Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QOL Suggestion: Opening a group of relics option

Xtrm_

Dear DE,

as a QOL why can't we have the option to open a group of relics,, theoretically it can be possible to get from 1000 to 1 relic but it's depending on luck and most missions result in relics.

How about we get the option to open a pack of 6 relics once per day. this would help alot: 

1- player prepare sets of relics

2- Set1 , set 2, set 3, set 4 etc 

3- once those sets are ready , the player can then run the mission with other who have the sets ready

4- once the reward is up, the player can choose 6 rewards.

5- you can set a penalty limit like : 2 intact , 2 flawless , 2 rad  

it's a win win, players wont have to grind alot and at the same time the grind for more relics would bring more player back .

would be great if this comes to in with the omni-relic mission

i Hope this reaches DE.

Thank you for the great game

51 minutes ago, chaotea said:

They've said before that this wont likely change as its part of their monetisation strategy.

Unless I have understood it incorrectly they said you will be able to crack more relics at the same time in new void fissures (zariman, albrecht's laboratories and probably few others). Or was it just one of Lith, Meso, Neo and Axi in one fissure (so e.g. player1 have axi, player b have neo).

how is it a monetisation ? if it was plats to crack some relics it would've been monetisation but it is this case it is time which is a limited resource for some of us

The suggestion is subject to brainstorming conditions like maximum 30 relics per week . there is alot of room for restrictions to keep players with relics, but for those of us who have 1000+ relics what can we do ?  

so why not introduce this QOL for such players.

24 minutes ago, Xtrm_ said:

how is it a monetisation ? if it was plats to crack some relics it would've been monetisation but it is this case it is time which is a limited resource for some of us

The suggestion is subject to brainstorming conditions like maximum 30 relics per week . there is alot of room for restrictions to keep players with relics, but for those of us who have 1000+ relics what can we do ?  

so why not introduce this QOL for such players.

It’s part of their monetisation because Relics are the free way to get primed items. Otherwise you have to either spend IRL money on the prime packs straight, buy Regal Aya to buy a prime off the NPC in Maroo’s Bazar, or buy platinum to trade with other players. All of which are ways DE makes their actual money on the game.

• Like 5

They threw this idea around when talking about Void Storms, but ultimately didn't add it. Personally, I would like to 'lock' a set of Relics for a mission, and use that Relic as a drop table, and then you play the endless mode like you would play Tower Void. You wouldn't be able to choose rewards anymore, but the chained efficiency of endless missions returns.

I still don't really like the Relic system with how repetitive it is and impossible to make more efficient or even progressional. It's also rather ridiculous just how many Relics there are in-game. It's pretty boring for me with how fast an entire Prime Access can be farmed through Relics. It really kills the value of Prime farming if I'm being honest.

Edited by Voltage

My hot take

In Steel Path relic cracking we should be able to open two relics at the same time. 
No, this isn’t another overdose on copium, I firmly believe this will become a feature 

On 2024-03-19 at 11:54 AM, quxier said:

Unless I have understood it incorrectly they said you will be able to crack more relics at the same time in new void fissures (zariman, albrecht's laboratories and probably few others). Or was it just one of Lith, Meso, Neo and Axi in one fissure (so e.g. player1 have axi, player b have neo).

The bolded part.

• Like 1

On 2024-03-19 at 10:54 AM, quxier said:

Yep, still just one, but more choice.