Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

about casting Sweaty fart in a RATED M game....

Flat_Lined

so let me give a laugh at how far DE has fallen. let's start with the fact this is a rated M game. Playing a rated M game you would expect bullS#&$tery to happen in regional chat. what I don't get is the fact simply stating the phrase I cast a sweaty fart after multiple other fellow gamers were also goofing around like so, yet here's where it gets #*!%ed. we get a kicked from chat for "topics that don't fit the space-ninja community" yet people are free to talk about sex, furries having sex and femboy's on a regular basis and yet they don't get kicked.... bias much? DE if you are going to make a rated M game expect this S#&$ and don't punish people for harmlessly goofing around. thank you.

• Like 2

M rated game or just any fiction doesn't mean that you can do the same. Let's say there is murderer in some fiction. That's ok there. You talking about doing "something" to other person in public chat IS NOT OK.

At worst you got a boot from chat that went away after going to a relay or running a mission. You want DE to chill, but you're apparently upset enough to come to the forum and type an expletive laden rant instead of a calm post pointing out an issue. Maybe you need to lighten up too.

If people are being excessive in chat (which can annoy me as well), then report them.

Oh no, if it isn't the consequences of your actions...

You got a slap on the wrist for saying something stupid. That's normal. Those other people do actually get slaps on the wrist too. You are not targeted.

A wise person once said 'It's better say nothing and have people think you're a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.'

This post? This is proving them right.

• Like 3

Am 11.4.2024 um 03:21 schrieb Flat_Lined:

so let me give a laugh at how far DE has fallen. let's start with the fact this is a rated M game. Playing a rated M game you would expect bullS#&$tery to happen in regional chat. what I don't get is the fact simply stating the phrase I cast a sweaty fart after multiple other fellow gamers were also goofing around like so, yet here's where it gets #*!%ed. we get a kicked from chat for "topics that don't fit the space-ninja community" yet people are free to talk about sex, furries having sex and femboy's on a regular basis and yet they don't get kicked.... bias much? DE if you are going to make a rated M game expect this S#&$ and don't punish people for harmlessly goofing around. thank you.

is that really like that? because that's crazy...
I've turned off the chat and definitely don't want to read something like that... 😡
But this is about politics and the whole thing is promoted by globalists. but then what you wrote must be allowed? and even more and in a very blatant way?
Or do the devs simply have old chat filters still in there?

• 3 weeks later...

really so you mean to tell me all of you have not even once made a stupid immature joke in your perfect little lives not once in game not even around friends yall are stale and boring as hell if this is true otherwise don't throw stones in a glass house just to paint yourselves as innocent or mature and make the rest of us seem beneath you. 

1 hour ago, Flat_Lined said:

really so you mean to tell me all of you have not even once made a stupid immature joke in your perfect little lives not once in game not even around friends yall are stale and boring as hell if this is true otherwise don't throw stones in a glass house just to paint yourselves as innocent or mature and make the rest of us seem beneath you. 

Sure, I can make an immature joke every now and then. But you know where I do it? At home or among friends. With people that know me and know that I'm just having a moment of silliness and not being gross or hateful just for the sake of it. I don't do it loudly in public where strangers can hear me being dumb for a moment. I generally don't annoy the general public with it when it happens.

You doing so in region chat is like yelling it in a crowded place.

Again, you probably got a light boot that was cleared after you ran a mission. Even if you did get swept up in a week long kick it would have been over just shy of 2 weeks ago at this point. The fact you're still talking about it nearly 3 weeks later isn't a good look. Move on.

Report others getting out of hand in chat if needed, but move on.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Flat_Lined said:

Oh, we've made them. We've made those stupid jokes.

We just expect to get the occasional slap on the wrist when we do. There's always the possibility of it, and pretending that there isn't, or that you shouldn't get a kick for it, is just delusional on your part.

You could have just been part of a repeat chain of something like 'Protea's Tech Balls' and gotten a kick for being the 10th person to do it in a row.

Again, all the other people that were in Chat that day could, should, and maybe even did receive the same slap you did.

You're not being targeted.

Sex, Furries and all of that can go too far as well and people do get kicked for going too far.

You're not special for getting kicked for something stupid. You're not unique, it happens to nearly everyone at some point.

It's really likely that every single person responding here has managed to get kicked for something. No matter how petty or how deserved.

You've come to the Forums to complain about something when nearly every other person has had the same, or similar, experiences to you.

The difference is they didn't cry in public about how unfair it is.

• Like 1

On 2024-04-11 at 2:21 AM, Flat_Lined said:

Unfortunately, you’ve come to worst place to vent these frustration, the forums are full of sensitive souls as you’ve seen, just turn off region chat, and honestly in future conversations keep interactions to a minimum.

• Like 1

I saw a conversation about "underage lewd stuff" happening in region not long ago... a lot of people were pinging moderators trying to get it to stop. I didn't stick around long enough to see if something was done about it or not, but it did go on for quite a while.

It really just depends on what moderator is looking and how well they're paying attention at the time. But a lot of the time they are just the most unreasonable fun police ever.

I think DE needs to do a better job training their chat mods. But it's really hard to police their actions when they make hundreds of chat-bans a day. So they can kindof just get away with stupid knee-jerk reaction bans like that cus checking every single thing they do is too much work.