The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Firewall Problems

[DE]Glen

Ok, here's a little diagnostic information for you DE:

1. Tested ports 4790, 4795, 4850, 4855, 4950 and 4955 UDP using PortQryUI. Here's the reply:

UDP port 4750 (unknown service): LISTENING or FILTERED
UDP port 4755 (unknown service): LISTENING or FILTERED
UDP port 4850 (unknown service): LISTENING or FILTERED
UDP port 4855 (unknown service): LISTENING or FILTERED
UDP port 4950 (unknown service): LISTENING or FILTERED
UDP port 4955 (unknown service): LISTENING or FILTERED
portqry.exe -n 192.184.13.42 -e 4750,4755,4850,4855,4950,4955 -p UDP exits with return code 0x00000002.

I even took the liberty of port forwarding the ports directly to the PC through my router, rested and same results... and I still get the same error message 20 seconds after logging in.

come on I'm going to miss another tactical alert/event because they're impossible to solo and after having port problems fixed a week ago update 15.11 screwed it all up again

EDIT: nevermind it's been fixed just now

Edited by PartyCow

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I started playing last week and so far its been really really fun. The thing I cant join anyones game, but I can invite people to my game. Ive opened the ports and also portforwarded them for good measure, but it still doenst work. I cant keep playing solo, Help Please.

Thanks anyways.

Edited by SirJustice

and how exactly do i ' To solve this problem you have to figure out which firewall is blocking Warframe’s network traffic. The easiest way to identify the culprit is to temporarily disable each firewall and then re-running the Warframe network analysis tool until it succeeds.'

I am surprised to be getting this same error still at random times. this was an issue back when the game was in its first months of beta in PC, just started getting it again and I hear PS4 has been getting the same issue? wow. not a problem on your end pisichi usually it takes a while. I been troubleshooting this same problem since back when the game was in its PC beta its nothing on our end.

• 2 weeks later...

Since before the last update the matchmaking is being so annoying. I can't do anything, I'm always either kicked during the loading screen or booted while doing a mission and it's bothering me so much till the extent when I just log out of the game. I'm seeing a lot of us are having the same issue, maybe the next hotfix can deal with this.

Im now also getting this issue but its like its timed.

I dont get it during the afternoon but like 7pm hits and dead. 

Firewalls doesnt count still happens on or off

Same with Anti-virus

Also run DMZ.

Sadly this will probably keep from playing again. Will chime back when either there is a fix or I have been off the game long enough cause soloing high level content sucks

Im now also getting this issue but its like its timed.

I dont get it during the afternoon but like 7pm hits and dead. 

Firewalls doesnt count still happens on or off

Same with Anti-virus

Also run DMZ.

Sadly this will probably keep from playing again. Will chime back when either there is a fix or I have been off the game long enough cause soloing high level content sucks

To my surprise I may have fixed mine.

I changed my old modem out for a new one that I had for a rainy day and so far so good. In my case the DMZ that the modem was providing obviously wasnt functioning as intended or the old firmware was causing issues. Either way will keep testing to make sure its not a moment of reprieve. If I dont do a further post assume the modem fixed me. Hope this helps someone

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Session Unavailable" over and over and over!
Ports are forwarded doesn't work.
Turn off both fire walls doesn't work ..

Analyze Network: "All systems nominal. UPnP detected." ...
No antivirus installed doesn't work ....
Run Warframe with all the above as Adminstrator doesn't work .....
Read the forums for fixes and suggestions for months! One guy recently said reinstalling fixed it ... 'Reinstall' doesn't work ......

The people who I can't connect to can connect to me if I host ... in the past I was able to connect to those clan mates of mine and friends too!
Something has changed and it's not on my end but I've been desperately trying to get warframe to connect regardless. It feels like I can only connect to random people 2/10 attempts.

What more can I do at this point? 

Could you guys fix the phantom port problems again? Every time I look here it is because of the phantom port problems and nothing suggested fixes the problem. It's really annoying and this is about the 3rd time this bug has happened, to me and my friend at the same time anyway.

If this problem doesn't get fixed soon then I'm just going to stop playing, which is a shame after playing the game for 3 or so years. Knowing the history of these problems this won't get fixed for the next few months or so which has caused me to miss out on multiple events that are too hard to solo, e.g: the archwing event or tactical alert whatever it was. For a hugely online co-op oriented game it's pretty bad having people unable to play online.

I would say about 1/4 of the time I have had warframe I haven't been able to play online and every time it has been nothing to do with my laptop. I don't change anything on my firewalls etc. and this problem just appears again after being 'fixed' in a hotfix for about a couple months.

• 2 months later...

It keep pop up UDP port 4950&4955  even I port forward already and i can invite only 1 friend to play with me but other i can't invite or join session and i change into public still can't join other Please help!!