Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did they say if the TennoCon 2024 backpack-syandana will ever come back?

-Krism-

Question

Out of the whole pack, the backpack is the only thing I'd want to complete my "STORY" loadout, but 25€ for that is a bit much

I guess there's always the plats, but even then I really don't want nor need the rest, especially regal aya

6 answers to this question

To my memory, the Tennocon things don't usually come back? I mean, never say never - this isn't Excalibur Prime after all, and I could be wrong. If it does, it'll probably be a while before it returns.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

To my memory, the Tennocon things don't usually come back? I mean, never say never - this isn't Excalibur Prime after all, and I could be wrong. If it does, it'll probably be a while before it returns.

Nothing TennoCon-related has ever returned except for the drops they have during the livestreams - those always come back as Baro offering usually. All the 'TennoCon' armor sets and syandanas have stayed exclusive to the digital pack. The only minor exception so far has been the Tannukai armor set and longsword skin, but that was also a twitch drop and not a sold 'TennoCon 20XX' item.

It would be nice if they did, since one of the very first TennoCon syandanas (2016) had the kind of slim, minimalist yet sleek design I love for my fashion, but didn't grab at the time. I started in 2016 and the TennoCon 2016 syandana hasn't come back since, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say they won't be coming back.

Still, with the old supporter packs coming back to the market, we can't say never anymore. It would be nice, but I don't think it'll happen is all I'm saying.

1 hour ago, -Krism- said:

Out of the whole pack, the backpack is the only thing I'd want to complete my "STORY" loadout, but 25€ for that is a bit much

I guess there's always the plats, but even then I really don't want nor need the rest, especially regal aya

The only thing that "came back" from TennoCon, are the weapons they had for twitch drops. None of the cosmetic pieces or decor have.

I, too, was only interested in the backpack but 25$ is the normal price for the digital tickets.

Just now, BethTheBean said:

I, too, was only interested in the backpack but 25$ is the normal price for the digital tickets.

I've never even looked at a Tennocon pack before, so I didn't even know the pricing before today

But thx for the answers everyone, I see later what I'll do