The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

Today.

They didn't pull Melee 2.0 out for no reason. I am speculating that they didn't want to make us wait much longer for U12. We've already gone three weeks with one gun Wednesday. If not U12, I would expect multiple weapons or some other surprise.

1st week of February...that said.... U12 does not contain Melee 2.0...that will be another 1-3 weeks after.

Todays patch COULD be the new frame....not sure bout that....todays patch COULD be the new UI...which would be grand...but yea..... it's likely just another weapon.

No U12 today, if you read a post by Megan in January Hot Topics she says that Void/Endless Defense drop tables would not be fixed because it's tied to a major update to be deployed week after next, which would make that next week, so expect a new shiny today. Even if U12 did come out today I am willing to bet it would just be full of shinys and no fixes to the core issues plaguing Warframe such as RNG, Lore, New Player Experience etc. 

Vay Hek rework ofc :) Loki Prime (hopefully) and Hyena rework ( I am curoius if it's just arena chagne, graphical change or also gameplay change). 
Felxible polarization swapping and Forest tileset :) 

Edited by darkhades2012