Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Me Your Jade Builds

After trying her for a while I went with the following build. Her 4th is replaced by Roar. 2 forma invested in the frame and I think I invested two in her oven.

Growing Power, Combat Discipline, Primed Sure Footed

Precision Intensify, Transient Fortitude, Augur Message, Fast Deflection

Primed Continuity, Streamline, Energy Nexus, Archon Vitality

Arcane Avenger, Molt Augmented

4x Tau Power Strength, 1x Tau Casting Speed

Naramon School

This makes her a solid weapon platform with great support through debuffs and buffs. Her shield aura combined with Fast Deflection means every time you cast the aura you kickstart your reg, since you become invulnerable and trigger Augur mods at the same time with a silly short shield recharge delay (0.2 seconds iirc). 

Roar grants over +100% damage directly. You practically cast power strength aura, shoot something, cast Roar and then her #3 followed by swapping over to shield aura. Since the skills sync perfectly in duration you need to do this once every 45 seconds in this build. Then you use her 1 to apply judgement for more damage and some decent 2x stacking heat procs (due to archon vit) with more from her #3 if the target is stripped.

I really wanted to like her exalted baby oven, but the whole form feels too clunky for my liking. Feels like manouvering a brick while ascending and descending and the weapon isnt more than a weapon, so might aswell use my own.

Instead of her exalted I'm using Strun Incarnon as my ranged option of choice and Hate Incarnon as the melee. Havent decided if I should carry a tome or epitaph on her. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by SneakyErvin

I haven't done anything drastically different than what has already been shown here

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

On Jade I get to 

110 Duration , 

175 efficiency ,

175 range ,

144 strength (scales over time to 269 thanks to molt augment ,growing power and madurai passive) 

And of course archon vitality for double the heat , boreal hatred , aviator and aerodynamic for that lovely DR while in air. Also have adaptation for good measure for the few times you are grounded (might change later) 

Got a tau red (duration), blue (energy max)  and yellow (cast speed, might remove as I don't see a major difference) 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

On glory  , I am focusing on multishot and fire rate (arcane velocity and lethal torrent) , going with upfront damage using hornet strike , galvanised diffusion and viral and heat (3x60/60) along with critical delay and primed cracker.

It works well enough , may tweak this a bit over time.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

On 2024-06-19 at 1:45 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

On 2024-06-20 at 8:45 PM, Circle_of_Psi said:

Archon Vital for the Heat Proc

I might be wrong but while her abilities deal heat damage they don't apply heat status afaik? so Archron vitality would be wasted wouldn't it?

edit:guess it works for glory but is it worth?

Edited by _Anise_

6 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

I might be wrong but while her abilities deal heat damage they don't apply heat status afaik? so Archron vitality would be wasted wouldn't it?

Depends on how consistently you get heat procs , in my opinion it is better to have it than not have it.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

IIRC it does porc them

So you're correct it only works for her 4th as of right now, however, I want all the DPS I can get out of her 4th since my build is built on staying in her 4th indefinitely unless DE doesn't fix it that allows all her powers to deal Heat, I'm more than likely going to replace it for an Umbra mod to boost my power strg more, but as of right now, it's being used as a DPS tool.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

I'll stick with that one. build is for sp circuit / eda. Actually, I could still add Helmih skill with aug mod. But I don't want to deal with it anymore. My ears are already bleeding from the "great" sound spam...
The weapon has primed heat + rad proc. 5x tau yellow shards for energy. Maybe not that much needed. However, I ran out of energy 3 times in EDA Surv and I can't rely on arcane energize. So there's no blind rage in it either. I can currently build a green shard. So for SP circuit probably 1x tau green and a couple of yellow ones.

1.jpg

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

my build is built on staying in her 4th indefinitely

she gets 50% dr while in her 4th so I assume that is how she is intended to be used mostly?