The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This design for Yareli is horrible

Tidiusx

2024/3/24 AM6点03分 , Tidiusx 说:

This design for Yareli is horrible, from being a beautiful idol she becomes a monster from a horror movie

Especially when you know that's a possibility that we can replace it with some thing better like this:?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PrinzeEugen said:

Especially when you know that's a possibility that we can replace it with some thing better like this:?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

That's not deluxe worthy it's using the base skin model, it can be for Tennogen I suppose.

Deluxe skins are not going to be for everyone, you like the dress and that's fine just have to wait for Tennogen or the prime.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

At this point i think DE just hate Yareli and for some reason they where making a Ivara skin and someone said:

"Damn remember that frame with the most frustrating movement? make this skin to her she is receiving a new augment maybe more than 10 people will play with her now"

The person who was in the process of making the skin:

"Yareli? Seriously? I was making this skin for my dear Ivara, hmmmm i think this is enough i will put some spikes and call a day"

I know is not what probably happened... but damn... thats what come to my mind when i see it.

• Like 3

As much as i accept. That i dont have to enjoy or want every deluxe skin.

And that i hate yareli.

Look me in the eyes and tell me that skin dont scream ivara. Through and through.

Its bassicly as ivara as it can be. 

If someome at DE said 'ops we typed the wrong name and heh.. went with it' id honestly belive them.

Im going to call every player who uses it ivara. If they try to correct me. Il tell them to look in a mirror.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

As much as i accept. That i dont have to enjoy or want every deluxe skin.

And that i hate yareli.

Look me in the eyes and tell me that skin dont scream ivara. Through and through.

Its bassicly as ivara as it can be. 

If someome at DE said 'ops we typed the wrong name and heh.. went with it' id honestly belive them.

Im going to call every player who uses it ivara. If they try to correct me. Il tell them to look in a mirror.

The clam girl theme fits the frog girl better than the water girl?

mY2u2iK.png

Hot take: Ivara Prime is the impostor. Base Ivara is frog-themed, but Ivara Prime is a frilly cute jellyfish? Who does she think she is? Yareli?

🎤

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 5

En 1/6/2024 a las 16:21, PublikDomain dijo:

Fish cakes.

PaEOk7F.png d5a.jpg

This is for everybody out there who is buying this obvious bait:

Have you ever seen below Yareli skirt or was around during the bug that made it disappear?

Her current models is way more caked that this "deluxe" thing and these reactions help a lot to identify who doesn't play Yareli. That booty makes me realize how long she has been sitting on the same bench waiting to be noticed, flattening her cheeks for years.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
En 30/5/2024 a las 21:38, Abbsa dijo:

At this point i think DE just hate Yareli

One thousand times this. Not only her new augment is a straight insult to her unique mechanic and gameplay, but also that skin is an abomination which has zero harmony with her original looks. I remember audience's reaction when DE gave out the preview in tennocon and all the memes and critics that came after, however they ignored all of that and went along with that terrible concept. Why? Because they don't like Yareli, simple and plain. They could have made her a beautiful skin that could increase her playerbase, but nope. They decided to milk the meme, because Yareli is just a joke for them. Well, at least that's something else she will have in common with Nezha, both have horrible meme "deluxe" skins now.

Since I love and enjoy playing Yareli so much, gonna wait for her prime release for a fresh look, that's my last hope.

Edited by Rigtis
Typos
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Rigtis said:

This is for everybody out there who is buying this obvious bait:

Have you ever seen below Yareli skirt or was around during the bug that made it disappear?

Her current models is way more caked that this "deluxe" thing

Discerning Yareli enjoyers are able to ponder both sets of orbs.

iGpfHJf.png

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
hace 4 horas, Skoomaseller dijo:

still #*!%ing hideous 

yareli already has a nice ass, what the #*!% does this skin even do for her? it's literally just making her ugly. 

We meet again fella, and once again we are equally disappointed. First a nonsensical augment and now an awful skin. Poor K-Drive queen can't have good stuff...

v6wqqZO.png

Edited by Rigtis
Typo
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I wonder if this same old song and dance will ever die out. The same exact thing happens with every single deluxe.

Some think it's the ugliest thing ever, others think it's the best skin in the game. 

Some will disagree with the thematic, others are glad to have something entirely different. 

If you don't like it then don't get it and move on. At least it lets some feel more secure in investing into TennoGen as who knows how many years it'll be till a second Deluxe, or now an Heirloom I guess, comes around.

Edited by trst
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
hace 5 horas, trst dijo:

I wonder if this same old song and dance will ever die out. The same exact thing happens with every single deluxe.

Some think it's the ugliest thing ever, others think it's the best skin in the game. 

Some will disagree with the thematic, others are glad to have something entirely different. 

If you don't like it then don't get it and move on. At least it lets some feel more secure in investing into TennoGen as who knows how many years it'll be till a second Deluxe, or now an Heirloom I guess, comes around.

Community's feedback is what keeps the game rolling. If everyone was a conformist and never said anything, how would DE know our thoughts?

Devs are in touch with the community to improve the game.

For instance, when first heirloom pack was released, if everyone's reaction were just "don't like, don't get" kind of thing, then next heirlooms would still be locked behind paywalls, but nope, they will be free for all now thanks to people's opinion. You claim if "same old dance and song will ever die" about skins, but I can pretty much say the same thing about criticism against feedback, like you are doing. If something is ugly, people will complain and if something is nice, people will rejoice. Plain and simple. Is not a matter of liking or not, is about pointing out bad design decisions.

Going by your logic, you could also ignore the post completely and go on too lol

Edited by Rigtis
Typos
  • Like 2

On 2024-06-01 at 10:16 PM, Tekhartha said:

This Yareli skin is not Yareli

Equinox taps her fingers... because she got it way worse. 

Oh, just sold Baruuk Prime today, and I now have enough for "Miss Fish Cakes" 

• Like 1