The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee slam radius

33 minutes ago, UnstarPrime said:

Honestly I'd love to see new mods appear that can modify some of the stats that we haven't been able to yet.  Mods for slam radius and follow-through would be interesting options to consider for builds.

Follow through mods would be very interesting, especially on longer ranged melee weapons. We definitely want something wacky that can be used in more specific builds.

1 hour ago, UnstarPrime said:

Honestly I'd love to see new mods appear that can modify some of the stats that we haven't been able to yet.  Mods for slam radius and follow-through would be interesting options to consider for builds.

This. There are stats that are rarely or not at all used. I was so disappointed that we cannot mod Tenet exec wave (well, almost).

However I would prefer if some stats are joined into 1 mod. For example Reach (melee range) would affect:

- normal/heavy attack range

- aerial range

- slam range (radius)

- and other like slide

We have few that affect some aspects but not others (like Reach doesn't affect Slams, or other mod that increase aerial range). That's not needed. Unless it's something like (example!) pick normal mod that affects all effects but in smaller strength (3m for Primed reach, afair) OR pick 10m ONLY FOR AERIAL ATTACK (new mod).

• Like 1

I can get behind this idea. I love hammers, but like @UnstarPrime said, I’d also love some more mods to further tweak attributes of our equipment in more ways and enable more playstyle and synergy and gameplay options than just damage

edit: would certainly not say “No” to more Exilus or even Peculiar mods either

Edited by Merkranire
  • Like 1