Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Landing ship

Pavana

How about we get a Quest were Ordis and our Landing Ship get destroyed, and we need to Upgrade our Railjack with extra Room where we can live.
Everyone gets 9 Room's to place and you can Decorate them with Dojo Decorations, you could even place Helminth or our Foundry wherever you want just like the trading post in the dojo.
Our Railjack fight Rooms remain as they are and our living rooms are inaccesible while in a mission.

possible Room Themes:

Grineer
Corpus
Tenno
Orokin
Entrati

and we can swap them later at the Railjack Dock. 

And for People wo want to keep there Orbiter, there is a Option to Swap Back to Ordis (+placeable Dojo Decorations).

In the Loading Screen just change the Model with the Railjack.

What do you think?

Edited by Pavana
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pavana said:

What do you think?

We don't need yet another abandoned IKEA Frame place for players to play the Sims in WF, the Dojo is good enough for these types of folks.

Drfiter Camp = abandoned

Dormizone = abandoned

Unless this allows us to change our Railjack into an Orbiter like place, where we can set as our main log in spot, then I'm simply gonna say no

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
vor 6 Minuten schrieb Circle_of_Psi:

We don't need yet another abandoned IKEA Frame place for players to play the Sims in WF, the Dojo is good enough for these types of folks.

Drfiter Camp = abandoned

Dormizone = abandoned

Unless this allows us to change our Railjack into an Orbiter like place, where we can set as our main log in spot, then I'm simply gonna say no

the Railjack would be our new Orbiter.

Edited by Pavana
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pavana said:

Hm, then I suppose it'll be fine but to be fair I rather have the Railjack replace the Liest/Landing Craft.

We have a massive battleship, yet we take a tiny craft to go on missions?

33 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Hm, then I suppose it'll be fine but to be fair I rather have the Railjack replace the Liest/Landing Craft.

Imperial Troops rarely reach the ground with the Star Destroyers - 1, because it's impractical af and 2, because you don't want to leave your main ship unattended while you exterminate 122 corpus units

vor 43 Minuten schrieb MaxTunnerX:

Devs will never remove orbiter and replace it with railjack. They need 2 separate entities with 2 sepratae (premium) item lists.

thats the reason you can still switch back to the original Landing Ship. it would be like Drifter Camp but as Railjack via a Option in the Railjack Dock to switch between Railjack as Orbiter or the Original Orbiter.

3 hours ago, Pavana said:

How about we get a Quest were Ordis and our Landing Ship get destroyed,

🤦‍♂️ That the trailer (awaking) mission !!! 🤦‍♂️ We did get the older model with Ordis BECAUSE our landing ship IS DESTROYED !!!

3 hours ago, Pavana said:

The Railjack CANNOT receive decorations as players will obstruct invaders with thousand of ANASA...

The Orbiter have separate abilities from Railjack's ones because cephalon for ships and railjack are apart (1)

You can actually use both of them in Empyrean which is very usefull,

The best idea could be a new Cephalon Ship with a new Landing ship... but with a Cephalon ""Ankarr"" 😅

(1) Landing Ship are Not RailJack,

During Vor's Prize, Darvo makes the comment "Wow, you may want to get a new ship Cephalon when you can afford it

"A Railjack requires a viable Command Cephalon. I am NOT a viable Command Cephalon. I will identify a viable replacement. But first: salvage, then assembly. Return to your Orbiter." - Cephalon Cy during Rising Tide

9 hours ago, Pavana said:

That would completely ruin the main purpose of the railjack. The orbiter is your home base, you have your foundry, pets, weapons, etc. It is our home. The railjack is simply tool the Tenno use during, for lack of better term, space dogfights. It be like saying, “Oh, I’m going to leave my home that has everything I need and go live in my Apache attack helicopter”

13 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Imperial Troops rarely reach the ground with the Star Destroyers - 1, because it's impractical af and 2, because you don't want to leave your main ship unattended while you exterminate 122 corpus units

Fair enough

I just wanna take my railjack to basic missions D:

13 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Fair enough

I just wanna take my railjack to basic missions D:

This reminds of a certain devstream which showed exactly this feature.

It would certainly be cool if DE upheld what they've shown back then.

20 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

When was the last time you saw a cruise ship dock in a tiny fishing pier?

Contrary to popular belief, sometimes there is such a thing as "too big".