Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #176

[DE]Rebecca

On 2024-01-19 at 1:58 AM, (PSN)OmegaSlayer said:

-Sergeant/Phorid boss fights revisions...Sergent revision mentioned as Nef Anyo's fight BEFORE Fortuna was released

Sergeant Nef Anyo boss fight was always Sergeant Nef Anyo. He was supposed to get his rework with fortuna release, but only got a new character model and voice lines.

But yeh..

Nef Anyo boss fight still a one shot sniper crewman, he needs that kela de thaym glow up still!!

And yes, also that thing you said about working the old events into the story!! People playing these days don't know that Nef Anyo is the sergeant, or how alad v got cured of the infestation, or why prosecutors are in Ceres when vay hek is on earth. The story mode for the first couple years of Warframe at this point is "play the related quests and ask a veteran to fill you in on the details(lore) leading up to it", that's not a very good way to handle it

Edited by (PSN)phux0v
Added more details

20 hours ago, (PSN)Crazy_Mr_J said:

Any plans to adds Whispers in the Walls' Somachord Tones ? i really likes to haves this songs, especially the Mocking Whisper (or Scathing Whisper) song we can ears during the Fight :heart:I've actually a Zariman song in my orbiter, but the Mocking Whisper could haves a better place in it

Reveal hidden contents

Any plans to adds more capacity points to the Melee Stances ? since Exilus Mods, it's really hard to haves enough capacity points for all builds in a Melee Weapon if we haves more points cost for a mod in a wrong polarity in a build (because it's a "good" polarity for an other build) and haves a lot of Legendaries' mods equiped (or similar cost points like Rivens). Actually, i've some Melees who haves 1 or 2 Umbra Formas for allow me to add things like Tennokai Mods, but i can't use all my Umbras Formas for all Melees :facepalm:

In the same ways, any plans to adds more capacity points to all Auras for reach the same as Steel Charge ? and change Steel Charge for being Multiplicative with, in counterpart, less percentage ?

And i really likes to swaps polarities differently in 2 or more different builds for an item for allow me to haves "more logic" in my builds (i don't know how i can explain in English, but, for ex, for Warframes, i put my mods - in the same ways - each time, like Health Mods, Duration Mods, etc... following characteristics seeing to the left in my Builds for easily find if i've already equiped a particular Mod)

In the same ways, i really likes to creates - completely or partial - universal Mod Slots if we adds more Formas for adds new Polarities to the slot (so, for ex, use 5 Formas + 1 Umbra Forma for a Warframe slot for creates an universal slot, or just 2 Formas if we only needs Madurai + Naramon in a particular Mod Slot). Could be really useful for Modders i think

No Leverians since a lonnnng, time !!! My Nekros is so sad, so please, creates a good story for my most played Frame !!!

For Trials, i've suggested, since a long time to my friends, to adds Trials to the Open Worlds, with maybe Op-Link return again with 2 team during Trials (Normal Ones + Railjack). We can imagine helping Ostrons for beats Vay Hek in Plains of Eidolons, helping Solaris to beat Nef Anyo (newly reworked Sergeant with his Son) in Orb Vallis and helping Entrati beats Vome/Fass boss in Cambion Drift

Please, news about new Kuva (Ack and Brunt, Kulstar), Tenet (Lanka) and Infested Lich Weapons (Lesion), like new Genesis Adapters too !!!

Most of your post is "I want to stack everything on one build with less steps to build it up, more versatility,and no need to balance builds" in short,you don't like polarization or capacity limit. In short, you don't like making builds. In short, you just want to be instantly op. In short, there'd no point for mods to exist or new players to level anything up. In short, no dev that wanted a future for their game would do even half your asks...

• Like 1

As usual, I would like to see many things reworked.  Perhaps start in small, more manageable chunks.  Look at all the Warframes that have not been reworked.  Then consider which ones need a rework, either because they don't see enough use across the entire playerbase, or maybe they don't have much utility in endgame content, or are a niche-use case, or you now have the means to make their kit match their theme better.  Maybe have the rework launch alongside a deluxe (or 2nd/3rd/X deluxe) skin?

21 hours ago, (PSN)phux0v said:

Most of your post is "I want to stack everything on one build with less steps to build it up, more versatility,and no need to balance builds" in short,you don't like polarization or capacity limit. In short, you don't like making builds. In short, you just want to be instantly op. In short, there'd no point for mods to exist or new players to level anything up. In short, no dev that wanted a future for their game would do even half your asks...

Huh, absolutely not. After 15 000+ hours in Warframe since 2016, sure, i don't likes to creates builds. Thanks for this highly relevant answer :clap:

It's more logic - for me again - to likes to creates builds in a game, with a lot of great mods, for being a "superhero" for more fun. It's... just... a... game... and Video Games are just hobbies for pleasure !!!

1 hour ago, (PSN)Crazy_Mr_J said:

Huh, absolutely not. After 15 000+ hours in Warframe since 2016, sure, i don't likes to creates builds. Thanks for this highly relevant answer :clap:

It's more logic - for me again - to likes to creates builds in a game, with a lot of great mods, for being a "superhero" for more fun. It's... just... a... game... and Video Games are just hobbies for pleasure !!!

Ok but being able to stack everything without limit to "be a superhero" cuts out the purpose of balancing builds and player progression. Again, you're asking the devs to kill the game for your convenience/enjoyment. What number of hours you've played is irrelevant to that point, except to illustrate that you've been here long enough you SHOULD be able to recognize on your own how that's an awful idea.

Further, if you want to make our character a "superhero" in a space ninja game, that's your prerogative to try, but DE is in no way mandated to oblige. Especially as that would hurt the longevity of the game overall.

From a game balance perspective it's just REALLY bad asks, and I'm sorry that with all that time playing, you're still too new somehow to understand that 

Been having issues with drops since the 3 forma pack and most recent drops. I've unlinked and relinked accounts as well as opened a ticket. Hopefully this can be verified as working before Umbra Forma Drop on January 26 at 2 p.m ET

Edited by NeDesitVirtus

Steel Path Railjack and Steel Path quests please. Maybe even steel path invasions and syndicate missions. And cosmetic replacements for the old default rolling animation.

• Like 2

Hi everyone, looking forward to the devstream. Have a couple question and commits that I hope might be answered by the devs. First off, I like alchemy, can it be added to the circuit? Any news on mirage eclipse ability? Any chance of a Steel path daily sortie? (maybe be only able to do one sortie each do, ether normal or sp.) Will there ever a be a prime release that doesn't have a warframe but focuses on just weapons? I ask do to the fact that one of my favorite "thrash" weapons to use is the twin vipers warth and want a prime version of it but don't ever seeing it paired with a warframe. Also new new incarnon planned to be added (like for my twin vipers), and any  thoughts on modular incarnons for our zaws and kitguns? Any chance of getting daily quest for railjack missions? Right now theirs no reason to do any railjack content if you already have gotten everything from it. Thank you for your time, make this great game and talking to us the players.

I am so amped for Protea Prime and Xaku Prime in the coming year.  

#1 Priority for me if I was leading DE would be to revamp Relic Fissures.

Not to change the odds or frequency,  but to make the maps random, shared Reactant, better corruption/spawn mechanics,  ways to go after primes you want without needing to recruit a group.(You could just join random/public). 

#2.  When the hell are we going to get Taxon Prime???  With the pet revamp its the perfect time.  He was my first pet and I would love to see him get primed.   With Manifold Bond I thought it would be awesome if Artax Prime would be changed into a beam that can chain up to 7 guys max (In line with other methods of triggering MB).

Edited by (PSN)AbBaNdOn_
  • Like 1

There's a few questions on my mind that I haven't seen in the thread yet, so while there's still time I wanted to throw them in too:

• Are there any plans for Voidshell Skins for Prime Warframes? This is one thing I've asked before, but mainly because it would open up even more customization for them :)

• Speaking of customization, I thought it would be a great idea of Signas could be decoupled from the attachment section of the arsenal, so that you can color them independently of your armor or Syandana colors. If there's more plans for Signas in the future, could that be part of it too?
    • Along with that, it would be fantastic if Operators / Drifters could wear Signas as well, even more so if they had a Dex Signa at some point.

• Aside from that, one other thing that comes to mind is this old thread of mine:
    • I thought of a lot more there, and some of it sounds simpler than others; Such as showing "Vaulted" items when cracking relics, and having different types of Ephemera at a time, etc.; Could any of these things be viable in a future update?

Thanks for hearing me out on all that, looking forward to the Devstream :)

These are my demands I mean questions, for 2024's First Dev Stream. 

1. DE generally gives us 4 or so Warframes a year, but since noticing it was 2024, I thought about it, and 2024 times 4 is 8096, which means there is roughly 8000 missing Warframes. Any plans on rectifying this error? 

2. Incarnons are great, and we already know that a few more are planned for 2024, but some Incarnons are weaker than other Incarnons. Is it possibly, that we can get Incarnon versions of Incarnon weapons? For those that really like Incarnons. You know, like the Xzibit meme, about liking Incarnons, so putting Incarnons in your Incarnons. Incarnon Incarnon Soma Incarnon for example? 

3. Any plans to address that the Focus Schools aren't actually schools at all? No teachers, no classes, no desks, no classrooms, no recognised curriculum or Internationally recognised certification. They sound like those online scam schools, with fake degrees that only exist to trick people into spending points but getting nothing of value in return, and just exist to launder money and avoid taxes. 

4. Primed Colour Palettes when? I have brought all the Colour Palettes, but most of them use colours, and shades of colours I already recognise, and to be honest, thats a bit boring. Is it possible, you could release more Premium Colour Palettes, with undiscovered and new colours, that no one has ever seen before? When I want people looking at my fashion frame, I want them to ask "What am I even looking at... I don't recognise that colour or hue at all... whats even going on right now... are my eyes working? I legitimately do not know what is going on, what is that thing? Am I experiencing a new colour thats shattering my world view. Help, please help me!". I would be willing to pay for such colours. 

• Like 2

On 2024-01-19 at 1:58 AM, (PSN)OmegaSlayer said:

-Where's Rage melee mode (also known as Changelling 2.0), mentioned in 2019, as the final phase of melee rework

-Modulary archwing/Archwing melee revisit, another thing from 2019, then coupled with Scott idea to remove Archwing missions (NO, but they must be revisited)...where's Archwing gonna go in the game? What's his future?

-Railjack integration with open worlds, like it was shown and promised at Tennocon

-Squad link, did you really gave up on the idea? If there's the tech that makes Cross Platform, I don't think Squad Link will be impossible to achieve

-3rd Orb fight, sitting in a lake since November 2018 

-Sergeant/Phorid boss fights revisions...Sergent revision mentioned as Nef Anyo's fight BEFORE Fortuna was released

1. At his point, I think Tennokai and auto melee are the replacement for the rage mode idea. I could be wrong, and I could see rage mode as an alternative to Tennokai, but I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't coming anymore.

2. Modular Archwing was sadly confirmed scrapped, but I'd love to see it merged with Railjack as a space mission set instead of tacked on star chart content.

3. Yes. As one of the five people who openly love Railjack, this was my favorite planned feature, and I really hope DE circles back to it.

4. Again, since it was packed in with Railjack, I really want it. Really hope those two aren't scrapped/forgotten.

5. 3rd Orb has a Narmer drone. My guess is, dealing with the living embodiment of the void will give Pazuul plenty of time to fish it out. I'd expect a Narmer Orb fight to be the big thing of the next chapter.

6. At this point, I think Seargent should just lean into the meme and make him an eximus will all powers and all corpus crewman abilities. If he must be a normal crewman, make him a super OP one. Maybe do the same for Phorid, but since that one's a miniboss, I'd be fine keeping it as-is.

Remove the junk from netracell so we can actually get shards to fuse 2 and 4. Not enough shards to go around at this rate.
Remove the 2 bullet lockon limit from tenet diplos.

Exalted weapon increased polarity?

Edited by Redrigoth
  • Like 1