Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking and Invite Errors - Resolved

[DE]Megan

Issue persists, tried to trade with someone; my invitations could not be delivered and when I accepted their invitation it warned me because of high ping, I accepted and then nothing happened

• Like 3

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hello!

The team is aware of and investigating the reports of Matchmaking and game Invite errors (failed to join session). This also relates to general "presence" issues where you or your friend appear offline when you're actually online.

We will update you here when we have more information!

6:02pm ET Status Update

We have resolved the issue that resulted in the reports today. More work to come tomorrow for further testing and stability.

Resolved for now!

No issue solved here Megan,

Me and many others have invite and matchmaking problems since yesterday. Also occurring today again

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

6:02pm ET Status Update

We have resolved the issue that resulted in the reports today. More work to come tomorrow for further testing and stability.

Resolved for now!

Not resolved at all!

• Like 6

Exact same problem as yesterday.  Whisper for trade comes in, send invite, "appears to be offline", advise them to relog, they resend trade and it goes through.  Definitely not resolved.

• Like 1

Ditto. Getting this issue. Psn, also getting "cannot update account/profile" errors after mission, inability to create sessions when entering starchart, and forced logout due to "host not responding" and being met with. "Login failed, you must have a warframe account" I hit X to accept and I usually get back in, only to loop with creating a session. It's not my ISP. Every other game App, etc runs lock tight. 

• Like 1

Thanks for final looking into this i have had this problem for 4 years and i contact yall on the help page about it at the begin and yall told me to do some steps and they never worked so i gave up because evey time i report it again its the same steps

• Like 1

I am having a similar problem, on PS4 and on PS5, I cannot invite people or join VIA invitation, I can however seem to join Random people.

This seems a little ominous if you ask me, do you have a warframe group dedicated to targetting certain people with things worth stealing? It would make sense that you would want people playing in random groups if you was targetting homeowners or something like that... this issue seems to be a regular occurrence on warframe.

Edited by (PSN)AnyoneNowadays
Duplicated copy.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, (PSN)AnyoneNowadays said:

This seems a little ominous if you ask me

Stop sounding like such a conspiracy theorist lmao. You literally said so yourself, it's an issue with the invite system.

• Like 1

this issue still hasn't been resolved for me. i'm on xbox and i haven't been able to trade with anyone all day. weather i reset my game, my console or my internet, everyone's still saying i appear offline. please fix, this is very stressful :/

• Like 1

The issue is persisting on PC. I can't seem to invite people, and when they invite me it says remote host error. I even tried just doing the trade at Maroo's Bazaar but for whatever reason it continuously placed myself and the other player in a different channel from the one we selected.

• Like 1

My friend and I still have the problem on PC. Can't invite each other, can't trade with people, if we do get in a group it causes a host migration shortly after

Issue seems to have disappeared, maybe on our end

Edited by TofuFramePrime

Can confirm this issue still persists. 

I completely reinstalled the game and validated in the menu the network integrity which came back "All Systems Nominal". 

I try to join my friends on WF and it says "Please Wait" and I see the load screen then never join. 

On their end they see me join party then leave immediately. 

Have them try to join me and they say they are in my party but they do not appear at the top and if I close the game they crash to desktop.  

Edit: 
All 3 of us are on PC 
Before the last hotfix no issues with connecting.

Edited by APrimeNamedScoobyDoo
  • Like 1

NOT resolved at all. Today was a mess with invites for me. Half of them not worked and restarting every 10 mins its not funny. Any of DE even read our comments? This bug is NOT resolved! I lost so many plat because of this 😠. Btw, I even have issue with login to forum, lmao :facepalm:

• Like 1