Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Auto-melee randomly stopping

On 2024-04-11 at 6:25 PM, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

whoah entire page about having to press melee once a minute.

don't be ignorant
this has happened to me regardless of melee combo, enemy presence/enemies hit, just to confirm the topic. it's really annoying that it changed how it works randomly without a patch note :\ hopefully a bug

On 2024-03-31 at 4:23 AM, BalaDeSilver said:

I just hold LMB like I do with automatic weapons, it works fine.

No it doesn't, that means that you can't simply switch to your primary by clicking the LMB if you have it set up the way you do, meaning, shooting flying mobs is a lot more clunky on a melee build.

Please fix the bug. Still present, still annoying. More so on some missions, such as Index. Every single time anyone on the entire team kills an enemy it interrupts melee. 100% reproducible.

6 hours ago, RheaAyase said:

No it doesn't, that means that you can't simply switch to your primary by clicking the LMB if you have it set up the way you do, meaning, shooting flying mobs is a lot more clunky on a melee build.

Please fix the bug. Still present, still annoying. More so on some missions, such as Index. Every single time anyone on the entire team kills an enemy it interrupts melee. 100% reproducible.

Yeah, but you can by holding RMB. The bug just keeps you from holding, I guess I'll just go back to autoclicking...

17 hours ago, BalaDeSilver said:

Yeah, but you can by holding RMB. The bug just keeps you from holding, I guess I'll just go back to autoclicking...

When you have 10 hits per second, clicking is not an option. You'd truly have to use scripts / macros / whatever.

I'm having this problem as well, especially (I'm talking it happens almost 80% of the time) when leaving the void angel orb back into the world during zarimen quests/bounties and in the alchemy game mode after throwing the bottles. It's gotten me killed quite a few times because generally I don't even notice I'm not attacking until I suddenly have 10 enemies on me and my sweeping weapon isn't instakilling them or at least pushing them back like it normally does (I use the corufell mostly)