Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #176

[DE]Rebecca

So Albrecht's Labs have another Warframe hidden within them. The real question though is will its name start with a J or a U?

2 hours ago, Flannoit said:

ough gauss prime............ soon...........

Looking forward to the next devstream! Everything about Whispers is already fantastic, and I can't wait to see where Warframe goes from here.

Gauss Prime is tomorrow. 

Edited by Ace-Bounty-Hunter

Will you possibly address the Netracells and their loot-table at some point, either this devstream or a future one? Current mission gets repetitive with having to run it five times per week for maximum rewards, and the loot-table is a mess with the non-legendary arcanes hogging a lot of space despite the fact they can be easily farmed for and bought with standing while the two legendary arcanes aren't broken enough to justify their exclusivity. With the shard fusion system around as well, we really should have a way to easily obtain more shards per week as well to make use of it instead of having to rely on pure luck just to obtain more shards to be able to actually use a specific system in warframe.

• Like 2

if you are taking questions here I was wondering if a potential QOL change would come in the future that causes shoulder attachment to disappear when aiming down sights. Shoulder armor on beefy warframes obscure vision badly even with max FOV and it affects my fashion frame.

• Like 1

I've noticed that the team is more comfortable with adding more nodes onto planets or things like Dagath's abyssal zone. Any thoughts on trying to fix up Alad V's storyline via something like this? Because it's currently out of order. He goes from normal, to cured, to infested in the current quest order, when it should be normal, infested, cured. On the topic of Alad V's story, are there any plans to translate old story related events to quests? I 100% think this will help everyone's comprehension of the story, especially all the new people coming from Destiny 2. These old events are a part of what gives warframe its charm, so I don't think any harm would come from it.

• Like 2

One of the very few games where i started playing from the start and still get excited when new content gets announced. Keep up that power fantasy DE, game feels better than ever before!

Edited by SolarFrame
Spelling errors
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

So Albrecht's Labs have another Warframe hidden within them. The real question though is will its name start with a J or a U?

Gauss Prime is tomorrow. 

Oh I know, I'm fully aware. I just love to see him 😸

On 2024-01-16 at 9:34 PM, 4TheAnswer said:

Is there information on when Gargoyle's Cry will return? I haven't had much time to play it.(Was too busy looking for employment and went on break/hiatus.)

People are still wanting Scarlet Spear to come back. You're gonna be waiting a very long time. 

Regarding the DevStreams... is there a calendar I could subscribe to? No need for PrimeTime (they're mostly at unconvenient times for me). I remember there being a Google calendar with everything in the past. Oh, DevShorts on it would be cool, but DevStreams are of most importance to me :)

Summary of things still promised, incomplete, juggling in the air

-Lifting the whole (content islands are still very disconnected)

-A proper story mode containing the old events; we go forward with more and more complex stories but old stuff that is actual canon lore and important to the development of some characters like Alad V, Vay Hek or Tyl Regor is missing IN the game, and a Wikia page is not the place where a player has to search for it

-Wall running replacing wall hopping still not a thing (although mentioned in devstream, and hey...new games ripping Warframe off will do it), Geoff mentioned some problem...which hasn't been resolved yet?

-UI still unfinished...from December 2018...it's almost 5 (FIVE) years

-Command wheel for pets (maybe second part of companion rework?)

-Leverian not seeing any entry for a while (another thing that had been left in the limbo, you started it and then forgot it...it was May 2019)

-Many new frames still don't have noggles (minor thing...but why Warframe Noggles don't drop 1 month after the frame release? I don't say day and date, but at least not year after)

-Drop chances revision as a QoL; the game has soooo much to do and collect that 0,0001% drop rate chances are just obnoxious 

-Where's Rage melee mode (also known as Changelling 2.0), mentioned in 2019, as the final phase of melee rework

-Modulary archwing/Archwing melee revisit, another thing from 2019, then coupled with Scott idea to remove Archwing missions (NO, but they must be revisited)...where's Archwing gonna go in the game? What's his future?

-Railjack integration with open worlds, like it was shown and promised at Tennocon

-Squad link, did you really gave up on the idea? If there's the tech that makes Cross Platform, I don't think Squad Link will be impossible to achieve

-3rd Orb fight, sitting in a lake since November 2018 

-Sergeant/Phorid boss fights revisions...Sergent revision mentioned as Nef Anyo's fight BEFORE Fortuna was released

-Trials/Raids they were removed in March 2018 (5 YEARS)...a content many player loved, it was promised to bring back something in that vein but no news yet

• Like 2

12 hours ago, (PSN)OmegaSlayer said:

Where's Rage melee mode (also known as Changelling 2.0), mentioned in 2019, as the final phase of melee rework

I think that evolved into  Tennokai.

Railjack integration with open worlds, like it was shown and promised at Tennocon

I think they said this isn't happening or has been shelved indefinitely.

Trials/Raids they were removed in March 2018

There was what  I might call a teaser of a teaser of a teaser just this week!:

I know you haven't answered questions in years, but I have a question:

When are we going to see improvements to movement animations (running, sprinting, walking)? Geoff mentioned improving animations, including implementing inverse kinematics (IK) to animations, back in 2016. Steve mentioned animation improvements coming to Warframe when he was talking about Soulframe's improvements (including IK implementation) last year.

While I understand it's never been a priority for you, it would be nice to have some more natural movement and aiming animations while maintaining Warframe's speed and pace. And it would be cool to have similar improvements for NPC movement animations, in addition to making NPCs sprint and crouch while in combat.

Warframe can have the best animations in the industry while also maintaining it's signature fast gameplay pace and without compromising its movement system.

example

Spoiler

Edited by OniDax

Any plans to adds Whispers in the Walls' Somachord Tones ? i really likes to haves this songs, especially the Mocking Whisper (or Scathing Whisper) song we can ears during the Fight :heart:I've actually a Zariman song in my orbiter, but the Mocking Whisper could haves a better place in it

Spoiler

Any plans to adds more capacity points to the Melee Stances ? since Exilus Mods, it's really hard to haves enough capacity points for all builds in a Melee Weapon if we haves more points cost for a mod in a wrong polarity in a build (because it's a "good" polarity for an other build) and haves a lot of Legendaries' mods equiped (or similar cost points like Rivens). Actually, i've some Melees who haves 1 or 2 Umbra Formas for allow me to add things like Tennokai Mods, but i can't use all my Umbras Formas for all Melees :facepalm:

In the same ways, any plans to adds more capacity points to all Auras for reach the same as Steel Charge ? and change Steel Charge for being Multiplicative with, in counterpart, less percentage ?

And i really likes to swaps polarities differently in 2 or more different builds for an item for allow me to haves "more logic" in my builds (i don't know how i can explain in English, but, for ex, for Warframes, i put my mods - in the same ways - each time, like Health Mods, Duration Mods, etc... following characteristics seeing to the left in my Builds for easily find if i've already equiped a particular Mod)

In the same ways, i really likes to creates - completely or partial - universal Mod Slots if we adds more Formas for adds new Polarities to the slot (so, for ex, use 5 Formas + 1 Umbra Forma for a Warframe slot for creates an universal slot, or just 2 Formas if we only needs Madurai + Naramon in a particular Mod Slot). Could be really useful for Modders i think

No Leverians since a lonnnng, time !!! My Nekros is so sad, so please, creates a good story for my most played Frame !!!

For Trials, i've suggested, since a long time to my friends, to adds Trials to the Open Worlds, with maybe Op-Link return again with 2 team during Trials (Normal Ones + Railjack). We can imagine helping Ostrons for beats Vay Hek in Plains of Eidolons, helping Solaris to beat Nef Anyo (newly reworked Sergeant with his Son) in Orb Vallis and helping Entrati beats Vome/Fass boss in Cambion Drift

Please, news about new Kuva (Ack and Brunt, Kulstar), Tenet (Lanka) and Infested Lich Weapons (Lesion), like new Genesis Adapters too !!!

Edited by (PSN)Crazy_Mr_J
Adds new things

On 2024-01-16 at 12:02 PM, KIREEK said:

2024 should bring great stuff, but remember to do something to replace that end of year pvp event.

Instead of making a snowball fight that few players enjoy, take the time, make concept art for the corpus outpost rework, rework the tileset (using the engine features you worked on over the years), make an event to showcase the new content, make the conclave weapon skins available in that event and end 2024 in an amazing way.

If i have to trow yet another snowball, dear lord.

Broh... How many pve events are there each year, you have to cry because the 0.5% that play conclave get one event? It's not even competitive, just participation. Please get over it.

We can have one event. It's not the end of the world.

• Like 1