Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

January 2024 Riven Dispositions

[DE]Connor

Obviously, and if you had read the entire message, I specified that I took screenshots, before patch, and after patch =). Not to mention that, when we display the modding, we clearly see a shift from 10.1x -> 7.5x (in red)... And this, since the patch.
Sincerely. ;)

On 2024-01-18 at 3:37 AM, Hexerin said:

Fixed that for you.

AOE weapons back then was unusable for everyone, self damage pretty much made them nonviable due to a mix of the high speed the games is played, the range of most of them had for there self damage, the shear amount of damage that it dealt back then and the general lack luster options. it was high risk no reward, It was not just brainless spammers as you put it that suffered, everyone did who tried to use them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, D-Goth said:

Obviously, and if you had read the entire message, I specified that I took screenshots, before patch, and after patch =). Not to mention that, when we display the modding, we clearly see a shift from 10.1x -> 7.5x (in red)... And this, since the patch.
Sincerely. ;)

You haven't sharef those screenshots here, which made it even harder to be sure what you were saying.  Or that you weren't simply mistaken.  

I'm still not totally sure what you're trying to accomplish.  As long as it's 100% clear to somebody at DE reading this, that's all that matters, but maybe it isn't.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Daniel360n said:

AOE weapons back then was unusable for everyone, self damage pretty much made them nonviable due to a mix of the high speed the games is played, the range of most of them had for there self damage, the shear amount of damage that it dealt back then and the general lack luster options. it was high risk no reward, It was not just brainless spammers as you put it that suffered, everyone did who tried to use them.

Skill issue. Self damage was no problem if you actually played well.

On 2024-01-19 at 3:58 PM, Hexerin said:

Skill issue. Self damage was no problem if you actually played well.

Regardless it required you to actually think and be careful to use them, and since the only real hallmarks of a weapon's strength, are how fast it can clear enemies: KPM, and how easily it can be used,(coughafkcough) and the aoe weapons were definitely not that. any weapon requiring skill in this game is by extension garbage: why would I use a shovel when I have an automatic drill?

• Like 1