Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wonder if we will ever get...

1 minute ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I don't like people getting handsy.

We already have six armed nidus fashion xD

4 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

Murmur have only been out for what... 2 months? 3 months?

It tooks years to get faction themed skins, and they are mostly all tennogen.

You gotta give it time.

Aye but the faster the creative people's mental juices start flowing the faster they can cook. Im just here to kickstart that process with a "What if"

2 minutes ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

Aye but the faster the creative people's mental juices start flowing the faster they can cook. Im just here to kickstart that process with a "What if"

Eh... yes and no.

Trying to do something creative quickly can cause creative blocks and burnout pretty easily. Inspiration hits when it hits yaknow. There's also the whole approval process to go through, which has drastically slowed down now.
It also turns out (I never knew this until last week funnily), that if you're not in America/Canada, you can't make tennogen. They just don't accept it. No idea why. That massively limits the creators.
Not to mention the compensation they get being... kinda minimal now. Most Tennogen sales are on console, and the creators don't get compensation per sale. They get 1 lump payment when it's added to the game and that's it. I can imagine that bummed a lot of creators out. I know some actually made a little bit of a living off of making Tennogen, and ofc, haven't been able to for a while. That may seem shallow, but gotta put food on the table somehow yaknow.

12 hours ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

WHERE ARE MY MURMUR SKINS?!

it's a brand new faction, it's gonna be a while before we get something for them, especially if the focus shifts, whcih it probably will when 1999 drops, to the new CRT-themed Infested.

21 minutes ago, PrideB4TheFall said:

Okay, 1 for Atlas... where it would actually make sense...

Moving on.

and Qorvex!. to be fair though, it's pretty easy already to get a decent Murmur Fashionframe for him, since he already ha the concrete texture. you could probably make something good with Voidshell skins on other frames but it'd be more time and effort. hmm... I might actually try my hand at some murmur fashion with the voidshells now!..