Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dante Unbound Estimated Build Sizes

[DE]Ruu

Tenno,

With the arrival of Dante Unbound on Wednesday, March 27th, we would like to help prepare you for the Update with some rough update sizes on each platform:

PC: ~1.46 GB
Playstation 4: ~11.85 GB
Playstation 5: ~6.95 GB
Xbox One: ~1.35 GB
Xbox Series: ~1.39 GB
Nintendo Switch: ~1.01 GB
iOS: ~0.57 GB

Our Playstation Tenno will notice larger than normal download sizes, especially Tenno downloading the game for the first time. We have remastered how Warframe is stored on your Playstation consoles to optimize storage and ultimately reduce the overall install size! 

With the above in mind, the new total download sizes from the Playstation store are as follows:
Playstation 4: 29.76 GB (reduced from 43.67 GB)
Playstation 5: 30.13 GB (reduced from 54.44 GB)

Defend the Leverian from the avaricious clutches of Parvos Granum tomorrow!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, [DE]Ruu said:

With the above in mind, the new total download sizes from the Playstation store are as follows:
Playstation 4: 29.76 GB (reduced from 43.67 GB)
Playstation 5: 30.13 GB (reduced from 54.44 GB)

I will once again ask for some of your software engineers to hop on a devstream and explain what kind of black magic they're doing.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

PS4 players gonna cry. 

as a former ps4 player, tears of joy, because that reduction of total size is a lifesaver when/if you only have a stock hard drive

11 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Do we have an ETA on the time of Updates?

The past few major updates (as in actual named updates, not hotfixes or other minor patches) have all released at 8 AM in PST (my timezone).

This link should show you the equivalent in your own timezone: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input?i=8%3A00am+pst+to+my+time

Alternatively, I can simply say that 8 AM is slightly less than 8 hours from the time of this post for me.

Now if you could also make a "dont show this again until the next update" button on the optimizing cache window that keeps bothering me, that would be nice.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 2