Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone mind if I join there clan to get ignis Wraithe and leave

FictionReader90

Question

Hey so I’m a solo player even built my own dojo and everything so I can research weapons and recently I’ve been trying to raise my master rank ( I’m at MR10 now) with a friend of mine who just started playing like two or three weeks ago and that involves using a lot of weapons as everyone knows so I eventually started using the ignis and I fell in love with it and I wanted to try out the wraith version but I need a clan at rank10 I think to be able to build it so I was thinking that I could make my friend the founding warlord and leave and join the clan of someone that does have the ignis wraith researched and wouldn’t mind if I left after I got it with there permission of course cause I think I read somewhere that it’s rude to just join a clan and leave after using there research station so I figured I ask first and this way I won’t have to rank my clan up to rank10 if someone said yes

11 answers to this question

Probably easier to trade for the Blueprints.  I'm online and can give 6 of them to you so you have 4 spares for anyone else you know. 
I have been corrected.  Then I'm happy for you to join my clan for a couple days to grab what you want.  Open offor to your friend as well when he's the right mastery for it assuming the MR is needed to replicate.

Edited by Jiminez_Burial

23 minutes ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Probably easier to trade for the Blueprints.  I'm online and can give 6 of them to you so you have 4 spares for anyone else you know.

Cant trade BP's anymore

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

I have been corrected.  Then I'm happy for you to join my clan for a couple days to grab what you want.  Open offor to your friend as well when he's the right mastery for it assuming the MR is needed to replicate.

If you don’t mind that would be wonderful and while I appreciate the offer to grab all the blueprints (if that’s what you meant) I really just want to grab the ignis wraith (and I don’t have a lot of credits right now (steel meridian rank 5 cost me most of it plus upgrading a couple of mods got me down to 37,000 credits) so I can’t even if I wanted to) causing with time and materials we can research the others in case any of our friends deicide to play with us (which I doubt but fingers cross) except Ignis Wraith cause it is locked behind the need to upgrade our clan rank and I have no idea if that’s possible with only two people nor how long that might take

Does creating an Alliance with another Clan work as well, if that way works you get to keep the Clan you built but can access the other Clan as well.

Not sure you would need to read up on it but I think you can only have one Clan key active at a time, so to join another Clan would need you to leave the one you built to join the new Clan abandoning the one you started.

18 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

tip get invited to clan dojo, then get invited to clan ad you can replicate blueprints without needing to craft the key and leave

You have to be a member of a clan to buy things from the labs. That means crafting a dojo key.

14 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Does creating an Alliance with another Clan work as well, if that way works you get to keep the Clan you built but can access the other Clan as well.

I haven't tried since I've researched everything in my clan and no need, but I'm 99% sure that clan alliance at this point mostly means you get the alliance chat with all clan people in it and your clan added to the list. Definitely you can only have one clan key at a time.

30 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

You have to be a member of a clan to buy things from the labs. That means crafting a dojo key.

you didn't understand, you can get party invited to someones dojo to "look around" then accept a clan invite with them while still at their dojo

then because you are a member of the clan and you are at the clan dojo you can replicate any blueprints without needing to craft the key!

then you can leave the clan / dojo

Edited by _Anise_

17 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

you didn't understand, you can get party invited to someones dojo to "look around" then accept a clan invite with them while still at their dojo

then because you are a member of the clan and you are at the clan dojo you can replicate any blueprints without needing to craft the key!

then you can leave the clan / dojo

If you had that happen, it's a bug. You must craft the clan key to become part of the dojo and thus use the labs.