Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka Hunter

My clan and I have been trying to spawn Zanuka Hunter to farm the Anti Violet Pigment. It is currently the last pigment that we’re farming, and we want to finish it before upgrading the barracks of the clan.

However, no matter what we do, it is not spawning. And the only alternative is for Baro to bring the beacons, which he isn’t doing.

So my question is, what is the point of this enemy if it is nearly impossible to spawn? Why even assign a pigment to it? And if Baro is supposed to be the pity system for this, why isn’t he bringing them then? We have been waiting for over two months and still nothing from him (it may have been even longer, I started noticing it when we wanted to farm the pigment).
Sometimes I wonder how DE thought that these farms were fun and enjoyable. 

Edited by awada141
  • Like 1

Started my own clan and I was amazed by the fact that one of the most difficult and rng heavy grinds in the game is coloring your freaking dojo. There needs to be more than just one enemy dropping these dyes.

• Like 3

Just like all the assassin hunters your only bet is to ensure you're always marked and just keep playing until you get the spawn. Beyond that, and beacons, the only other advice is that shorter missions are more likely a "miss" an assassin.

Personally I'd recommend just upgrading and forget about that research until yall happen to eventually have enough. As those are both unimportant (you're fine without the clan affinity) and not something you really can focus farm.

2 hours ago, awada141 said:

My clan and I have been trying to spawn Zanuka Hunter to farm the Anti Violet Pigment. It is currently the last pigment that we’re farming, and we want to finish it before upgrading the barracks of the clan.

However, no matter what we do, it is not spawning. And the only alternative is for Baro to bring the beacons, which he isn’t doing.

So my question is, what is the point of this enemy if it is nearly impossible to spawn? Why even assign a pigment to it? And if Baro is supposed to be the pity system for this, why isn’t he bringing them then? We have been waiting for over two months and still nothing from him (it may have been even longer, I started noticing it when we wanted to farm the pigment).
Sometimes I wonder how DE thought that these farms were fun and enjoyable. 

I just made sure to be marked by Zanuka then I'd run into missions that can spawn in (use the wiki to verify as some nodes it won't ever spawn in) wait the time limit, have a drop booster active, then if it spawns, kill it, if it doesn't, quit and repeat. 

It's frustrating as hell.

I'm currently farming pigments from the Thrax that only spawn in the lua survival missions...

😮‍💨 Tedious...

Just to be super clear, for clarity sake. You do know how to get marked to be hunted by Zanuka right? Since on occasion, I have seen people talk about Zanuka or Grustrag Three and trying to farm them, and then you ask them what they are doing, and sometimes, they'll say something wild, thats nothing to do with actually getting them to mark or target you. Or they do, but they run the wrong types of missions to ensure odds/chances etc. 

So whilst you may be doing everything correctly, can also be a good idea to actually write down what you are doing exactly, to make sure others know you know, that way we can rule out such issues. I have a small clan, so was pretty easy for us to get the pigment, but also this is Warframe. Weird bugs can get quietly introduced in random updates, and may not be reported or realised until weeks later. So that may also be a possibility. 

There are 2 ways to spawn it.

The easy way is a consumable item that baro rarely carries.

The gameplay way is to get marked by the Zanuka Hunter, kinda like stalker. To do this you need to complete 5 invasions(supporting the grineer side), and then you will be marked. He has a very small chance to spawn in the first 4 minutes of any corpus mission. If he doesn't spawn by minute 4, leave and restart. I wish you luck in this tedious grind.

Edited by JimothyStevens
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JimothyStevens said:

He has a very small chance to spawn in the first 4 minutes of any corpus mission

Except for Assassination Mission nodes.

Assassins do not spawn; even with beacons; in Assassination Nodes. I personally would extend this limitation to Defense and Defection nodes too. 

You're best bet ( @awada141) is to:

- Clear 5 Invasions to get the death mark from invasions.

- Run a super easy capture mission (Like on Venus)

- Complete the objective. (since capture targets "Die" now. 🙄

- Camp near (Not in the same room) extraction until 4 minutes (If Assassins don't spawn in the first 4 mins of a mission they won't spawn) has past. 

Repeat until Zanuka spawns.

Edited by Aerikx
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, awada141 said:

, what is the point of this enemy if it is nearly impossible to spawn? Why even assign a pigment to it?

to make you angry, in which case, mission accomplished.

jokes aside, your best bet is to just farm invasions, keep supporting the Grineer and then use the method described above. 

9 hours ago, Aruquae said:

Anyone else see “Zanuka” and immediately hear “You have loyalty issues Tenno.”

I literally hear Alad saying it whenever I read "Zanuka".. and it's always when he says it like "ZanUUUka"..

Valkyr may have been tortured by him, but so was I when was trying to farm her back in the day...

• Like 2

It would be better if these beacons were more readily available through places like Nightwave or events.
I half expected it in the Valentines event since it was within Fortuna.
Once every while when Baro feels like it is NOT GOOD ENOUGH when one needs to farm 100 of these pigments!!!!!!

Or create a way to increase the spawn chance by running more and more invasions against corpus which infuriates Alad V/Zanuka, the same way it does to liches??  As opposed to rolling the dice in corpus missions on a 1% spawn chance, what the hell even is this torture?  

That would make sense and feels more like time/effort made worthwhile.  Same for Grustrag Three.  This also creates a stopgap for helping either side too much on one hand, but allowing current and future dojo pigment hunters some pathway to farming it other than relying on beacons only that also seem to be on a 1% spawn chance.

GIVE US BEACONS or better spawn chance please!!!!! :sadcry: