPadOS - will you ever gonna release it for tvOS, too?
Compared to iOS or iPadOS you can put in then on the big screen if you are not having an Xbox or an PS or Switch...

This would be very nice of you if you could think about this possibility to even release it for AppleTV - Thank you

4 Normal shard for a single tauforged aint it chief, i will never be using this feature at this absurd "price", imagine giving up 4 red shards that can give you 40% power str for a single one that gives 15%? Either make it 2 or make shards freely farmable.

• Like 2

i think 4 shards to make 1 tau is too much. Imagine spending 4 red shards to get 5% extra strength. Or 4 yellows and 4 blues to get 1 tauforged green shard to get an extra 5% ability damage on enemies with corrosive on them.
Reduce to 3 or 2 and also get rid of the junk in netracell so we have a steady supply of shards rolling in since we have to consume so much in merging. Maybe even add small chance for merged and tauforged merged shards in netracell to help

Edited by Redrigoth
  • Like 1

If you all really watched the stream (unmuted, not in the background) and you actually claimed the drop on Twitch and you still did not receive it in-game then try unlinking and relinking your Twitch account. That fixed it for me. 

Edited by NeonNebula9

13 hours ago, NeonNebula9 said:

If you all really watched the stream (unmuted, not in the background) and you actually claimed the drop on Twitch and you still did not receive it in-game then try unlinking and relinking your Twitch account. That fixed it for me. 

oh!  That's a good idea.  I had the same thing happen... Either way the devstream was fun and cozy to watch.  The umbra would be super cool though since they're so hard to get.

42 minutes ago, bigbaloons said:

oh!  That's a good idea.  I had the same thing happen... Either way the devstream was fun and cozy to watch.  The umbra would be super cool though since they're so hard to get.

Ok, so unlinking and relinking worked for me.  Not only that, it seems I also got a few of the drops I never picked up from prior streams.  So it was screwed up for me for some time then.  I got one in game mail with everything.  The umbra forma, relic packs.  A few other loot. :)  Hope my vouching in helps others too.

21 minutes ago, bigbaloons said:

Ok, so unlinking and relinking worked for me.  Not only that, it seems I also got a few of the drops I never picked up from prior streams.  So it was screwed up for me for some time then.  I got one in game mail with everything.  The umbra forma, relic packs.  A few other loot. :)  Hope my vouching in helps others too.

This didn't work for me, unfortunately

15 hours ago, NeonNebula9 said:

Doing this, then relogging worked.

On 2024-01-27 at 12:45 AM, Caramello said:

4 Normal shard for a single tauforged aint it chief, i will never be using this feature at this absurd "price", imagine giving up 4 red shards that can give you 40% power str for a single one that gives 15%? Either make it 2 or make shards freely farmable.

I think 4 for 1 would be ok, if (as you say) shards would become a more farmable resource. Then anyone so inclined could go "all-in" for whatever amount of tau-forged they needed. For the record I think a better option would have been to remove tau-forged shards from the game, but creating that type of super-power resource was probably an "uncorrectable mistake".

But if shards can be more freely farmed I also think they should not (ever) be tradeable. The idea that you can über-charge your warframe (and game) by using money and by simply buying that "power" flies in the face of core F2P principles. It is one thing to buy a new warframe with plat (or buy the parts or relics from other players) to shave a few hours of farming off your playing, it is something completely different if DE allows players with money to immediately buy power of that magnitude, power that will take years for other players to achieve. That would be "very, very, VERY wrong".