Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Archimedea unplayable without premade

The whole thing has nothing to do with fake challenge”! Because without a super tank warframe that doesn't require an operator, the whole thing is unplayable!
I like people from publics. But here you can forget the whole thing because I'm just REZZING!!!

• Like 4

This reminds me of raids back in the day, they were the only way to get arcanes before tridolon was a thing.  The rewards were well worth it, but it eventually ended up being scrapped be cause nobody played it, they even had a whole seperate server dedicated to teaching raids, hopefully something similar comes, also what's up with some of the rewards like arcane adapter? 

• Like 1

Signing on as someone who had no problem in public. I've made two runs. The first one we lost because I was the only one with armor strip so nobody could kill the angel. But the second was no problem once I equipped grace so I didn't kill myself by walking around.

The people here will tell you the solution is to buy every frame and gun in the game and them forma max them all out for shield gating rolling guard levelcap, because they're insane, and also don't actually play the game.

But the truth is, it's really not that difficult if you have a decent roster, nor is it particularly necessary to do, since the reward pool isn't anything new from netracells.

It's just another bad RNG game mode masquerading tedium as challenge

Edited by Kaiga
  • Like 4

Whhhaaaatttt?!?!

A game mode where the developers say it's very hard and tells you that you should do it with a group needs to be done with a group? Crazy.

Recruiting chat is the way to go.

• Like 2

As an ex-Nyx main. She was the best option on my rotation. Chaos still does the job and cancels Necramech spawn attempts.

The time investment is in no way worth the reward though. Holy crap Alchemy took forever.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shodian87 said:

Whhhaaaatttt?!?!

A game mode where the developers say it's very hard and tells you that you should do it with a group needs to be done with a group? Crazy.

Recruiting chat is the way to go.

I would not take their "difficulty" rating at face value

• Like 3