Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA - Broken Elite Onslaught Rotation (FIXED)

[DE]Taylor

Hi Tenno,

We're aware of reports of this week's Elite Sanctuary Onslaught rotation causing players to not load into the mission. We're currently investigating, but ask players to avoid ESO for the meantime until this can be fixed.

Thank you for your patience. 

UPDATE: After looking into this more, our recommendation is to avoid ESO until tomorrow when we can revisit this further. Unfortunately, as it is a holiday Monday in Canada, we are limited with our options today. Thank you again, Tenno, and apologies for the inconvenience. :community:

UPDATE 2: Our team are wizards and managed to change this week's rotation. Issue is resolved! If are still having issues loading into the new ESO rotation, please relog. 

• Like 21

• [DE]Taylor changed the title to PSA - Elite Onslaught Daily Rotation not Functioning
3 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi Tenno,

We're aware of reports of today's Elite Sanctuary Onslaught rotation causing players to not load into the mission. We're currently investigating, but ask players to avoid ESO for the meantime until this can be fixed.

Thank you for your patience. 

👍😎👍

• [DE]Taylor changed the title to PSA - Broken Elite Onslaught Rotation
10 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE: After looking into this more, our recommendation is to avoid ESO until tomorrow when we can revisit this further. Unfortunately, as it is a holiday Monday in Canada, we are limited with our options today. Thank you again, Tenno, and apologies for the inconvenience. :community:

UPDATE! 

• Like 2

Last week's ESO was working fine. I'm curious as to what's causing this.

On an unrelated note:
Voidrig is having issues (cannot melee, cannot throw 1), preventing alt-fire and generally discouraging me from using that Necramech. Will there be some sort of fix for this? It also affects the rental Voidrigs and Father's personal Voidrig and thus may detract from gameplay. These issues began when Dante Unbound released.

Posted (edited)

Funnily enough only the entrance room is broken. I managed to reach the portal as titania and zones worked normally.

cmLU2te.jpeg

This was the first zone btw.

Edited by Drachnyn
  • Like 1

• [DE]Taylor changed the title to PSA - Broken Elite Onslaught Rotation (FIXED)
47 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE 2: Our team are wizards and managed to change this week's rotation. Issue is resolved! 

It is working now! We reverted it to last week's rotation, so player should have no issue accessing this mode now. 

• Like 3

To all those who are unable to wait and need to get their ESO fix. I have found a consistent work around that allows you to escape what I will call the "void" via jumping along an invisible barrier and then over it into the teleporter area.

I do not have the means to upload imagery/video, (I am also lazy) however this method is somewhat of a hassle until you get used to it. (This will also become useless probably very soon).

Before I explain the method, if you load in and the map is loaded, you are able to avoid the whole bug if you quickly run into the area infront of the teleporter before the "void" blocks it off.

1. When you spawn in, turn to your right to face the floating rubble. This is the direction you want to wall run/jump across.

2. When you are far enough along, you may run into a spot where you are able to run but not move. If paying attention to your map, your player icon should be infront of a floating island nearest to the jutting out piece on the map that connects to the teleporter island.

3. Jump towards the jutting out section on the mini map and spam jump until you find the sweet spot. I find the location can vary. When found, your warframe quickly cycles through the wall jump and jump/double jump animation. Holding forward, continue to spam jump so that you begin to gain height. Once enough height is gained you will stop jumping and fall back into the map. (Just make sure to land Infront of the portal even though you can't see anything)

There will be a small barrier Infront of the portal but that's an easy bullet jump over it to access ESO which will function as normal.

Hopefully this helps in the mean time until it's patched or someone is able to provide a visual tutorial in the interim.

Best of luck Tenno!

8 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

It is working now! We reverted it to last week's rotation, so player should have no issue accessing this mode now. 

Nevermind 🙂

49 minutes ago, bannedbrother1 said:

I use my 2xp for maximum effect as I plan my sessions in detail. Nothing was stopping you from actually adding something worth while either.

if ESO is borked. I'm fairly certain hydron or stealth affinity farming is "maximum effect".

"Improvise - Adapt - Overcome"