Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hot Take: DE, please keep the Kid Gloves on Moving Forward?

Aerikx

57 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

I think that we also need to remember that Jackal can also show up in Duviri runs. 

Like I feel like that's something people forget, that Jackal can show up in the Mandatory Steel Path Duviri runs where you can beat most of the other Undercroft easily vs getting it at the earliest Undercroft level. 

Where the Undercroft levels are just RNG on what you get, so you can't really prepare for them. 

Oh really? I feel like I've ran Duviri a lot and never seen this happen. I assumed it was exclusive to circuit.

6 minutes ago, PollexMessier said:

Oh really? I feel like I've ran Duviri a lot and never seen this happen. I assumed it was exclusive to circuit.

Happened to me couple of times, went in for the mandatory Undercroft part and was baffled that it threw me straight into a Jackal fight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

Happened to me couple of times, went in for the mandatory Undercroft part and was baffled that it threw me straight into a Jackal fight. 

I've had that happen too.  I wonder if it was an oversight after moving the Jackal back to stage 4+ in the Circuit.

• Like 1

On 2024-03-29 at 10:18 PM, sinamanthediva said:

I agree completely.  It feels like they ran out of ideas and just threw in the Jackal last minute.  But I guess it's better than having to fight The Sergent in The Circuit because we all know how fun and challenging that boss battle is.  I can't say I support making Warframe less of a challenge, especially if it is where a game mode should be a challenge.   I completely support making the game less buggy instead of making it easier to compensate for said bugs.   It's a fine line between making the game more accessible and making the game too easy where the difficulty becomes just an equipment check for the average player.   We can only voice our opinion here with the hopes it helps to improve a game we all enjoy! 

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

I feel the Circuit worked quite well in concept on release with the one exception of not banking rewards. While there has been plenty of discussion here on the merit of banking rewards and consistency with other game modes, the sole out come in game was players leaving early to keep progress. The nature of the Circuit should of have encouraged pushing as far as you could with a random loadout and random perks not playing conservatively to keep rewards.

As for the Jackal, apart from being riddled with run breaking bugs when introduced, I can not see a reason nor a benefit to it's introduction.

• Like 1

On 2024-03-29 at 8:32 PM, OneOmniverse said:

I just wish they'd stop adding more and more resources everytime I take a break from the game it feels like they've added 50 new resources for this or that it's so overwhelming 

I mean, they gotta have a way to get players to grind new content somehow. New resources is the most straightforwards way. These days new resources are as often a token to trade in as they are an actual resource anyway. Imagine if they just dropped a bunch of new items in the market for rubedo, ferrite and alloy.

... Actually they should do that more often. They haven't done anything like that since the Quatz collection, and that was checks notes five years ago. And that had been a blast from the past of two years before that when Tenno reinforcements were semi-regular. Not saying that DE could realistically manage that update schedule anymore with how high-budget each update is - I'm sure they stopped for a reason - but man, it'd be nice to have a low-stakes update.

(Also, damn I feel old now.)

17 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I mean, they gotta have a way to get players to grind new content somehow. New resources is the most straightforwards way. These days new resources are as often a token to trade in as they are an actual resource anyway. Imagine if they just dropped a bunch of new items in the market for rubedo, ferrite and alloy.

... Actually they should do that more often. They haven't done anything like that since the Quatz collection, and that was checks notes five years ago. And that had been a blast from the past of two years before that when Tenno reinforcements were semi-regular. Not saying that DE could realistically manage that update schedule anymore with how high-budget each update is - I'm sure they stopped for a reason - but man, it'd be nice to have a low-stakes update.

(Also, damn I feel old now.)

I guess and yeah the years have passed by. Were not getting any younger 😔