The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dante Unbound: New TennoGen items arriving!

Hi Tenno, 

As we announced on today's Devstream, we are releasing 2024's first batch of TennoGen with Update 35.5: Dante Unbound!

Here's a look at all of the amazing creations that are coming next month: 

Warframe Skins + Alt Helmets

Sevagoth Ezriel Skin by Goosmo

image.png

Gyre Kuvael Monarch Skin by Erneix

image.png

Yareli Batomorpha Alt Helmet by Ventralhound

image.png

Syandana:

Ezriel Syandana by Goosmo

image.png

Weapon Skin:

Ezriel Sword Skin by Goosmo

image.png

Landing Craft Skin:

Mantis Vammatar Skin by Ventralhound

image.png

This list is only a portion of the TennoGen content we have pending, so stay tuned for more TennoGen announcements in future Devstreams! Huge thank you to the TennoGen community for the incredible pieces they have been working on over the past few months -- we're so excited to finally be able to share their work in-game!

:community:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Kaiga said:

That's a shame, that would be really cool to have (and put on Kahl)

Kuva Kahl when ;_;

Kahl doesn't need Kuva to be badass. If it get "kuva variant" it would be Cavalero screaming 99% of time and 1% reloading.

On 2024-02-23 at 10:42 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

This list is only a portion of the TennoGen content we have pending, so stay tuned for more TennoGen announcements in future Devstreams! 

:community:

Oh thank goodness! I was alarmed because a few of these items were already announced March of last year that they were coming in a future update.  Mostly what I spend my money on if anything are cosmetics in this game now at MR34, so skins are one of the things I look forward to in an update.

@[DE]Taylor I have a question.  Has the approval process changed for tennogen items? And or, does tennogen stuff take up a lot of space in the game?  I'm not tech savvy so my question might sound silly.  Just curious.  The updates seem less frequent now for rounds.

There are lots of items such as Gauss zamariu, Styanax Raveux, Citrine celestis, ember technopyre, Mesa corpra...my wanted list could go on.  But some of the skins in the workshop right now look incredible.  Really great work by the artists!  My wallet is ready if they make it across the line haha.

• 2 weeks later...