The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #180

A few questions 1:Will we have more Warframes added to Duviri Circuit ex:Gauss,Grendal,Yarelli, Xaku,Lavos,(Protea?)

2:Will Kuva Lich and Sisters of Parvos be less of a grind?

3:(Just a personal Preference) I want more Space Battles and Necramech stuff. Will Rail-jack and Necramech(Tenno/Allied) be revisited?

Question:

1. When will we get more Riven slot? (it capped with 180 since long time ago and DE add new weapons every patches)

2. Will Kullervo get buff to his overguarded? I felt like he is first frame to get overguarded but inferior to later warframe and his life is too relies on overguard, without overguard he quite difficult to play. (no shield gating either, even Dante have it and with regenerate overguarded)

3. Are there more incarnon like the circuit coming this year ?

4. When will we get Companion buffs that said in last year ?

• Like 1

Can we please get a update that's just all reworks and reablances?  There are some things that have even been recently released that I think could be better.  There are also a LOT of Warframes that still don't have a full set of augments...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 4TheAnswer said:

A few questions 1:Will we have more Warframes added to Duviri Circuit ex:Gauss,Grendal,Yarelli, Xaku,Lavos,(Protea?)

2:Will Kuva Lich and Sisters of Parvos be less of a grind?

3:(Just a personal Preference) I want more Space Battles and Necramech stuff. Will Rail-jack and Necramech(Tenno/Allied) be revisited?

1. Only the one that had prime version

2. I still don't understand the request for a new Kuva/Tenet when Incarnon had better playability and stats. And how came the stats for Tenet Glaxion (data mining might change) less better than Torid Incarnon?

3. DE please change Orphix mission to be like the Sanctum Atomica Disruption.

14 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

fxey.gif

Remember when last year would have been the best TennoCon ever if it weren't for Heirlooms?

You have a chance to correct your mistakes and not bury a second one in controversy.

I can't say I have faith that you will. Please prove me wrong.

I think if they are to fix it, they should just be packs that are always available during/after tennocon, not exclusives like the first pack was

Exclusives for skins that looked that good was beyond messed up, they looked way better than any deluxe we've ever had. I did buy the pack AFTER they added the platinum to fix the price vs value of what you got, but if they make the same mistakes again I dont think i'll feel like supporting them again. I dont like that the packs are exclusive at all tbh, Founders are justifiable because they genuinely saved the game, Heirloom isnt saving S#&$ so it should not ever be perma-vaulted. Imagine being a frost or mag lover but you joined 10  years in the future and find out about the amazing skins that you can NEVER have because of some arbitrary ass limitation for no real reason.

Exclusivity should gtfo unless its a sigil or something, that can be passed up but whole ass better than deluxe skins? No god damn way man, get outta here.

• Like 4

Hi guys! I'm chipping in with a few question as well:

1. Protokol skins - will they return? I still want that revolver :D

2. Any plans for Clem and Kahl interaction - e.g. mission together, some sort of a quest or story? Would be fun...

3. More Railjack skins and content in general?

Thank you! :-)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Kaiga said:

Oh boy. Hopefully you'll have learned something from selling a $79 fomo pack that ruined the 10th anniversary with a pointless controversy.

To be more specific, those skins looked great, and I'm sure people would have gladly paid for them if they were reasonably priced, if not avaliable for longer.

I wish they'll bring back Frost/Mag Heirloom Collection back for some reasons.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kaiga said:

Oh boy. Hopefully you'll have learned something from selling a $79 fomo pack that ruined the 10th anniversary with a pointless controversy.

To be more specific, those skins looked great, and I'm sure people would have gladly paid for them if they were reasonably priced, if not avaliable for longer.

Id gladly buy the heirloom again, it wasn't the pricing it's the contents. 

16 hours ago, Xsoskeleton said:

I just wish the heirloom pack wouldnt force us to inhale regal aya anymore cuz at this point their value has long plummeted down to me since i got all the primes (equips and accessories) so far, which kinda weird for a so called premium currency to lost its value suddenly as we cant evne use it to buy/gift to others. If i can use it to gift stuff to others at least it wont feel as bad having extra regal ayas beyond my completed prime collection.

What you want and what the rest of the players need/want are completely different.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, (PSN)VoidFissure said:

Could anyone tell me, with the PC-PS5 cross save active, if I buy Heirloom Collection on PC, will I receive the collection on my PS5 too?

[DE]Danielle, can helpme about my question, please

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

f1020f039d6859e292a3a5fbbdce2fed.jpg

Tenno!

Save the date! Devstream #180 on May 31st at 2 p.m. ET is our last Devstream before TennoCon 2024 (insert heavy breathing cat)

Don’t miss the ability showcase for our 57th Warframe, Jade, a gameplay preview of the new Ascension gamemode, the official TennoCon 2024 schedule reveal, our next Heirloom Collection and what’s changing this time around, and much, much more!

Tune in to earn an Umbra Forma Blueprint Twitch Drop! 

See you at twitch.tv/warframe on May 31st at 2 p.m ET. 

Trinity needs some love guys, she needs new skins its been sooo long for her, a skin without the tail. Lol

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, CabbageBrain said:

I'm just disappointed about heirlooms tbh. Thought they wouldn't pull another Founders stunt..

They got good sales, I think that is why they are going to do it again. Remember last year? people complained about that but those people are only a few, why? because people who bought it didn't complain at all.

Edited by ToKeSia

Posted (edited)

Any plans to intergrate and maybe streamline Railjack more into the main system? I love Railjack but I wish it didn't feel so isolated from the game. I still remember when Railjack was first introduced and it was coming down to Fortuna and we left in it, through the atmosphere. Fun stuff. Maybe add some features in it like a mini foundry and being able to use it like a base of operations, like being able to select any mission from there and return to the railjack afterwards? I know I'm rambling but I do love Railjack. 

EDIT: I'd like to also a customize my converted liches , I forgot to add.  

Edited by Juebev
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Juebev said:

Any plans to intergrate and maybe streamline Railjack more into the main system? I love Railjack but I wish it didn't feel so isolated from the game.

OTOH that would suck for people who dislike the gamemode, of which there are a decent amount.  (Including me. :/ )

Maybe good news for you though: there've been a few quasi-hints lately they're planning something along those lines.

3 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

OTOH that would suck for people who dislike the gamemode, of which there are a decent amount.  (Including me. :/ )

Maybe good news for you though: there've been a few quasi-hints lately they're planning something along those lines.

It doesn't have to be something you're "forced" to do, but it being isolated from the game the way it is now isn't really good. I don't think that would "suck" for those who don't like the mode, I just want some more integration. But yes, I think I heard something about that, but I wasn't sure. Time will tell. 

Just now, Juebev said:

It doesn't have to be something you're "forced" to do, but it being isolated from the game the way it is now isn't really good. I don't think that would "suck" for those who don't like the mode, I just want some more integration.

If it's just using it as a taxi or base, like in lieu of the orbiter or lander, that's totally fine AFAIC.   But I see that as only a small part of what many people mean when they talk about integrating RJ.

Anyway, DE's gonna do what they're gonna do, and you have every right to ask for what  you want.   I'm not even suggesting it would be bad for the game, only that it might be bad for me.  (Or good for me, in that I should play WF less than I do. :P )

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

If it's just using it as a taxi or base, like in lieu of the orbiter or lander, that's totally fine AFAIC.   But I see that as only a small part of what many people mean when they talk about integrating RJ.

Anyway, DE's gonna do what they're gonna do, and you have every right to ask for what  you want.   I'm not even suggesting it would be bad for the game, only that it might be bad for me.  (Or good for me, in that I should play WF less than I do. :P )

I'm sorry I don't understand the point of your post then. But thanks for sharing your opinion. 

• Like 1

On 2024-05-14 at 1:01 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

our next Heirloom Collection and what’s changing this time around,

Hopefully the change is you took the feed back last year to heart and made a pack with just the cosmetics and skins without any of the crap like regal aya and platinum that makes the pack more expensive than a new game 

Are we getting a yareli rework soon?I was hoping that instead if her being able to control merulina it's like revenant's reave ability but she takes enemies and stores them in a wave that suspends the enemies in the wave until the ability ends.I feel as if the ability as it is is not really useful outside of movement in free roam places and for survivability in certain tilesets because merulina collides with almost every corner I try to turn around.I hope you guys take this into mind abd thanks again for you guys' hard work into making this game the best it can be and hope you guys continue to do an excellent job.much love to all of you guys and have a good day.

On 2024-05-14 at 4:09 PM, (PSN)VoidFissure said:

Could anyone tell me, with the PC-PS5 cross save active, if I buy Heirloom Collection on PC, will I receive the collection on my PS5 too?

yes