Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nobody needs to know you bought it cheaper

Look - I know your happy and think your doing something when you tell a trader, "Well, I don't need yours cuz I got a Glaive Prime from someone else for 1p..." Well, your not. Your not changing anyone's price. Your not changing anyone's mind. Your having no effect except now another person thinks your a nipple-brain, and a trader who you might need in the future, may decide to put you on the ignore list. There's no good reason to tell someone you got it cheaper, if you don't ant what they have at their price - just move on. They don't know you and don't really care. Some trader on the internet has no feeling for you whatsoever, so your just being an annoyance. Like Danielle said when they nerfed the Kuva Bramma and other beloved AOE weapons... referring to people "spamming" AOE weapons "Just... stop that!" 🤪

Do you do that at the grocery store? Bring your pack of honey buns you got half priced from Walmart into your more expensive grocery store and proclaim - "I got it for less at Walmart! So HA!!!"...

"just... stop that!"

Edited by magusat999
bad grammar
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, magusat999 said:

Look - I know your happy and think your doing something when you tell a trader, "Well, I don't need yours cuz I got a Glaive Prime from someone else for 1p..." Well, your not. Your not changing anyone's price. Your not changing anyone's mind. Your having no effect except now another person thinks your a nipple-brain, and a trader who you might need in the future, may decide to put you on the ignore list. There's no good reason to tell someone you got it cheaper, if you don't ant what they have at their price - just move on. They don't know you and don't really care. Some trader on the internet has no feeling for you whatsoever, so your just being an annoyance. Like Danielle said when they nerfed the Kuva Bramma and other beloved AOE weapons... referring to people "spamming" AOE weapons "Just... stop that!" 🤪

Do you do that at the grocery store? Bring your pack of honey buns you got half priced from Walmart into your more expensive grocery store and proclaim - "I got it for less at Walmart! So HA!!!"...

"just... stop that!"

Blame warframe.market and the morons useing it to spike prices and set prices in a free flow economy next blame those who don't get a sell price is not asking price 🙄 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Teainshennonprime1989 said:

Blame warframe.market and the morons useing it to spike prices and set prices in a free flow economy next blame those who don't get a sell price is not asking price 🙄 

I don't disagree with you - I'm just saying telling a buyer you didn't buy from that you got it cheaper from someone else serves no purpose. What do they expect, a coupon for the next purpose. You got it cheaper - stfu and just go enjoy it. Nobody cares!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, magusat999 said:

I don't disagree with you - I'm just saying telling a buyer you didn't buy from that you got it cheaper from someone else serves no purpose. What do they expect, a coupon for the next purpose. You got it cheaper - stfu and just go enjoy it. Nobody cares!

Agreed hate the "well warframe.market said..." like my guy if it said that then go buy it there then...oh wait no one actually sells there they use it as a pricing mafia page hmm 🤔 sux that you'd need to stay in game and use in game market to see what current selling price is at ntm 90% of sellers barter if you don't act like a scummy kid and low ball them example you know a item sells at 20pl but you offer 2 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Teainshennonprime1989 said:

Agreed hate the "well warframe.market said..." like my guy if it said that then go buy it there then...oh wait no one actually sells there they use it as a pricing mafia page hmm 🤔 sux that you'd need to stay in game and use in game market to see what current selling price is at ntm 90% of sellers barter if you don't act like a scummy kid and low ball them example you know a item sells at 20pl but you offer 2 

Do people actually not honor their prices on Warframe Market? Personally, if I put a price there I stick to it or lower. I wouldn't feel right breaking my word! Sometimes the prices change and my item is half of what everyone else is selling. Someone wants to buy it, I honor that price, because that's my bad! I did have some scumbag up a price on me AT TRADE. Then he got real nasty about it, telling me "Its mine and I charge what I want...". I just told him, as a fellow seller - if you post a price, you should honor it. Or tell someone BEFORE your in the trade kiosk at the dojo! I cant do that, Id just take the hit. But, everyone doesn't have integrity...

2 minutes ago, magusat999 said:

Do people actually not honor their prices on Warframe Market? Personally, if I put a price there I stick to it or lower. I wouldn't feel right breaking my word! Sometimes the prices change and my item is half of what everyone else is selling. Someone wants to buy it, I honor that price, because that's my bad! I did have some scumbag up a price on me AT TRADE. Then he got real nasty about it, telling me "Its mine and I charge what I want...". I just told him, as a fellow seller - if you post a price, you should honor it. Or tell someone BEFORE your in the trade kiosk at the dojo! I cant do that, Id just take the hit. But, everyone doesn't have integrity...

No most don't they use zombie accounts to jack prices up the site frankly needs to go just use the in-game market no need for a outside  not affiliated site to trade but I'm the same Integrity is far and few now away it's more common to see what you witnessed or " well they said they wanted to over pay" knowing damn well your being a scummy player over pricing to take advantage of those Ill informed that mind set kills the fun for new players makes them not want to trust or play with others and in the end has been harshly killing the actual player base not zombies de quotes with its " registered players " numbers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Teainshennonprime1989 said:

No most don't they use zombie accounts to jack prices up the site frankly needs to go just use the in-game market no need for a outside  not affiliated site to trade but I'm the same Integrity is far and few now away it's more common to see what you witnessed or " well they said they wanted to over pay" knowing damn well your being a scummy player over pricing to take advantage of those Ill informed that mind set kills the fun for new players makes them not want to trust or play with others and in the end has been harshly killing the actual player base not zombies de quotes with its " registered players " numbers

Oh, zombie accounts! Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen that on both sides. Some ridiculously low - but always offline. And other way high, and posted in damn near every listing! I see a strategy both ways. Like your a buyer trying to manipulate the prices to get something cheaper, you use your zombie accounts to post the item for cheap, then stay offline mode. Or a seller doing as you described. Yeah, scummy both ways and Warframe Market needs to verify those accounts. Maybe they should time limit listings - or hide them if they are offline too long. They could impose uptime minimums so its not just siting there to manipulate price. Hmmm - in any case you have a point - and something needs to be done.

I love how they believe negotiating on a non negotiable sight such as Warframe market (unless specified) is the way to go

It’s a fixed value… you buy it or not… if you got it cheaper, good for you

*you're"

No one really cares if people bragging about getting a better deal bothers you, anymore than you care about them bragging about it in the first place, even though you cared enough to make a rant, just as I cared enough to make a rant about your rant.

Gamers be silly with these "don't do that anymore" demands.

Some people simply cannot abide that there are those who will not Obey their little house rules I guess.

Why do you think you have some right to force your world view on others?

So silly.

• Like 3