Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My thoughts on the Q&A at Warframe Pax East

Some of the questions were silly so i`m focusing on the ones that were important to me.

Operator/Drifter melee
This I want, it was stupid to remove void blast from them just to give us the dumb melee switch back to warframe nonsense, The operator needs to have there own melee. I have seen some ideas around like a melee amp, one like a light saber but the best one I've seen is where your weapon is made out of void energy like Excal`s exalted blade and has a devil trigger state.

Stat sticks
I hate stat sticks, you should not have to use a certain weapon to make an ability better, it`s restricting, you should have fun with both ability and weapon, one solution is to give the ability the combat multiplier where the more you use the ability, the more damage you do, the less energy it takes however, their is no limit to the amount of damage you accumulate but you will have the combo duration.

Incentive for higher mastery rank:
Add incentive is obvious to me, you could add:

• Armour pieces/syandana for warframe, drifter (operator should have this as well).
  • An Emphemara
  • A new ship
  • An outfit for your operator/drifter

I can guarantee you this will give people incentive to rank up.

Infested liches:
This is something I'm looking forward to seeing, humanoid infested which have different personalities and have some actual strengths and weaknesses, but I don`t want it to be tied to railjack because you have to do the mission before you do the lich killing but if they do then give us an option to do it somewhere else, one good place for a showdown would be in Deimos.

I also think that there needs to me more to do when it comes if getting murmers

A certain enemy shows up where you have to chase it and you capture it, there will be a trail that will leapt you to treasure.

Hazards in the environment.

Protoframes fasion:
I`m interested in this but I would like to see it for the operator/drifter.

Kit frame
This is a sick idea, if I could do this I would either make a damage dealer, stealth or jack-of-all trades.

Movement
Rebecca mentioned the wall run and they talked about adding it back and I would like to see that come back.

Necromechs
I would like to see more necromechs however I'm more interested in game-modes for them, it would be cool if they did like a Titanfall gameplay with necromech and operator/drifter that would be sick.

And last but not least...

Warframe Improvements
People kept on saying rework, rework. rework not every damn warframe needs a rework and if you`re saying it because said frame can`t deal with SP enemies then that`s stupid and they don`t deserve one for that reason, not every frame needs to deal with SP enemies, you got tools for that (arcans, archon shards, focus schools) so that`s a stupid reason, most just need a revisit or QOL.

Caliban, Titania, Loki improvements

I really like Caliban even through he has issues I prefer him over Revenant, he is the sentient warframe and I like the concepts of his abilities, he`s just so damn ugly, heres hopping the prime looks better.

Loki don`t need a rework but he needs something. He needs something more to his abilities that fits his theme of a trickster for example his passive could be that his attacks proc radiation and last 100% longer. His abilities needs to improve what's already there hence a revisit, his gameplay needs for help him to fight smart and strategic that`s what he needs.

Titania needs improvements to her 2 the most like them being more effective and it being scale with power strength, her 4th`s blade need some sort of gimmick that`s fun and useful.

If I made a list of warframes and what they need here is what I would want for them:

Spoiler

Ash - revisit
Atlas - revisit
Banshee - revisit
Baruuk - revisit
Caliban - revisit
Chroma - revisit
Citrine - QOL
Ember - revisit
Equinox - revisit
Excalibur - QOL
Frost - revisit
Gara - rework
Garuda - revisit
Gauss - QOL
Hildryn - revisit
Ivara - revisit
Khora - rework
Kullervo - QOL
Lavos - QOL
Limbo -revisit
Loki - revist
Mag - QOL
Mesa - revisit
Mirage - revisit
Nekros - revisit
Nezha - 1 small visual change
Nidus - revisit or rework
Nova - revisit
Nyx - rework
Oberon - revisit or QOL
Octavia - QOL
Protea - revisit or QOL
Qorvex - revisit
Saryn - revisit
Savagoth - revisit
Styanax - revisit or QOL
Titania - revisit or QOL
Trinity - rework or revisit
Valkyr - rework
Vauban - revisit 
Volt - QOL 
Voruna - rework
Wisp - QOL
Wukong - revisit
Xaku - revisit or QOL
Yareli - rework or revisit
Zephyr - Revisit or QOL

Edited by (PSN)NinjaBlade626

6 minutes ago, (PSN)NinjaBlade626 said:

Gara - rework

6 minutes ago, (PSN)NinjaBlade626 said:

Khora - rework

7 minutes ago, (PSN)NinjaBlade626 said:

Voruna - rework

7 minutes ago, (PSN)NinjaBlade626 said:

What? why rework these ones? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, C11H22O1 said:

From someone who can't spell Necramech correctly, I wouldn't think about it too hard, they most likely just don't like these frames

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (PSN)NinjaBlade626 said:

Operator/Drifter melee
This I want, it was stupid to remove void blast from them just to give us the dumb melee switch back to warframe nonsense, The operator needs to have there own melee. I have seen some ideas around like a melee amp, one like a light saber but the best one I've seen is where your weapon is made out of void energy like Excal`s exalted blade and has a devil trigger state.

Op/drifter needs melee oriented combat NOT only melee weapon.

Loki don`t need a rework but he needs something. He needs something more to his abilities that fits his theme of a trickster for example his passive could be that his attacks proc radiation and last 100% longer. His abilities needs to improve what's already there hence a revisit, his gameplay needs for help him to fight smart and strategic that`s what he needs.

Not sure about real gameplay but in Simulacrum his new Decoy augment (+invisibility) fits his trickster theme and is powerful enough (I can see enemies killing each other!).

1 hour ago, -Krism- said:
1 hour ago, C11H22O1 said:

From someone who can't spell Necramech correctly, I wouldn't think about it too hard, they most likely just don't like these frames

Lol, it's just on letter. If you are in English speaking community you don't hear "necra" but "necro" a lot more. I think "necra" might be Italian (as Entrati are, I guess). Just because someone made mistake doesn't mean that their opinion is invalid... well if they would write their reasons

I guess Merulina is big problem (movement, lack of combat, not modable etc)

Voruna - rework

Her 4th is not exactly the best (not power-wise). She would need some stuff (e.g. running on all 4, other attacks, running on all surfaces etc). Spreading of 4th's Slash via 2nd is random. And her 2nd doesn't need to jump to target if her 4th already does it.

That's just my opinions.

15 minutes ago, quxier said:

Lol, it's just on letter. If you are in English speaking community you don't hear "necra" but "necro" a lot more.

It's also a mistake I see about twice a day on the forums, from a different person each time; the characters speak it multiple times during the game & it's written just as many times

I bet it's those same people that say they don't follow the story then going to the forums saying the last quest they played "didn't make sense"

2 hours ago, -Krism- said:

It's also a mistake I see about twice a day on the forums, from a different person each time; the characters speak it multiple times during the game & it's written just as many times

I bet it's those same people that say they don't follow the story then going to the forums saying the last quest they played "didn't make sense"

Pretty condescending to people who get one letter wrong.

Do you say the same thing about the multitude of people here who refer to Teshin as "Tenshin" and have done so for a decade?

Be mature.

Posted (edited)
On 2024-03-29 at 2:09 PM, C11H22O1 said:

Gara - Her 3 is somewhat only good with the augment and there's no need for it , so don`t need to distract enemies it make more sense on loki than her plus here 1 shouldn't have to use a stat stick for it to work, it should be good with out it.

Khora - While her 4 is good I don`t like it, I liked the 4 she was suppose to have, he old concept was better imo, I'm still salty about the change.

Voruna - it`s stupid to have 2 of the same abilities, I would have been better that she turns into a bigger wolf like a werewolf DE gave us what we wanted but not the way we wanted it, such a mist potential to have and exalted frame and her 3 needs to be easier to get headshots.

Yareli - She`s mostly fine but I can`t stand her 2 it`s horrible in-doors. While the augment helps however you should not have to use an augment coz the ability sucks. She could still ride it but instead:

• Remove the inertia,
  • Make it a water creature.
  • Make it leave a water trail making enemies slip while accumulating damage.
  • When deactivating she kicks it at enemies damaging them based on the amount that stood on the water trail,
  • And put the damage reduction on her 3.

The point is, make it do more than what it does.

@-Krism-

Instead of addressing what I`ve written the idiot talks about my spelling.

Edited by (PSN)NinjaBlade626

• (PSN)NinjaBlade626 changed the title to My thoughts on the Q&A at Warframe Pax East